Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
loving kill me.

Ow.

This is a "everything hurts and I'm dying" cycle I guess. Also I think it's making my knee pain worse??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

When I selected my gender in the character creator I chose male specifically to not have to deal with periods.

Good luck

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
Was cleaning up Buncatraz (rabbo cage), looked at their sweet little wiggly nosed faces and started bawling because we have them in our lives for NOT LONG and oh yeah, T-2 days. cool

Husband is bringing me junk food for dinner, I want off Mr Hormone's wild ride

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
So usually my first day is light to medium with the heaviest days to follow. This one has been horror movie clot city right out the gate. It’s the morning of day two and I think I’ve already gone through like 10-15 tampons. gently caress my life.

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

Stopped taking T about 2 years ago and got an IUD recently and drat what a one-two punch of period hell. I don't get cramps (pain tolerance thru the roof) but on the other hand, I do experience a Furby glitch.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone else get kind of, and I hate to use the term here but warning splashes? Like there's no cramps or anything yet, you feel overall pretty normal, but one or two wipes show enough blood to make a vampire's stomach growl? And then nothing for the rest of the night.

It's like my body is trying to warn me in a very clear way, but I'd much rather just have this all come out in one river gush.

Usually I get spotting and then the period comes within a few hours. Can I just get menopause already??

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
I call them warning streaks. Sometimes two or three days in advance, just enough to make me paranoid enough to wear pads in case of spotting or a sudden deluge

Edit: "Warning flares" sounds better/more bad rear end than "warning streaks," now that I've thought on it

Powerful Katrinka fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Mar 29, 2022

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
Same, 2-3 days ahead of arrival. Although this phenomenon didn't start until the last year or two. Just when you think you have it all figured out...

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I get about half a day of minor spotting - usually looks like the leftovers of the previous month, colour-wise, then FLOODGATES for 24-36 hours, then relative calm for the next day or two.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I didn't get to use my new cup bc I've been so stressed I didn't have a period :negative:

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Jesus, I'm gassy as hell and just stunk up part of the office. Have you ever forced out a fart when you have a burp or cough? I just did that five times in three seconds, excusing myself in-between. It was just *burp**fart* Excuse me *hiccup**fart* Excuse me *hiccup**fart* Excuse me *fart* Excuse m--*fart* Excuse me *fart* *Oh, my God, excuse me

And I had headphones in so I don't know for sure how loud any of that was, but my feeling is it was Loud Enough

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Some day my princeeriod will come

If it doesn't come by April I get to force it with chemicals :science:
The drugs suck to be on 😞

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Killingyouguy! posted:

Some day my princeeriod will come

If it doesn't come by April I get to force it with chemicals :science:
The drugs suck to be on 😞

Try ginger root or pennyroyal capsules or tea

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Weird one this month. Super emotional, tits hurt, I was all geared up for it, then it was one day of moderate blood, and then nothing. Not even the fading out, just the next day, absolutely nothing like it had never been. Very strange.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Last month my period warned me it was coming by having the entire right side of my reproductive organs hurting. I could feel my ovary in my pelvis hurting (I assume it was that anyway) and the entire right side if my pussy hurt too. But just the right side, it was like someone drew a sharp line delineating my pussy in half and only the right side hurt.

I'm wondering if my left side will hurt this month or if I'm just stuck with a weird right hand pussy and ovary forever.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I just skipped an entire period with the power of nuvaring and I feel like a god.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Got an iud replaced how long should i expect cramps/wait to workout? Internet said 24-48 hours but unsure if that's pain or if like leg day will eject it like a rocket. Or make the cramps even longer

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013
Somewhat amused by how this thread tends to get a flurry of activity starting the week before my period. All I have to do is check my favorited thread list to see that my period’s coming up.

In related news, guess who’s scheduled to get the worst birthday present? :drac:

MACAW.AVI fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Apr 2, 2022

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I have never had a kid, but just being so drat exhausted during my period, I am trying to figure out how anyone deals with their period and a newborn baby/toddler without going insane.

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

Cowslips Warren posted:

I have never had a kid, but just being so drat exhausted during my period, I am trying to figure out how anyone deals with their period and a newborn baby/toddler without going insane.

Well, once you get through the initial bleed, no periods for a bit if you're lucky....even longer if you breastfeed and are super lucky.

Breastfeeding saved me from a period for 18 months. It was glorious.

The first 6 weeks loving suck.

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!

Pinus Porcus posted:

Well, once you get through the initial bleed, no periods for a bit if you're lucky....even longer if you breastfeed and are super lucky.

Breastfeeding saved me from a period for 18 months. It was glorious.

The first 6 weeks loving suck.

I got 3 months with no period the first time around and 6 weeks the second time. Both fully breastfed, my body just loves periods.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Oh boy day 26 and it's the bitchy ovary's turn! At least I'm off work this week so can hate silently by myself.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Got an iud replaced how long should i expect cramps/wait to workout? Internet said 24-48 hours but unsure if that's pain or if like leg day will eject it like a rocket. Or make the cramps even longer

I got my paraguard put in one afternoon and went to a play the same night - I just kept on an ibuprofen dosing schedule until I went to bed that evening and was a little more careful about going from sitting to standing. The next day I did all my normal activities and that was that.

If you feel good, I'd go ahead and workout but maybe dial down the intensity a little so that you can stop if it starts hurting.

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

femcastra posted:

I got 3 months with no period the first time around and 6 weeks the second time. Both fully breastfed, my body just loves periods.

So lame!! I know I was way luckier then most: I think they say figure 6 months no period or something? Sucks you didn't even get that. :(

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

femcastra posted:

Oh that sucks. My body hates them, so not surprising I'm at 6.5 months and counting. Kind of curious if I'm just going to have to cut baby off when we want to start trying for #2 later this year.

To be honest I'll probably cut her off sooner if she keeps biting my nipples.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

It's only for a week but drat I hate being on progesterone I get so goddamn sad and sad is already kinda my baseline lmao

Still better than birth control or iuds tho lmao gently caress that

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Second night of my period and no pain on the left side of my body. My pussy is right handed.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
I had a dream (?nightmare?) about clots.

Fantastic.

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.
I'm out of cheese for snacks AND I have period poops

gently caress this day, as soon as I get home from work, I'm snacking and playing BOTW

I'm crabby

>:(

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I gots covid in the house, just got over ovulation gut misery and I'm gonna play the HELL out of Pillars of Eternity.

:colbert:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Day 2 of progesterone and I am convinced all of my friends hate me

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013
Ow ow gently caress.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

With Nexplanon I don't get periods very often, so the spotting really explained a lot about the two day migraine. I can't believe my body defaults to this happening once a month. How did I even function as a teen (in retrospect I did not).

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Wouldn't it be nice if you could just reach in and pull your uterine lining out yourself?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

YeahTubaMike posted:

Wouldn't it be nice if you could just reach in and pull your uterine lining out yourself?

i wish i could squeeze it out like a ketchup bottle but i do also like the imagery of carving it out like a pumpkin

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013
Press bellybutton to eject uterine lining.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Killingyouguy! posted:

i wish i could squeeze it out like a ketchup bottle but i do also like the imagery of carving it out like a pumpkin

Peeling it off like a scab might be nice too

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
DIY&C

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Killingyouguy! posted:

Day 2 of progesterone and I am convinced all of my friends hate me

Even if it were true the properly goony response would be to spend even more time with them to make them suffer for not liking you. This is the culture of our people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe

this gave me a hearty chuckle, plus the bonus of explaining to my husband why I was laughing, so ty