Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
dang, am i gonna have to break the rule about paying more than 20 bucks for a game

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
it might be the game I've been waiting for since curse but: I will not pay more than $20 for a computer game. such is my dedication to the franchise that i have no choice but to abide by its hideous wisdom

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's really loving ugly. Like Peggle 2 level Flash game poo poo.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

you all really need to make up your mind on whether a game with an esoteric story and purpose is good

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

you all really need to make up your mind on whether a game with an esoteric story and purpose is good
man's gotta have a code.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/EldenRingUpdate/status/1510342211711512576

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Kenny Logins posted:

man's gotta have a code.

this was about the tunic discourse. i agree with you on the $20 thing

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

:hai:

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

continue to replace dyson with shark

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Fanatical have DAYS GONE on a best-ever pricecut right now

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/days-gone

I like open-world stuff, but zombie games I'm ehhh, is it worth picking up on a deep discount..?

I had a great time playing it. The story is pretty cliche and cheesy but no worse than a random action movie and I actually really liked the characters. The latter part of the game has you taking down large hordes of hundreds and hundreds of them using military weapons, it’s not really a jump scares and counting every bullet sort of game. The bike is a great mechanic, it’s more fun to cruise down the highway than to fast travel and it allows the maps to have a bit more scale.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

fromsoftware's making a leisure suit larry game??

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

larry heard something about elden ring and "maidens"

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

no one can tell he crankin he hog behind that big elden ring sign

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

i wonder how close you can get to larry's mug in ER chargen

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

the most I would do for a Klondike bar is spend money to buy one

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the most I would do for a Klondike bar is spend money to buy one

never more than $20 tho

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Kenny Logins posted:

fromsoftware's making a leisure suit larry game??

I guess you could say the game's reputation is about to get

tarnished

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

ps now has outer wilds, as of today. hell yeah. finally

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

also a werewolf the apocalypse game i've never heard of. probably bad but a cool ip

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Kenny Logins posted:

:getin:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

ha i was about to post that, gently caress yeah!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i unironically love ppl posting about outer wilds as they discover stuff and figure stuff out, its like im vicariously rediscovering it myself again :unsmith:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

ah whoops I killed Fia in deeproot bottom because I thought she killed my man D and apparently that was the wrong thing to do???

then I got teleported to the capital and hosed up and lost 65k runes

at least I got a bitching crucible knight armour set though so the evening wasn't a total loss

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I got the carian knight armor and shield last night and they're awesome

I am super disappointed in the number of weapons that I can't change the skill on which means I am still rocking my shamshir

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

wrong thread!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
:same:

still using the lordsworn great sword that dropped off some random dude in limgrave and the most boring ash, impaling thrust

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

c "Sam." s: trucks are for losers

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I am yet again playing through botw

gotc

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ciaphas posted:

c "Sam." s: trucks are for losers

The directors cut looks sweet, i'm going to buy it when it goes on sale.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

i unironically love ppl posting about outer wilds as they discover stuff and figure stuff out, its like im vicariously rediscovering it myself again :unsmith:
will probably post about it but i got into slay the spire first while it was downloading

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I bounced off of the walking delivery game

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

But I played long enough to enjoy a nourishing Monster Energy

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

PokeJoe posted:

But I played long enough to enjoy a nourishing Monster Energy

they're not Monster(r) Energy Drinks anymore and it's still weirding me out

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I really liked it, but I'm just below the PC specs so every time I played I had to redo my settings

I could get it to run well, but every time I launched I'd have to set everything

SmokaDustbowl fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Apr 6, 2022

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
if I ever get a better pc I'll play it right through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpde_6UEsuQ

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I wanted to like it but it's just so boring

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

PokeJoe posted:

I wanted to like it but it's just so boring

I'm really easily bored and I think it's fascinating

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i have so much goddamn work these days that i can't fathom taking on any of these super long games like dead stranding or breath in the wild or elder ring. how do you all find times to play them

for me it's like an hour or so to rip through a doom level and then i've got to get back to other poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
I still need to get around to playing Outer Wilds