Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I’m sure Nancy will end her vacation now that she knows how important funding this is

https://twitter.com/DGBassani/status/1513630775241023489

(but to be real, we joke about only rich people getting this, but if you need it there may well be doses available for you covered by insurance and it does work, so it’s worth trying)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

By the time hospitalization goes up you're two weeks too late to fix anything, but I'm sure she knows that!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

mdemone posted:

Corsi cube #2 has significantly changed the air in the lower level after just 36 hours 🥰

it’s beautiful I love cubes

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

2,147,483,647 is the maximum value you can store in a 32 bit signed integer. It could be that the real number is infinity because it's an increase from 0 to more than 0, but you can't put infinity into a 32 bit int so it maxes out at the biggest possible number

what's this post from 2025 explaining why the covid death counter clock has stopped doing here?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

U-DO Burger posted:

really not a fan of this person

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1513527868512518152

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

she hungers for hinge honeys :byodame:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Don't pick fights with her, keeping an eye on what sort of copium is being pushed is needed and that makes it harder.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the human immune system is like majin buu, it regenerates to full strength every time

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
lmao now it’s up to 80 though by now some of them probably caught it doing stupid poo poo sometime in the days afterword.

https://twitter.com/amitrops/status/1513648089114025987?s=21&t=d-DDaq9Q9GW7U4Qi7IoVxQ

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

yeah very loving angry every time I see this evil hack say anything at all

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Don’t quote the faces of evil post, you are going to make the poz goons see death angels in their dreams that look like Chise.

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

whats a good source on daily Chinese case numbers? usually BNO is pretty on top of things but they also seem to stop reporting for no discernible reason; they should have reported today’s but didn’t.

back in March they were doing daily updates but then stopped as soon as case numbers started going down so maybe there’s some good news there

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Louisgod posted:

this whole country is mentally ill and not worth saving

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
Just got an email from industrial safety products, looks like the second order from the week before Christmas in December just shipped.

Weirdly though, I'm almost certain that both my orders came in a single box last time and it showed only the first being delivered.

Fingers crossed for a shipment of bonus PPE! (allegedly includes some Auras, respirators and filters)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

I see you, I hear you Rorschach

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Thoguh posted:

lmao now it’s up to 80 though by now some of them probably caught it doing stupid poo poo sometime in the days afterword.

https://twitter.com/amitrops/status/1513648089114025987?s=21&t=d-DDaq9Q9GW7U4Qi7IoVxQ

Better question is how many of them have been tested

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
How many 32 signed bits is the covid rna?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
integer overflowing covid until it kills -1 people

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Lacrosse posted:

Specifically the Texas Roadhouse CEO offed himself due to tinnitus caused by long covid. I don't mean to downplay how awful it was for him but tinnitus seems like one of the least bad long covid symptoms.

Yeah losing all the pleasure of life seems like one of the least bad long Covid symptoms.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

If your friends in Washington told you to jump off a bridge, would you?

Sex Arse of Calais posted:

Ok authoritarian :smuggo:

hahahaha gently caress me running. What a species.

Authoritarianism is when local communities don’t do everything that the central government wants them to do.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I have tinnitus and I know people who have serious tinnitus and I understand why that guy did what he did.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee forever

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

RealityWarCriminal posted:

integer overflowing covid until it kills -1 people

It will overflow to negative two billion and change.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I have tinnitus and I know people who have serious tinnitus and I understand why that guy did what he did.

i have it mild on my right ear and its bloody annoying at least

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Leana when.

Leana when you gonna catch Covid with that kind of cavalier attitude

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
lol that the CDC with their new color codes are basically Alex Shrub, the corrupt congressman from GTA: Vice City.

“…crime rates only go up if you don't turn the graph upside down. Turn it upside down, and they have halved- HALVED under me, Alex
Shrub.”

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Don’t quote the faces of evil post, you are going to make the poz goons see death angels in their dreams that look like Chise.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

empty whippet box posted:

permanent wfh means permanent wfh, personally I'd find another job before I so much as attempted to even begin considering the idea of going in

they're pushing the please god come to the office really hard for a lot of folks not on the phones but tbh my whole job is doing zoom meetings with people across the country anyways so like... why

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Yeah losing all the pleasure of life seems like one of the least bad long Covid symptoms.

Least bad is still pretty awful yeah. Sorry, I didn't really understand how bad tinnitus can be.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Biden’s Twitter doctors when cases go up:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Thoguh posted:

staff probably can't afford tests dum dum

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Rutibex posted:

I thought it was called The Roni

It's called the China Virus

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Rutibex posted:

the human immune system is like majin buu, it regenerates to full strength every time

just like the warrior's repair skill that fixes durability to full* in diablo 1

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Platystemon posted:

Biden’s Twitter doctors when cases go up:

not even. What they're saying is "yeah cases are going up, so what? we agreed that's fine"

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

mask? I'm thinkin yeah

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Roni Roommate took another test. Positive again. I'll schedule a tests in the next couple days to see if I've failed.

Just so people have the run down before I have those results, precautions taken before she pos'd - corsi cube in my bedroom, not sharing a lot of time in the common area but not especially cautious. Precautions taken since she pos'd - corsi cube in my bedroom, corsi cube in the one common room, masking ~18 hours a day in a secure click, and my bedroom is under positive pressure. Big obvious vulnerability is going to be the bathroom, as well as anything I carry from the common area into my bedroom (e.g. cooked meals).

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

not even. What they're saying is "yeah cases are going up, so what? we agreed that's fine"

code:
10 cases are down, no need for restrictions
20 cases are high, restrictions won’t help
30 goto 10
we’re at about 15 rn

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Tulip posted:

Roni Roommate took another test. Positive again. I'll schedule a tests in the next couple days to see if I've failed.

Just so people have the run down before I have those results, precautions taken before she pos'd - corsi cube in my bedroom, not sharing a lot of time in the common area but not especially cautious. Precautions taken since she pos'd - corsi cube in my bedroom, corsi cube in the one common room, masking ~18 hours a day in a secure click, and my bedroom is under positive pressure. Big obvious vulnerability is going to be the bathroom, as well as anything I carry from the common area into my bedroom (e.g. cooked meals).

how is your roommate taking the amped-up precautions? you two on a similar wavelength?

one thing that amused me in the early days of the pandemic was how offended my old roommate got when i started masking in the common areas when he spent two weeks coughing up his lungs (just allergies)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burnt_toastist
Sep 2, 2020

The Saucer Hovers posted:

yea a mod should close this thread, i cant imagine how much its contributing to the mental illness suffered by all posters itt

text editor posted:

Keep in mind when they ban things like NoNewNormal, the subreddit goes but the freaks stay. they just leak out into everywhere else.

Burnt_toastist has issued a correction as of 04:15 on Apr 12, 2022