Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

You may laugh, but I would gladly chug that jug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I missed it the first time, but this was David Mamet? THIS David Mamet?

quote:

Oleanna is a 1992 two-character play by David Mamet, about the power struggle between a university professor and one of his female students, who accuses him of sexual harassment and, by doing so, spoils his chances of being accorded tenure.
. . . .
Carol is back in John's office, but more poised than before. His tenure is threatened because Carol has filed a formal complaint with the committee, accusing him of sexual harassment. She has documented daily occurrences of sexist remarks by John toward his students and describes his offer of giving her an "A" if she agrees to meet with him privately in his office. John hopes to resolve the matter privately with Carol so that the complaint may be withdrawn from the tenure committee, saying he does not understand how his actions could have offended her so and attempting to convince her that he was only trying to help her without any ulterior motive. Carol decides it's best that she leave, but John stands in front of the door and grabs hold of her. Carol screams for help.

Act III

John has been denied tenure and suspended, with a possible dismissal, and is packing up his office. He has not been home to see his wife and family, staying at a hotel for two days trying to work out in his head what has happened. He has asked Carol to speak to him once more and she has obliged. Carol is even more forceful to name her instructor's flaws, finding it hypocritical that a college professor could question the very system that offers him employment and gives him an academic platform to expound his views. She also makes reference to "her group", on whose behalf she speaks and from whom she seems to be getting advice and support as she files her complaints.

In passing, John mentions that he has not been home recently. Carol reveals that if he had, he would have learned that her charges against him now amount to attempted rape. Carol offers to drop her charges if John would agree to her group's list of books to be removed from the university, which includes his own. John refuses, angrily telling her to leave his office as his phone rings again. It is his wife, whom he affectionately calls "baby". Carol tells him not to refer to his wife that way. This causes John to finally snap completely and he savagely beats her, screaming obscenities and holding a chair above her head as she cowers on the floor. As John calms down, realizing what he's just done, he says, ". . . well . . ." The play ends with Carol saying, "Yes...that's right."

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Bogus Adventure posted:

Yes, most doctors will tell you that 1,760 calories of neptune blue high fructose corn syrup is necessary to get your heart started in the morning.

That, 6 teaspoons of nutritional yeast, 19 beef bullion cubes, 2 ice cubes, a stick from a tree in the park, and as many pomegranates as you can steal from the Wal-Mart are all you need for a healthy breakfast. It's quick and easy to eat right, if you have the right tools jammed in your brain!!!!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bogus Adventure posted:

:same:

Something about that shade of blue… I find it… alluring. :sickos:

trickybiscuits posted:

I missed it the first time, but this was David Mamet? THIS David Mamet?

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

:yikeseroo:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1513638389693702147?s=21&t=sfHDnmDlhziCjlCcsaWO0Q

Aren’t these mofos bankrupt yet?

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

priznat posted:

Wow I didn't realize she was 16 and he 24, that is hosed up.
This actually makes me sad. She is really hosed up. Also,

The Anime Liker posted:

"Democrats are grooming minors"

- republican congresswoman who gave birth to her first child when she was 16 and her husband was 25, after he exposed himself to minors at a bowling alley, whose party is pushing for lowering age of consent laws and legalizibg child brides of any age
WHY IS THIS NOT BEING BROADCAST FROM THE ROOFTOPS?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Gonna be selling feet pics on Reddit soon.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://twitter.com/elienyc/status/1513590128584937477?s=21&t=sfHDnmDlhziCjlCcsaWO0Q

Wow, it’s almost like Russians are chuds and chuds are Russians. 🤔

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
However old that OAN Chud is, she looks like an OAN child bride

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

trickybiscuits posted:

This actually makes me sad. She is really hosed up. Also,

It is sad, she probably didn't have a chance however it sucks horribly she got elected to congress.

Also what the hell David Mamet.. The Spanish Prisoner owns!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

https://twitter.com/elienyc/status/1513590128584937477?s=21&t=sfHDnmDlhziCjlCcsaWO0Q

Wow, it’s almost like Russians are chuds and chuds are Russians. 🤔

she should trim those freaky fake lips down while she's at it.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

I immediately thought of this famous cover from yesteryear. Something about the :wink:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
one of the worst trades in nfl history was minnesota trading for herschel walker. idk how you'd vote for that name on the ballot even b4 you heard him say all his dumb brain damaged poo poo

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Barometer posted:

I immediately thought of this famous cover from yesteryear. Something about the :wink:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Boy, that sure is something, all right.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

she looks like she should be holding up a newspaper with the date circled

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

as if we have the technology to harness the power of FEMALE ENERGY let alone store it in a box

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Legislature makes unusual move, says DeSantis will map Florida congressional districts

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article260313745.html

In a highly unusual move, Republican legislative leaders on Monday deferred to Gov. Ron DeSantis to draft a new congressional map in an apparent attempt to appease the governor and dissolve intraparty tensions over the redistricting process in Florida.

The decision, announced jointly by Senate President Wilton Simpson and House Speaker Chris Sprowls, comes two weeks after DeSantis vetoed a congressional map approved by the Legislature and called state lawmakers back into a special session to craft a new plan that would be to his liking.

“It’s super unusual in a historic context. It doesn’t really surprise me with what’s been happening the last couple of weeks,” Isbell said. “More and more, we’ve been hearing that Ron [DeSantis] has been making it clear to the leadership ... that, ‘If you defy me on the map, I’m going to support primary opponents, I’m going to veto your budget items.’ ”

“It’s the worst kept secret in this city. Everybody knows what’s been happening,” Isbell added.

For two months during the legislative session, the governor tried and failed to get lawmakers to agree to his legal approach to redistricting, which is that the protections afforded to Black voters in Jacksonville and Orlando were an “illegal gerrymander” because he says the courts have since determined that race should not take precedence over the 14th Amendment provisions of equal protection.

“I think it is going to end up working out,” DeSantis told reporters. “But at the end of the day, we were not going to just let a court draw the congressional map. I mean, that’s the requirement of the Legislature obviously, and they need to produce a map that is going to be able to get my signature, and I think that they’re going to be able to do that.”

“But stay tuned. It should be interesting over the next few weeks,” he added, perhaps foreshadowing Monday’s news.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

The Last Call posted:

Legislature makes unusual move, says DeSantis will map Florida congressional districts

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article260313745.html

In a highly unusual move, Republican legislative leaders on Monday deferred to Gov. Ron DeSantis to draft a new congressional map in an apparent attempt to appease the governor and dissolve intraparty tensions over the redistricting process in Florida.

The decision, announced jointly by Senate President Wilton Simpson and House Speaker Chris Sprowls, comes two weeks after DeSantis vetoed a congressional map approved by the Legislature and called state lawmakers back into a special session to craft a new plan that would be to his liking.

“It’s super unusual in a historic context. It doesn’t really surprise me with what’s been happening the last couple of weeks,” Isbell said. “More and more, we’ve been hearing that Ron [DeSantis] has been making it clear to the leadership ... that, ‘If you defy me on the map, I’m going to support primary opponents, I’m going to veto your budget items.’ ”

“It’s the worst kept secret in this city. Everybody knows what’s been happening,” Isbell added.

For two months during the legislative session, the governor tried and failed to get lawmakers to agree to his legal approach to redistricting, which is that the protections afforded to Black voters in Jacksonville and Orlando were an “illegal gerrymander” because he says the courts have since determined that race should not take precedence over the 14th Amendment provisions of equal protection.

“I think it is going to end up working out,” DeSantis told reporters. “But at the end of the day, we were not going to just let a court draw the congressional map. I mean, that’s the requirement of the Legislature obviously, and they need to produce a map that is going to be able to get my signature, and I think that they’re going to be able to do that.”

“But stay tuned. It should be interesting over the next few weeks,” he added, perhaps foreshadowing Monday’s news.

lol

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I hate hate hate hate Desantis and he is way more dangerous than Trump ever was

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

yet another pedophile patriot stealing kids

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:same:

Something about that shade of blue… I find it… alluring. :sickos:

What if I were that shade of blue

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I hate hate hate hate Desantis and he is way more dangerous than Trump ever was

Yeah, I know that pumpkinfucker's gonna run for president, and I know he's got the drooling, sister-loving, sex offender, gun nut, truck-fucker vote locked up tighter than pair of recently washed jeans after you've gained 30 pounds eating fluffernutter sandwiches while under the influence of prescription :horsedrugs:

I'm gonna do everything in my power to keep that from ever loving happening, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see how the oracle bones shake out.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Amazing Zimmo posted:

yet another pedophile patriot stealing kids

He's airlifting them to Decatur, Illinois, where they'll catch the ferry to Saudi Arabia to fulfill their pilgrimage duties and see how the ol' Ka'bah is holding up under the relentless desert heat. Or something like that. I haven't read the comic, because it's just a picture I found on the internet.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

this dudes got some serious meat

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Gutter Phoenix posted:

He's airlifting them to Decatur, Illinois, where they'll catch the ferry to Saudi Arabia to fulfill their pilgrimage duties and see how the ol' Ka'bah is holding up under the relentless desert heat. Or something like that. I haven't read the comic, because it's just a picture I found on the internet.

I thought he was having the boy's dick shot off by a firing squad

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

What if I were that shade of blue

doxxing yourself as a blue jay

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Amazing Zimmo posted:

doxxing yourself as a blue jay

Speaking of the Toronto Blue Jays...

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Lol at "Jeb"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

lol

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Speaking of the Toronto Blue Jays...

Oh my god they have Jeb!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

It's actually way worse than that, considering how Ireland is part of the UK. This is more like France invading Spain :siren:or, oh I don't know, Germany invading France:siren:.

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Apr 12, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

Oh my god they have Jeb!

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Maybe being too against racism makes us the real racists.

Really makes u think

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Devils Affricate posted:

It's actually way worse than that, considering how Ireland is part of the UK. This is more like France invading Spain :siren:or, oh I don't know, Germany invading France:siren:.

Is this a joke?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's a whole lotta words to say "i'm a living turd."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Devils Affricate posted:

what year do you think it is?