Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Very funny Brit posting
tbf I blame the British State for all of our terror attacks & all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/bloodberry_tart/status/1515024211122835472

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

lmao conservative extremists keep going to other platforms then curiously have to come back to mainstream

it's almost like they're dependent on the grift income

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/boreazepam/status/1515224781179736067?s=21&t=bwpCdV9R7oVrcAJp8NPcrw

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Borrovan posted:

You forgot the 1973 US backed coup in Chile that put Pinochet in power (which is what I always pretend to understand 9/11 to refer to whenever an American assumes that I might give a gently caress that the most warlike nation on earth got attacked one time)

You're so edgy and cool.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Borrovan posted:

tbf I blame the British State for all of our terror attacks & all

??? there's things like entrapment and creating an environment at home and abroad that "lead" to attacks but uhhhhh was more teasing that "most warlike nation" is silly if you are British, guessing from your av

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/michaelpatron0/status/1515320238061068290?s=20&t=5rp5IAyZq4sOdrwGv8R92A

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Click on this guy's PFP and tell me where his right eye sits on his head. I dare you

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/mxtaliajane/status/1515362090550243341

Betting the Governor will delete her tweet, so.

My favorite reply is "My favorite thing about Passover has always been the pastries."

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ah, they also included the traditional Passover apple slices dipped in honey. I can't think of any other holiday that would be for...

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You're so edgy and cool.

you're butt is hurt

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Serperoth posted:

Birds aren't real anyway, so they can't be gay or straight

:hmmyes:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Regarde Aduck posted:

you're butt is hurt

He’s always like that

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Mongolia killed so many people the Earth cooled down, so they've still got us beat.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

As a general purpose post for p. much the entire page, we should remember that under no circumstances do we in-fact "gotta hand it to 'em."

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

??? there's things like entrapment and creating an environment at home and abroad that "lead" to attacks but uhhhhh was more teasing that "most warlike nation" is silly if you are British, guessing from your av
Not gonna go to bat for the UK because lmao we suck but there has been at least 7 years of our history in which we didn't do any wars, even if you limit it to the time that the US also existed

& 5 of your 6 were the presidency of Jimmy Carter, who famously described the US as "the most warlike nation on earth"

e: & re the ???, basically Al Qaeda's explicit, stated purpose in doing terrors is to evoke as big & racist a domestic backlash as possible, because that helps to radicalise British Muslims to go fight abroad or do more terrors, & the British State is only too happy to oblige, hence why we get so msny terrors (not to mention *gestures at last 500 years of British foreign policy*). There's more to it than that but I'm barbecuing, but in short yeah all our terrors are our own fault

Borrovan has a new favorite as of 19:33 on Apr 16, 2022

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
Maybe historically the UK was more warlike but at this point it just jumps into wars the USA tells it to so it can pretend its still a relevant power on the world stage.

Mega Comrade has a new favorite as of 22:43 on Apr 16, 2022

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Borrovan posted:

& 5 of your 6 were the presidency of Jimmy Carter

pictured: someone who is clearly an expert on global politics

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Byzantine posted:

Mongolia killed so many people the Earth cooled down, so they've still got us beat.

Oh yeah? Capitalism will kill more people by warming the planet. Take that Genghis!

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Borrovan posted:

& 5 of your 6 were the presidency of Jimmy Carter, who famously described the US as "the most warlike nation on earth"

I missed this part of Canadian history

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I guess Carter was smarter (at war)

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

So smart he got an extra year at presidenting

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Christ I would have thought "calendar years during which he was president" was a pretty easy thing to read into the post very clearly just pointing out that I was directly quoting a US president, but I guess you guys were too busy doing wars whilst the rest of us were communicating with one another

Also your maple leaf backpack isn't fooling anyone douche wolf, we're wise to that poo poo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh no, we've upset a Brit and they're gonna get all high on their tea-stained farts explain who the world works to us now.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

*how

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Borrovan posted:

Christ I would have thought "calendar years during which he was president" was a pretty easy thing to read into the post very clearly just pointing out that I was directly quoting a US president, but I guess you guys were too busy doing wars whilst the rest of us were communicating with one another

Also your maple leaf backpack isn't fooling anyone douche wolf, we're wise to that poo poo

He would've been president from January 77 to January 81. Please tell me where this fifth calendar year is coming from.

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Drunkenly half remembered facts from somewhere that actually don't check out at all now you mention it, the point still stands :colbert:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Look, I love ragging on Brits for Americasplaining as much as the next goon, but this is embarrassing.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Borrovan posted:

He was only president in 4 calendar years.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Kenning posted:

Look, I love ragging on Brits for Americasplaining as much as the next goon, but this is embarrassing.

Yeah, no, I just misread. IT's still a silly way to count years, which was the original point, but :shrug:.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Skwirl posted:

He was only president in 4 calendar years.

1977, 1978, 1979, 1980 and 1981?

I mean, the last one was for like two weeks and barely counts, but technically

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

This derail is a perfect example of social media, arguing over the number of years Jimmy Carter was president and ignoring the point of the OP.

Wait is SA social media?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Aramoro posted:

This derail is a perfect example of social media, arguing over the number of years Jimmy Carter was president and ignoring the point of the OP.

Wait is SA social media?

lol, this choom hasn't figured out who the real idiots on social media are.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

1stGear posted:

lol, this choom hasn't figured out who the real idiots on social media are.

The worst part here is you think I'm loving English.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The important thing is you win the argument and look smart

Bu any means necessary

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Aramoro posted:

Wait is SA social media?

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

In this thread you will find people posting:

1) Idiots
2) (this is the important part) On Social Media

Why is that the important part? Because for the sake of this thread, the Something Awful Forums are not social media. That is to say, the idiocy must come from outside the thread. No first hand trolling or fighting or general foolishness here, please!

E: actually that felt kind of mean-spirited, whomst among us has never misread a span?

Zulily Zoetrope has a new favorite as of 23:23 on Apr 16, 2022

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

CharlestheHammer posted:

The important thing is you win the argument and look smart

Bu any means necessary

*By

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sorry that was too tempting to pass up.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Bu knows spelling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

sexpig by night posted:

yea I just actually looked at twitter and saw he's literally trending so many people are dunking on him and he apparently went on weird right wing rants about anti-racism being bad and masks not stopping covid so now I gotta see how the my little pony/sponge bob is serious business dude got redpilled

Mr. Enter is having a very normal one over this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrEnterOfficial/status/1515112247550488588