Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Poll
This poll is closed.
Yes 34 40.48%
No 50 59.52%
Total: 84 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

facialimpediment posted:

In general I don't like cringe videos like those where I have to seriously invest my time into either anger or idiocy

https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/1515544012555530245?t=f75P3zWIUjxURBBALG0eQA&s=19

but this'll do

New thread background wallpaper here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Tucker's checks from the Kremlin aren't clearing any more, so he needs a supplemental source of income.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Plus Alex Jones getting sued into oblivion probably made some market segments vulnerable to someone "muscling" in, to use the word in the loosest and most metaphorical sense.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I think it's pretty hosed up you guys aren't in on Tucker's ploy to sterilize chuds

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Most of his audience is balls deep in andropause anyhow.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s just infrared.

If they don’t get deep tissue burns and/or secondary infections, the worst that will happen is temporary decrease in sperm count from the heat.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

That's the weakest kind of light. Only soyboy cucks would use some poo poo like bitch-rear end infrared. I on the other hand use UV (red light for REAL MEN) and some ionizing radation like a real man who does badass akido like my personal hero Steven Seagall. I give my dick at least 2 Sv and I can use my dick like a night light unlike beta male coastal elites.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I would be happy if they all sunburn their balls

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My CMH grow lamp produces UV light, gonna go swing my nuts around in front of it until I develop testicular based superpowers that leave me sterile.

E: do I use my 3100k lamp or 4000k lamp? gently caress it, I'll just rotate.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Looking forward to the bro version of Goop: Broop.

Selling candles that smell like donald trump's nutsack

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

Tucker accidently saying the quiet part out loud in the Kid Rock video makes me wonder about the financial situation of Fox News.

The anchors are all individually well-off, but if the company is depending on the easy-snake oven to keep the lights on, they are not doing well.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Tiny Timbs posted:

I think it's pretty hosed up you guys aren't in on Tucker's ploy to sterilize chuds

They're going to go to the weirdest hyper-bro back-alley doctors to get snipped with no major consequence and meanwhile I did everything right and got pain for eight months

it drives me nuts

:v:

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

That's the weakest kind of light. Only soyboy cucks would use some poo poo like bitch-rear end infrared. I on the other hand use UV (red light for REAL MEN) and some ionizing radation like a real man who does badass akido like my personal hero Steven Seagall. I give my dick at least 2 Sv and I can use my dick like a night light unlike beta male coastal elites.

beta emitters, what a bunch of losers

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Can we get them to start pointing loaded pistols at their dicks again? That was a funny time.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

All we need is one of the benghazi weirdos to crack their dick like a chem light and the money will roll in.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Can we get them to start pointing loaded pistols at their dicks again? That was a funny time.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I completely forgot about the face holsters of peak covid, lol.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
wish i wasn't a soy boy cuck who isn't enough of a MAN to UV my balls and FACE HOLSTER a gun and USE SLURS AT WORK

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

UV-C or get the gently caress out, loser.

lmao holy poo poo i missed these completely

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Midjack posted:

UV-C or get the gently caress out, loser.

My 315w CMH lamps produce 0.03mW/m2 of UV-C, get on my level.

Ceramic metal halide owns.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

How have I never seen this

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It was a really brief phase, I only vaguely remember it, but it was right around the point-a-glock-at-your-balls phase in 2020.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Midjack posted:

lmao holy poo poo i missed these completely

Same. What the actual gently caress

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I keep looking at the picture trying to come up with something witty to say and then I just end up in a fit of laughter instead. It doesn't need a caption. It's art.

EDIT: stared at it some more and the part that's blowing my mind is that this chudlord motherfucker has a loaded gun hanging off his mask and he's still managed to wear it over his nose.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Voyager I posted:

I keep looking at the picture trying to come up with something witty to say and then I just end up in a fit of laughter instead. It doesn't need a caption. It's art.

The Brotruvian Man

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Voyager I posted:

EDIT: stared at it some more and the part that's blowing my mind is that this chudlord motherfucker has a loaded gun hanging off his mask and he's still managed to wear it over his nose.

That's how you know it was pre-election 2020, even chuds wore masks when Donnie was in office.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

BIG HEADLINE posted:

The Brotruvian Man

Christ the Redpeener?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Sacrist65 posted:

easy-snake oven

Holy poo poo LOL

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Speaking of right wing propagandists, Alex Jones is moving into the “hide assets” phase of his legal defense.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1516040163788480514?s=20&t=1GDMMdgWGtqm-F6be5D-eg

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Get hosed Alex, the pedophile demon judges are gonna get ya!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Kesper North posted:

beta emitters, what a bunch of losers

:golfclap:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Speaking of right wing propagandists, Alex Jones is moving into the “hide assets” phase of his legal defense.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1516040163788480514?s=20&t=1GDMMdgWGtqm-F6be5D-eg

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/alex-jones-accused-hiding-assets-sandy-hook-lawsuits-83970096?s=09

quote:

“After Alex Jones was sued for claiming the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary was a hoax, the infamous conspiracy theorist conspired to divert his assets to shell companies owned by insiders like his parents, his children, and himself," reads the lawsuit, which was filed in Austin, Texas, by some of the Sandy Hook families.

According to the lawsuit, Jones is accused of drawing about $18 million from his Infowars company over three years, starting in 2018 when the defamation lawsuits were filed. Jones is also accused of claiming a “dubious” $54 million debt around that time to another company, which the lawsuit alleges is indirectly or directly owned by Jones.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Gotta say, suing yourself for everything you have is an unexpected form of money laundering

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

RFC2324 posted:

Gotta say, suing yourself for everything you have is an unexpected form of money laundering

One that can hopefully be seen through as the tissue-paper thin lie it is. I want to see that rear end in a top hat at the local gas station making minimum wage to pay the electric bill.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/nancook/status/1516055208937328652?t=E3JSpz6Yb_N82-ejajnBAw&s=19

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1516075821844377602?t=cqbXXJzTD2lsdy8VI-XSjg&s=19

Seems about as close as we're ever going to get to sending Gritty to the Senate (though Fetterman is more Pittsburgh).

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
He's just salty he had to put on pants instead of his usual basketball shorts.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

RFC2324 posted:

He's not suing himself. There's another lawsuit against him for unlawfully moving $65m or so from infowars, llc into various trusts and shell companies owned by his parents or kids in order to make himself judgment proof.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
How are we lucky they're so stupid that block effectively runs the united states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Yeah Jones is hosed here since he's an absolute pariah and is not going to get any of the benefit of a doubt nominally afforded to rich people hiding assets