Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

They hate everyone who is not them, and they also hate themselves, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

The Last Call posted:

Yes, corporations have always stayed out of politics.

It's not like they donate money, have representatives meet with politicians to push their interest or anything.

That never happens.

Certainly not in a capitalist nation.

I mean, what would you even call them.....lobbyists ?

pinkertons

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

They hate "anything that takes away from ME being at the center of the universe".

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
There was a great book by Kurt Vonnegut called Breakfast of Champions. In the book, an author gives a book to a crazy man going crazier. That book is called Now It Can Be Told. And the book explains how you, YOU are the only real person in this universe. Everyone else, your parents, your wife, your kids, your boss, your grandparents, their grandparents, everyone else in the history of the world...is a robot. You are the only real person, the only one with free will, and the Creator made this world just for you, and to see your reaction to everything He has made.

You can imagine the fun that happens after that.

That is your average CHUD. But their version of Now It Can Be Told is mostly pictures because words are scary.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I’ve said it before ITT, whether the Republicans win back the House or not, McCarthy will never be Speaker. Nobody likes him, and when it’s within his grasp, they’re going to gently caress him out of it. It will be Scalise most likely, maybe Trump, maybe Gym Jordan, maybe MTG, but it won’t be him.

It’s absolutely true. Nobody likes Kevin, least of all the “Freedom Caucus”—- Jordan, Gaetz, Boebert, Greene, Gosar, etc.

They are the ones who really run the GOP House, as everybody is terrified of their MAGAchud base. And it’s from this group that the next Speaker will come. Jordan is my guess.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

InsertPotPun posted:

lol the party of small government is mad that the government is too small

Party of small government meaning government that enforces my will upon everyone else

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonColeman/status/1517257918919421952?s=20&t=ZmxbN0amQNktqdftgDIdyQ

Presenting her lawyer

https://twitter.com/RonColeman/status/1404496158047752197?s=20&t=ZmxbN0amQNktqdftgDIdyQ

https://twitter.com/RonColeman/status/1025163422382649346?s=20&t=ZmxbN0amQNktqdftgDIdyQ

https://twitter.com/RonColeman/status/1140744775089438720?s=20&t=ZmxbN0amQNktqdftgDIdyQ

https://twitter.com/mxtaliajane/status/1517326345373687814?s=20&t=ZmxbN0amQNktqdftgDIdyQ

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hachi machi

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Beartaco posted:

drat that's a good photo.

it really is

it's the new 'this_is_fine.jpeg'

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"It's not 'pedophilia' it's 'ephebophilia'" is really the guy's argument lol

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is there a single Republican alive that isn't a pedophile/ sex pest/ sex freak?

Jesus christ it's never ending

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

TulliusCicero posted:

Is there a single Republican alive that isn't a pedophile/ sex pest/ sex freak?

Jesus christ it's never ending

John McCain. But only because he's dead.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Cawthorn because his little peener doesn't work and his prey can run away from him

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

TulliusCicero posted:

Is there a single Republican alive that isn't a pedophile?

no

it's why they hate abortion because it cuts down on the pool of potential sex partners

Amazing Zimmo fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Apr 22, 2022

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Call Your Grandma posted:

Cawthorn because his little peener doesn't work and his prey can run away from him

dead trees can't escape his wrath though

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Genesplicer posted:

Back in the day, I took my little brother and two of his friends to see them perform at a local church. The church leaders were not really ready for their form of music, it was obvious from the pained expressions. At one point a plate was passed, but we are talking about a bunch of mostly under-18 kids.

After the show the band passed out bibles, sold records and signed autographs.

My brother just shakes his head at himself now.

I am so jealous. I would have loved to see Stryper in a church, and then get a Bible, record and autographed picture of them! You and your brother and his friends are lucky!!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I put all my money in a clay pot and write "munny" on it and then do a cum in it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LMFAO

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Blastedhellscape posted:

"I'm just going to sterilize it with my own urine." Jesus Christ.

Is this...is this guy just taking that dumb 'urine is sterile' myth at face value and then taking it to its logical conclusion? Really sounds like no further thought went into it than that.

Wen you age urine some of the water is going to evaporate off which increases the concentration of urea nitrogenous wastestem cells

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

LazyDivey posted:

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/1517315173035528194?s=20&t=Ljophs5n29EjGNg1H7xyZQ

I wonder what made them change their mind and not impeach him then go down to Mar-a-lago and resume sniffing Trump's butthole?

What sort of Russian kompromat does Trump have on the GOP???

Nah, they always knew the base was dumb. They gambled on everyone being total presidents and won.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1517283584431714304?t=HuSN6uZPKeS7jki3jPv7-g&s=19

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm amazed the GOP is really going hard after "grooming" these days. I think it's going to back fire on them. How else are they going to find wives?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

lmao he has dementia so he forgot the test was for his dementia.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm amazed the GOP is really going hard after "grooming" these days. I think it's going to back fire on them. How else are they going to find wives?

Really big cardboard box propped up by a stick with things they'll like. Oh bummer the chuds don't know what woman like.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Republicans really are just the dumbest animals.

No thoughts in their heads at all. Just purely reactionary beasts of the field.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Trump is prouder of that dementia test than anything else from his time as POTUS.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

marshalljim posted:

Trump is prouder of that dementia test than anything else from his time as POTUS.

I wish more than anything that he had just a moment of clarity to understand what a colossal self-own that is.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

I guess we should stop talking about crime then. You see, if nobody knows about crime, nobody will commit any crimes. I am very smrt. Ama.

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

MrMojok posted:

And it’s from this group that the next Speaker will come. Jordan is my guess.

Ah that's just great. With Jordan as the speaker, I'll have the distinction of having lived in the districts of two sex pest GOP Reps (e: but I repeat myself) who became Speaker of the House.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
I'm really beginning to worry the only solution is something near impossible like giving all these people exactly what they want, separating the United States into Their Land And Someone Else's (and since this is already impossible we'll say that we also took all the triggers out of the nukes and let all the air out of all of the planes' tires and put glue on all the tank treads), put up walls, and give them a decade or so to realize they NEED someone to hate and hurt and another decade for some of them to either get a clue and/or most of them to turn on each other and rip each other apart and then we clean up the survivors whether by re-integration or imprisonment.

Seriously. If every single CHUD vanished tomorrow, there would be plenty of people who would be sad, and would miss one of them, by basic human empathy, and plenty would try and find out what happened, and some might even plan to reverse it if they could. And if we couldn't bring them back, we'd move on.

If every non-CHUD vanished instead, I give it two generations tops before the assholes destroy themselves. Because without someone to hate, what do they have? I recall a quote that in his own way, Hitler loved the Jews, because a victimizer NEEDS victims, and without victims...there's just you.

And how many would die still wholly without a clue, is the sickening part.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Tarquinn posted:

I guess we should stop talking about crime then. You see, if nobody knows about crime, nobody will commit any crimes. I am very smrt. Ama.

Ya know, if only we paid people enough that one of the parents could stay home and supervise their kids so they wouldn't be exposed to such horrid things. Nah, that sounds like communism

I like how he "never heard it" (bullshit) and then goes on to use it a bunch like every child does when they hear new words

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

(yeah yeah yeah count brainwormckt but I mean if he wants to do a non musical ok thing in the world)

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I find it interesting that the person that Trump supported for the Tennessee GOP got kicked off the ballot and it's becoming more and more evident that his stranglehold on Republicans is slipping

They don't seem to fear him as much anymore which is just so loving great because there's nothing a narcissist hates more than becoming irrelevant

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I too, obsess over exams that I have allegedly passed.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Today should be entertaining.

Ol Marge is going to have her day in court, and she's been extremely twitchy about it as it's been approaching.

The media will be there! You know. The ones that ask questions.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

has mypillow released all that evidence yet?

he said he would do it thursday

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups. The police and mypillow.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Doxxing for thee! Not for me!

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1517212808005529606

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Amazing Zimmo posted:

has mypillow released all that evidence yet?

he said he would do it thursday

In a total shocker moment, no, he hasn't