Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitriol
Mar 11, 2001

Phhhhhtttttt!
It's more likely than you think!

https://www.al.com/life/2022/05/madonna-a-lot-of-thought-went-into-fully-nude-nfts-of-her-giving-birth-to-centipedes.html

"Finally, in “Mother of Technology” a synthetic centipedes crawl out of Madonna as she lays in a forest.

As it explained by the web site, it is “depicting the way science can also give birth light into the world, but only if used with the right consciousness. The centipede represents technology - both the life giving-force and the dangers of it, the juxtaposition of dark and light. Technology continues to evolve in the physical, natural and real world; we can do whatever we want, but there are consequences to that. Nature will ultimately win in the end.”"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Here's the website

https://motherofcreation.xyz/

I guess you cant see high-res scans of madonna's vagina unless you own the NFT, lucky for you

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
what the gently caress

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

barmk ima dog lol
Apr 6, 2022
Watch WW3 start over this poo poo

"Eww, launch the nukes, gross"

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
oh good, another ploy to prop up the price of Beeple's other NFTs. I'm sure they told Madonna that she'd get a lot of publicity AND could claim she was helping charity though.
https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/11/22325054/beeple-christies-nft-sale-cost-everydays-69-million

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Is centipedes in my vagina a SA originating thing?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Seems a little late to get in on the NFT scams.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Drunk Nerds posted:

Ya I remember this starting here, I think there was a banner ad

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

No black Jesus NFT?

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I hate everything.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Drunk Nerds posted:

From what I can remember, yes.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Pontificating rear end posted:

Ya I remember this starting here, I think there was a banner ad

There's no way they aren't trying to reference that meme right? Meme NFTs have been pretty lucrative and the combination of centipede+vagina seems a bit too unlikely to have been a coincidence, at least to me

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Drunk Nerds posted:

There's no way they aren't trying to reference that meme right? Meme NFTs have been pretty lucrative and the combination of centipede+vagina seems a bit too unlikely to have been a coincidence, at least to me

Well Madonna did this kind of stuff going back to the 80s literally showing her bush so it's almost more of a parody of that

although that doesnt discount your thing

Pontificating Ass fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 14, 2022

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
She hosed her face up, like many celebrities do who can't deal with the effects of aging...

There's no coming back from that, it's like that to stay, and ages from there.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Her head is morphing into a centipede head.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

If I were a celebrity, I’d get plastic surgery to look like john huston in chinatown.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
what a loving world

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Wait, no, I’d want to look like Faye wong in chungking express

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
She's got some sort of youth filter applied, so it's a bit of a troll it seems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_JhED_ptyw&t=20s

why though

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Does she, um, profit from them using her likeness?

Edit: oh, the NFT is hers, of course

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I don't understand any of this.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

phasmid posted:

I don't understand any of this.

Neither does Madonna

Also she should've just released another coffee table book. Its way less awkward than passing a phone around to check out her whoo-hah (spelling?)

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Well it's Madonna. This is the lady that deliberately dumped corrupted mp3's of her latest album at the time onto various file sharing services that had her voice saying "What the gently caress are you doing?" at the beginning of each one.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Bula Vinaka posted:

Well it's Madonna. This is the lady that deliberately dumped corrupted mp3's of her latest album at the time onto various file sharing services that had her voice saying "What the gently caress are you doing?" at the beginning of each one.

That sounds like the better version, tbh

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Bula Vinaka posted:

She hosed her face up, like many celebrities do who can't deal with the effects of aging...

And I thought the terrible CG Madonna that this hack of an artist made was god awful, but jesus loving christ.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
we bugin'

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I bet there are superfans who would gladly suck the centipedes out of Madonna's vagina.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
That doesn't even look like Madonna, and the animation is real bad. Like you can tell the model wasn't made to bend its legs in that way. Looks like some Poser trash that took ten minutes to make. I'll pay 1 billion for it

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

sigher posted:

And I thought the terrible CG Madonna that this hack of an artist made was god awful, but jesus loving christ.

She's 63, btw. Just, you know, so you can compare whatever this is to the way a normal 63 year old woman looks.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Jesus, and about ten years ago or whenever she played the Super Bowl she'd gotten a facelift that actually did wonders for her looks (seriously, she suddenly looked better at 50-something then she did at 40-something) and I always considered it an example of celebrity plastic surgery done right.

Seems like she thought she could make lightning strike twice. Should'a quit while you were ahead, Madonna!

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Madonna proving yet again that only stupid things come from Michigan

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Someone make a CGI video of my posts crawling out of my rear end, maybe with some html for legs. I’ll pay in Bitcoin NFTs or whatever they’re called when it hits big, I promise.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Looks cool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bula Vinaka posted:

Looking good...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
She definitely doesn't look 60 so I'd say that's pretty good plastic surgery. Idk about centipedes tho

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Colonel Cancer posted:

She definitely doesn't look 60 so I'd say that's pretty good plastic surgery. Idk about centipedes tho

Looks great...

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wish the rest of you uggos looked that good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Lifepuzzler posted:

She's 63, btw. Just, you know, so you can compare whatever this is to the way a normal 63 year old woman looks.

most 63 year old people right now who didnt smoke their entire life look way better than this