Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Splode posted:

That looks a lot like the tango train ride at Sydney's Luna Park. That ride runs forwards and backwards, so I don't think this is reversed, or sped up. Impressive!

It's not reversed, watch the girl's ponytail direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/djbHGTm.mp4

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I'd have to go home for the day after that.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

That reminds me, my coffee’s ready.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

What is this? A quarry for ants?

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

:getin:

Impressive turtlehead.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

Wistful of Dollars posted:

What is this? A quarry for ants?
Everything I know says it is a miniature, and yet I think I can see a dude moving by the excavator towards the end of the clip when its arm moves out of the way.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 minutes!

I need a cigarette now. I don't even smoke.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Mornings are the worst.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

And a whole hell of a lot more here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/NI0yFCS

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Bad Munki posted:

That reminds me, my coffee’s ready.

By popular demand posted:

Mornings are the worst.

Glad I was beaten to both of these.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I know what we’re all laughing at but that dumpster is going to be seriously overweight.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

GD_American posted:

I know what we’re all laughing at but that dumpster is going to be seriously overweight.

What are you, my doctor??

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
What is actually going on in that gif? What is that stuff really?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Don't know but it really seems to rile up the flies.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Proudly watched that while pooping.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
please someone give an actual explanation as to why that machine is pooping into a dumpster.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

this is how McNuggets are made

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

OSHA 4: please someone give an actual explanation as to why that machine is pooping into a dumpster.
Or
OSHA 4: why that machine is pooping into a dumpster. if it must be cut

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

Poor thing has a wide-open fistula :ohdear:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

We've seen this one before in here I think.

Question for the Geolo-goons.

This looks like a marble quarry, what is the dark stuff that you can see above the excavator?

Is that water that has dripped down and stained the edges, or is that like some chunks of other rocks that have intruded in to the minerals that eventually became the marble?

I guess its kinda hard to tell without being there, but what does it look like to y'all?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Oh no, they say, he's got to go
Go go Godzilla, yeah

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 minutes!

D34THROW posted:

Poor thing has a wide-open fistula :ohdear:

Ok this broke me lmao

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Latest Tremors getting weird.

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay

Cartoon Man posted:

And a whole hell of a lot more here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/NI0yFCS

Thank you, I found the best one in the comments: https://i.imgur.com/Wh83U1w.mp4

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

TjyvTompa posted:

Thank you, I found the best one in the comments: https://i.imgur.com/Wh83U1w.mp4

:nyd:

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed

In all honesty, actually what in the gently caress is happening here? I'm just, like, that could be anything! Some sort of rotten yeasty bread deal, or dough? Or just weird buttmud swamp slime? Look at it! It's soft-serve! I need some sort of resolution to this crisis in my life.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Maybe someone dumped a bunch of expanding foam down a garbage chute as a prank?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Ok this broke me lmao

Gonna break that dumpster too. Way way is the truck gonna be able to pick up that much weight.

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

TjyvTompa posted:

Initially I thought this was the Belt Parkway because it looks so distinctly coastal NYC. However, the closest the Belt gets to the Marine Parkway Bridge looked too far away on Streetview. Definitely got the right bridge and, even though I've never driven through Rockaway Park, I managed to find where this was shot.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.5694802,-73.8753323,3a,75y,280.92h,90.9t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1syZzGbVxUublcX4bINsyXKQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Looks like they could be heading to the bridge.

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay

Edward IV posted:

Initially I thought this was the Belt Parkway because it looks so distinctly coastal NYC. However, the closest the Belt gets to the Marine Parkway Bridge looked too far away on Streetview. Definitely got the right bridge and, even though I've never driven through Rockaway Park, I managed to find where this was shot.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.5694802,-73.8753323,3a,75y,280.92h,90.9t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1syZzGbVxUublcX4bINsyXKQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

you some kind of osha nostradamus or some poo poo? quick, tell me the story of this picture:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

rear end-Haggis posted:

In all honesty, actually what in the gently caress is happening here? I'm just, like, that could be anything! Some sort of rotten yeasty bread deal, or dough? Or just weird buttmud swamp slime? Look at it! It's soft-serve! I need some sort of resolution to this crisis in my life.

I wonder if it's clay or something from digging but I'm not sure why that would be going in the dumpster.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Edward IV posted:

Rock, rock, Rockaway Beach
We can get your couch
From Rockaway Beach

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk

Mozi posted:

I wonder if it's clay or something from digging but I'm not sure why that would be going in the dumpster.

Cheaper that way? As long as you're gone before trash pickup, its not your problem.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Mechagodzilla taking a poo poo.

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:dukedog:
Looks like the mud you'd dredge up from the bottom of a pond.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Why are they mixing it with junk

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

TjyvTompa posted:

you some kind of osha nostradamus or some poo poo? quick, tell me the story of this picture:

If that's one of those air pumps you have to pay to use, I hope that guy has a lot of quarters. Even if the air is free, I hope he's not in a hurry to go anywhere because that's going to take a while to fill. Either way, that air pump is definitely not going to be happy and the pump and hose will be getting toasty.

\/\/ EDIT: Well go figure. I was expecting the situation would have more potentially catastrophic results with an overloaded suspension and the air pump working well past its rated duty cycle.

As for where that is, it's certainly not around my parts since we don't have Bob Evans this close to New York; have to go to the Philadelphia area to find them.

Really, I only got lucky finding that location because of the bridge and because I've driven through that part of Brooklyn and Queens (well more like sat in bumper to bumper traffic) many times when visiting my aunt in Long Island. I have no idea how to properly write with a Brooklyn or Joyzee accent, but if ya' eva' need to know the best way to get to and from between Long Island and New Jersey or look up any of them roads from a photo, I'm ya' guy.

Edward IV fucked around with this message at 21:47 on May 16, 2022

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

TjyvTompa posted:

Looks like insulation so the weight isn't the issue. Lotta drag though, gonna loose all that if he does anything faster than a neighborhood street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

GD_American posted:

Where's Marty McSorley when you need him

:golfclap: