Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

also its likely lylo PLEASE stop voting

If it's lylo then we all need to vote togetheer, right? I mean everyone who is town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I'm trying to say, we can't split the vote. Ugh.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Nep, are you claiming that you didn’t visit spork and did not do any action on spork that would show up as a visit?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I dunno why Yami wanted us to wait I don’t see a reason we shouldn’t hit Nep

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Maybe it’s just nep and spork

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

I dunno why Yami wanted us to wait I don’t see a reason we shouldn’t hit Nep

One reason for me is kinda because you are pushing for it tbh.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I don't see any reason to rush it in any case.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

Spork? Seriously what are you saying here?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I'm back for the sake of getting my info out there, here are the items that I added to the exhibition each day:

D1 Camera
D2 Mirror Shard
D3 CCTV

N2, the mirror shard was stolen from me.

tpink posted:

Nep, are you claiming that you didn’t visit spork and did not do any action on spork that would show up as a visit?

That's correct. In fact, I didn't go anywhere, so whatever is happening here, redirects, bus drives, that sort of stuff can be ruled out at least in this specific situation.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
oh and ##unvote per yami's request, though I don't think scum will rush sandwolf

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I actually don't think tpink is lying outright, which I why I think some other factor such as impersonation has to be in play.

But just for the sake of seeing the forest and the trees, what was the track result on spork?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Hmm wow really something to consider

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Nep-Nep posted:

oh and ##unvote per yami's request, though I don't think scum will rush sandwolf

Oh come on ahah

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Yami, tpink, RWC all likely town minus some bizarre gambit.

RWC less so cleared by any action results but nobody has stepped up to offer a different interpretation to plastic's flip that I'm buying

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

b- is either not paying attention or he is pretending to not be paying attention. I need to look back at things because I do like to give people a fair shake before I deem them irretrievably mafia-aligned.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Nep-Nep posted:

I'm back for the sake of getting my info out there, here are the items that I added to the exhibition each day:

D1 Camera
D2 Mirror Shard
D3 CCTV

N2, the mirror shard was stolen from me.

That's correct. In fact, I didn't go anywhere, so whatever is happening here, redirects, bus drives, that sort of stuff can be ruled out at least in this specific situation.

What does the mirror shard do? Because that vaguely sounds like a redirect.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Nep-Nep posted:

I actually don't think tpink is lying outright, which I why I think some other factor such as impersonation has to be in play.

But just for the sake of seeing the forest and the trees, what was the track result on spork?

I watched Spork be visited by you, and Spork was tracked to no one.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

b-minus1 posted:

lol

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

tpink posted:

What does the mirror shard do? Because that vaguely sounds like a redirect.

Yeah, that's why I didn't claim it before when it was stolen, in case Spork was town (and was!) and perhaps used it in a way that tripped scum up. I recognize the reverse could have applied too but I figured a chance of surprising the scum team was worth keeping quiet.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

tpink posted:

That seems odd in and of itself, nothing in Spork's flip indicates ninja like abilities and why not use an item or steal?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
It's not possible spork self-redirected with the shard, btw, the mirror shard redirects the actions of the target to a random other player and not the other way around.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
And even if that was the case, it still further would not explain why you saw me visit. So, something's off.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

b-minus1
Nep-Nep
ObamaAkbar
RWC
Sandwolf
tpink
Yami Fenrir

Okay, this is us, in alphabetical order. I will now attempt to eliminate based on who I think is town and who I think is not.

Yami. Top town lean, if he's scum I will (*thinks about similar bet made in Goose Game*) yeah that.

ObamaAkbar. Why is he so high? Because I really haven't seen anything to indicate otherwise. I had a glimmer, but he explained.

tpink/Nep Still neck and neck, and the phrase tpink and Nep are neck and neck is surprisingly hard for me to type. The thing is that I think one of them is lying. But which one?

Sandwolf. Had suspicions. Shooting Opop was really not a good look, Opop was about as townsided as I've ever seen him. Why shoot there? Hmmm. Didn't like the defensiveness--now I'm all about being reasonable and when someone's being attacked it is reasonable for them to be a little defensive, but there was a subtle difference. Or hell, maybe it wasn't subtle. Anybody else feel that?

b-minus1. Has looked scummy all game. Made a really bad case on Spork that consisted of quoting Spork and then just saying things like "scum scum scum" when none of it looked particularly scummy. I mean I need things explained. Like, why did it look scummy? And then Spork flipped town, possibly targeted because he hammered Toalpaz? (I mean of course that's why scum killed him, not why he flipped town.) Also when he was defending Toalp six ways to Sunday he said if we flipped her and she was town it would be mylo, which would mean he knew how many scum there were--and probably also knew she would NOT flip town.

So my thinking is, if there are two scum left it's b- and Sand, if there are three left pffffffff. But I am not at the point of exalting either tpink or Nep.

I'm thinking the best course here is to follow Yami's vote. (I realize he has put down a hint that I'm scum and that the flavor is different because Spork was not a scum kill, and not a scum kill because I was jailed. That's not it. I don't know why the flavor is different but I do think Spork was the scum kill. I really do not have any night actions, at all.)

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
maybe the simplest explanation is you're lying but I'm hesitant to think that, your actual post with this claim did include a vote for me but encouraged taking time. don't think scum is trying to trade 1:1 on me with a fake claim unless it's a winning move, and if it is you want town to go too fast and not stop and think about it

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

b-minus1 posted:

I’m assuming that the most active players so far today are town.

GMT syndrome strikes again! I go to bed fairly early most days, I have a small child

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I don’t agree that sandwolf shooting opop is suspicious. Setup spec but usually scum aren’t permitted 2 kills a night even with extra items, also opop would have been good lunch fodder considering how he was acting around toal’s lunch.

I can see maybe scum using it to try and clear themselves if they were permitted 2 kills but im not going down that route just yet.

Think we need to lunch nep-nep then binus.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Outside of the obvious of being caught red handed, spork was agitating for nep-neps lunch D3 too.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I think if the choice was whether to believe tpink or Nep I would believe Nep. Reason: D1 stuff. Toalpaz (scum!) defending tpink a bunch, moved over to Plastic when everybody else was voting Plastic as a joke turbo and everyone else on Plastic was town. Said didn't want to lose tpink D1. Then at EoD suddenly was ready to hammer. "Not me" !!!

I am willing to compromise, how about b-? Then reevaluate Nep/tpink.

And your explanation for why Sandfolw doesn't look bad for shooting Opop didn't make sense to me.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Rhymes With Clue posted:

And your explanation for why Sandfolw* doesn't look bad for shooting Opop didn't make sense to me.
*Sandwolf

And okay, I guess it does make sense. I.e. scum can't have two kills even if they have a vig shot? Is what you're saying. I don't know that I totally buy that but at least I see what you're saying.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I think if the choice was whether to believe tpink or Nep I would believe Nep. Reason: D1 stuff. Toalpaz (scum!) defending tpink a bunch, moved over to Plastic when everybody else was voting Plastic as a joke turbo and everyone else on Plastic was town. Said didn't want to lose tpink D1. Then at EoD suddenly was ready to hammer. "Not me" !!!

Gah, I need to go to bed. What I meant here was that tpink started accumulating votes and at that point was when Toalpaz started advocating Plastic. And Plastic was...over.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

And I'll probably wake up to like 50 posts. Hope so.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I don’t agree that sandwolf shooting opop is suspicious. Setup spec but usually scum aren’t permitted 2 kills a night even with extra items, also opop would have been good lunch fodder considering how he was acting around toal’s lunch.

I can see maybe scum using it to try and clear themselves if they were permitted 2 kills but im not going down that route just yet.

Think we need to lunch nep-nep then binus.

Good to see you’re town OP

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Nep, is the mirror Shard an active action?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anyway, here are my action results for day 3:

I targeted Nep-Nep, Sandwolf and Opop and received the following result:

2 Cameras, 2 CCTVs, 1 Ray gun, 2x Unstable doccing gun.

Nep-Nep is not lying about having those items at the very least.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I am willing to compromise, how about b-? Then reevaluate Nep/tpink.

And your explanation for why Sandfolw doesn't look bad for shooting Opop didn't make sense to me.

I was actually thinking exactly this. I think we should compromise and vote b- today.

I am actually starting to somewhat doubt tpink's story here. Here is why:

D1 toal tried to pile votes onto plastic when tpink was voted. Which is still strange.

Also, the watch action. Let's talk about the Watch action:

tpink posted:

Good news, y’all, this day is easy.

Hambeet gave me a camera before he was killed. I used my improve ability on myself during the day yesterday, and the camera turned into a drone, which enabled me to watch and track a target. I used it on Spork because I wanted to figure out once and for all what Spork’s deal was. I saw Spork get visited by Nep. Now Spork is dead. Book ‘em, Danno.

##vote Nep

Let’s not rush to a vote just yet because I want to give everyone a chance to participate. But I don’t know what I would need to hear to switch my vote at this point.

And sadly, my drone is now out of batteries. The flavor text tells me that we can recharge with enriched uranium, so if that means something to someone, feel free to help out.

I think "Hambeet gave me a camera" might actually have been a scumslip. How DID you know it was hambeet and not toal?

Also, the target choice and given reasoning. Why did you have a 1x watch/track and then use it for a weaksauce reason as "finding out what sporks deal was". Not to toot my own horn but there is a claimed investigative that's basically confirmed town right here. This is Maer in Village all over again. Why not watch the confirmed town?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

It's be no means a smoking gun but it's enough to make me question the convenient track result at lylo.

tpink posted:

Oh I just spotted this, why would spork not visit anyone?

Anyway, b- behavior about this is also suspicious. Both them and and tpink are conveniently ignoring OA being the alternate vote to toal yesterday:

tpink posted:

I’m idly curious why you think OA is so town.

b-minus1 posted:

Nep first and then Obama tomorrow I think

Oh, and this is a convenient flip straight at lylo:

tpink posted:

I think bminus is next because I have zero understanding how town gets to his conclusions given what Toal has claimed and given that Yami apparently caught her in a lie which she did not really dispute.

tpink posted:

I’ve given up trying to make sense of b’s plays in this game tbh. It’s like 100% orthogonal to my thinking.

I legitimately am starting to think people are trying to distract from b- here.

Note also that b- is all for voting Nep despite resisting toal hard.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

So I propose the following: We lunch b- first.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

anyway the reason i told ya to wait is cuz i thought sporks death was due to a drawback of the unstaple healing gun.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

unstable*

Anyway, I don't like how both b- and tpink are BOTH pushing nep in lockstep and ALSO ignoring the jail on RWC with the changed flavor either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Oh and Nep did not have the Protein Powder either, which I think toal would have handed out sooner rather than later.