Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

:eyepop:

D̟̘͇̺͓̓ͩ̚͠ͅï͉͈͙ͤ͢d̶̺̠̺̞͓̙͆ͅ ̤̼͇ͥ͐́̊s̱ͨ̀ͤͣ̄̊o͍̜̯̱ͨ̿̋̓ͧ̈́̕m̠̜ͦ͒̍e̵̬̲̭̠͆ͫ̀̿ͣõ̳̝̫͈̃́̓͐͠n̨̫̹͕̮̣͚̱ͫ̽̐e͇͎͖̫̍͆ͮͮ̊ͤͭ ͉̙̯͈͚̩̟͜sͦͪ̏ͣ͑a̋̀̽̊̚y͓̩ͥ̃ͬ̂̏͆.̥̱̖͉̙̱̟̌ͤ̽́.͇͓̰̝̩̇̀̒̇̚.̤͓̻̓́̈̔̔̕ ͐ͮͨͥ̇ͦ̚s͍̥ͧͭͭ͊ẖ̲̣͓̒ͬ͆ͣ̑ͮ̌i͖ͯͫͥ͌̚t͈̫̠̹̓͟c̘͇̭̿o̜̙̹̲͆̾ͤ̅̔̂̓i̗̟̺͂ͨ̓͑n̦͓̞̩̖̞͋̓̿̈́ͨ͝?ͤ!ͨ̄̓

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

LatestNewsStoryCoin

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
a hundred crypto bros all creating DeathOfQueenElizabethIICoin, setting up an automated text-scanning system on multiple news websites and an automated deployment script so that they can be the ones to rugpull for a few tens of dollars worth of Etherium when Brenda kicks the bucket

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Grace Baiting posted:

weird loss
  but okay

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Hammerite posted:

LatestNewsStoryCoin

has anyone made crashcoin

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
That’s all they make.

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

Alan Smithee posted:

has anyone made crashcoin

it's "BitcoinCrash". if you're calling it "bcrash" you're using a derogatory term TO INTENTIONALLY ASSAULT AND HARASS ME, AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/vgcerf/status/1019987651301081089

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Paladinus posted:

Soon they might exhaust all combinations of moon, ape/monkey, inu, floki, musk and other memes they use in token names, and this nightmare will be over.

gschmidl posted:

They've not even started using diacritics or unicode.

soon you won't know if it's a shitcoin or one of Musk's kids

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Paladinus posted:

Soon they might exhaust all combinations of moon, ape/monkey, inu, floki, musk and other memes they use in token names, and this nightmare will be over.

they'll have to go back to their roots and start naming coins after trendy internet memes instead
i can't wait for dogecoin to be surpassed by amonguscoin

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
do bitsofcoiners still use that honeybader mame?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Memento Scami

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Boxturret posted:

do bitsofcoiners still use that honeybader mame?

there is a honeybadger coin!

it's only fallen 98.7% from its all time high of 0.0000022 USD so it's outperforming luna as an investment asset

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

suscoin

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
https://twitter.com/morebuttertv/status/1529151981792727040?s=20&t=52z3s_qbL2P-I8rxK0F2Ag

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Fabricated posted:

Unfortunately for Green, what also matters is copyright law. And when the actor’s NFT collection was pilfered by a scammer in early May, he lost the commercial rights to his show’s cartoon protagonist, a scruffy Bored Ape named Fred Simian, whose likeness and usage rights now belong to someone else.

“I bought that ape in July 2021, and have spent the last several months developing and exploiting the IP to make it into the star of this show,” Green told Vaynerchuk. “Then days before — his name is Fred by the way — days before he’s set to make his world debut, he’s literally kidnapped.” Green did not respond to a tweet from BuzzFeed News regarding the show.

someone should really tell seth green that i'm pretty sure he didn't own the copyright in the first place :ssh:

but now we'll never get to see the show, which sounds great

quote:

A twee comedy, the show seems to be based on the question, “What if your friendly neighborhood bartender was Bored Ape Yacht Club #8398?”

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

oh apparently they come with usage rights now lmao

quote:

If the current owner “wanted to cause trouble for Seth Green they probably could, because that person becomes the holder” of the commercial usage rights, said Daniel Dubin, an intellectual property attorney at Alston & Bird LLP.

NFT copyright law can be “a particularly thorny issue,” Dubin said, and has only begun to be tested in court. A growing number of NFT projects are granting owners the right to commercially adapt their works, which has been a useful strategy for increasing brand visibility but has consequently introduced a host of legal disputes. Bored Ape Yacht Club was among the first to adopt these terms, which led to an explosion of Bored Ape merchandise and derivative NFT collections but also set the stage for bitter copyright lawsuits.

im "NFT copyright law"

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Shame Boy posted:

jeremy-clarkson-oh-no-anyway.jpg

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Shame Boy posted:

oh apparently they come with usage rights now lmao

im "NFT copyright law"

bored apes say the holder of the NFT has the right to create derivative works (they don't own the ape image itself, bored apes still does, but they can create works like an animated show off of it)

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
gonna have to go with the backup plan, a twee comedy based on the question, “What if your friendly neighborhood bartender WASN'T Bored Ape Yacht Club #8398?”

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i like that you can always tell a comedy is going to be terrible if its entire pitch is that template

"what if the geico cavemen were every day dudes just trying to make it in the modern world"

"what if your mom was eddy murphy and also you are eddy murphy"

"what if we gave adam sandler like a hundred million dollars and just let him do whatever"

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
https://twitter.com/thestalwart/status/1529164484044115971

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/maxwellstrachan/status/1529093193425354752

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

out of your loving mind lol

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Shame Boy posted:

someone please tell me this is an existing show that someone just edited in the enefftees

https://twitter.com/FFVV1211/status/1528043201885442048

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
gotta have a trustless distributed decentralized system for a physical place with a website and phone number

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Perplx posted:

gotta have a trustless distributed decentralized system for a physical place with a website and phone number

what's the point of booking a hotel if I can't sell it for a profit??

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Perplx posted:

also, you have to give the system your personal info, which they resell to the hotels and anyone else who wants it

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Boxturret posted:

someone please tell me this is an existing show that someone just edited in the enefftees

i dont wanna live in this timeline anymore

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Boxturret posted:

man, does that look dire

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

bored apes talking is one of the most unpleasant things to see

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Shame Boy posted:

“What if your friendly neighborhood bartender was Bored Ape Yacht Club #8398?”

I would have committed arson.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I’m the crypto-enthusiast traveler

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

good loss
butt okay
:cheersbird:

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Boxturret posted:

i appreciate that it goes from like okay stupid ape thing, i recognise what that's supposed to be, like at the start i'm pretty sure that's a cryptopunk, the cat i'm going to assume that's one of those cryptokitties or whatever they're called...and then i got nothing

it's like hey kids we made a new show with all your favourite pokeman: pikachu, charizard, qwillfish, bergmite, and stantler

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

i dont wanna live in this timeline anymore
sure ya do
https://twitter.com/matt_levine/status/1529186528953507841

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/1529186491389186048

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

poo poo's hittin strong today