Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Jason Momoa divorce: It was kind of an end to a fairy-tale love story for us at GBS when Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa’s divorce was announced. When the Aquaman star confirmed about choosing to separate after 12 happy years of dating and then four years of married life, this has been a shocker since goons here in GBS considered them to stay together till their last breath.

But goons cannot stop wondering what might be the reason behind their sudden divorce. So, in the quest of finding out the reason, we have some answers.

Some industry insider goons seem to have got some information regarding Jason and Lisa’s divorce. The main reason for their divorce is because both the stars are currently having “different priorities”.

The source claimed, “Jason is very focused on Amber Heard, her newfound infamy gets him randy as a schoolboy. Lisa wants to be in LA and is not interested in earthly sex as we know it"

Currently, Jason is wrapped in success and doing big goon films. His upcoming film Goon 2: Infinite Keyboard Goop is ready for 2023 release whereas he is also a part of “F10” for the Goon and Goonier franchise.

And Lisa is happy with her current state. She doesn’t want to accompany Jason who is “moving his bowels with great flair and pomp and it did not fit together with her pissy pussy party”. It did become hard for them to settle for something mutual as both wanted different things in their life.

Even though they are sepasrating, no goon or even a moderator can deny the amount of love and care they still have for each other. Lisa was basically Jason’s love since he saw her in a Photoshop Phriday thread. He talked about how he had a massive crush on her and then said to her mother that he will be marrying this woman one day.

what do you think? will Jason Momoa have sex w Amber Heard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

who gives a single poo poo?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Goon 2: Infinite Keyboard Goop will never be better than Goon 1.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wendigee posted:

people in romantic relationships ... the minecraft thread is thataway pal

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know who any of these people are and I think I'm a better person because of it

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Weren't they trying to imply that it was Zoe Kravitz (stepdaughter) at first? Well, whatever, who cares.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

What did she hear?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
I'm gonna be honest, I can't tell what parts of this are true vs which parts are extremely true.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Nah my goon, it was Gogeta

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lisa bonet wanst into scat play the whole idea was that jason and johnny would partner swap an the neverybody could be happy but hten somethign went wrong

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I was making ravioli yesterday and all the cheese and stuff oozed out of them while I was cooking. loving Amber Heard ruins everything.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

FUCKEM

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Wtf are we even talking about didn't understand a single word OP

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
The real reason my mom made me go see Jason Bourne was because she's horny and he was kinda hot.

That's why we watched Batman Retuns too

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Treecko posted:

Wtf are we even talking about didn't understand a single word OP

Going 2:electric poopagoop.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I don't know who any of these people are and I think I'm a better person because of it

Definitely better than the idiot that posted this thread.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I mean you can always base your relationship values on millionaire celebrity interactions then you'll be"normal" lol

Go watch some more Kardashian poo poo op.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

remember when lenny kravitz ripped his pants and his dick fell out

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wendigee posted:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Treecko posted:

The real reason my mom made me go see Jason Bourne was because she's horny and he was kinda hot.

That's why we watched Batman Retuns too

I think that’s a different sexy actor

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More like Jason married No-Moa lol

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Naw they're all the same and I stand by that.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Cept John Leguizamo...he's just different yaknow...

This is my gimmick now

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

people in romantic relationships ... the minecraft thread is thataway pal

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Jason Momoa's "Seaman" was purportedly the reason for Lisa Bonet's divorce. She said that once he took the role, he took Seaman too far. At one point he claimed to be Seaman, and demanded to move their family to Hawaii so he could commune with sealife and refine Seaman.