Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Got to admit, the expectation for every single day to be undignified, frustrating, and painful has really prepared me well for the 2020's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I've been more than well and everything's going great. Just lugged 16 liters of diesel fuel a quarter mile, gonna count that as my daily exercise.

It's gorgeous out today

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

hbag posted:

i am entirely motivated by my need to have a bigger rear end and flatter stomach so i guess find something like that

Just always walk backwards into every room

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

endlessmonotony posted:

I most certainly haven't been.

welp!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

PokeJoe posted:

your heart is a muscle

that's why its colloquially known as "the love muscle"

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???

rotor posted:

that's why its colloquially known as "the love muscle"

ur mom defined it otherwise to me

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i hated my lovely education but I gotta hand it to the Illinois school system: they make those fat little piggies take gym class every year with very few exceptions

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

i hated my lovely education but I gotta hand it to the Illinois school system: they make those fat little piggies take gym class every year with very few exceptions

My fattest friend in HS walked the mandatory mile in 15 minutes and wore a tracksuit daily. Even the IL forced exercise couldn't help that dude.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Eh, nobody cares. I've got spinal cord damage causing pain and being unable to rely on my left side.

Whatcha gonna do. Other than keep moving.

For me, the 2020's have been better than average though. I can easily identify people I can't trust by their maskless faces.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Fortaleza posted:

I've been more than well and everything's going great. Just lugged 16 liters of diesel fuel a quarter mile, gonna count that as my daily exercise.

It's gorgeous out today

why is it i can see the zoolander gasoline fight scene?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://twitter.com/RateMyTakeaway/status/1531731102963990528

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

3/10

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

eh.. i dunno about them beans..

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

suddenly got a vivid "memory" of being hit by a truck while crossing the street earlier and now im not entirely sure if im actually alive or not

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Stay safe YOSghost

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
cahnt eat yer ghost chups

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i would like to not be dead, solely because i dont want my family to be upset. otherwise i dont give a poo poo

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

when you're dead I'm taking all your chicagotown pizzas

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

all the diesel injectors tested *perfectly* which is cool because I forgot to buy the little spacers you use if you need to adjust them. Everything's coming up Fortaleza :cheers:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

hell yeah, dude

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
oh i fixed my car's ac this weekend via youtube. bad relay in the fuse box, 15 bucks. p good

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

graph posted:

oh i fixed my car's ac this weekend via youtube. bad relay in the fuse box, 15 bucks. p good

It's such a wonderful feeling. Especially in your case since you fixed the thing that literally has to do with how you feel inside the car

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Fortaleza posted:

It's such a wonderful feeling. Especially in your case since you fixed the thing that literally has to do with how you feel inside the car

yeah and its 90 loving degrees past couple days and it broke halfway on the initial journey and i arrived at my destination soaked

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
failscran

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

graph posted:

congratulations, this was me last year except the compressor was shot so I took it to a shop for $texas

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

trying to avoid thinking about those beans

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

cjs: we found out that a part of a huge project is over a month behind and even when completed won't have the capacity it needs and on today's call about the project we discussed our options and set up a an instead of fighting over whose fault it was and how they can be made to pay. weird

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

I would get mad if someone served this to me

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Asleep Style posted:

congratulations, this was me last year except the compressor was shot so I took it to a shop for $texas

my old car had a broken a/c compressor, so i just had a broken a/c until i got a new car

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
my car before that was an '86 honda with r-12 coolant :getin:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

c life s I wish I could like what I make :smith:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
cts eat a bag of rear end hair novax, loving dildo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Pollyanna posted:

c life s I wish I could like what I make :smith:

I would like to be proud of anything I've done recently, or at all.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

cjs: oh boy, looks like it's security training season again. and now they've paid for a fancy web site that makes sure we watch all of the videos, great

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Truman Peyote posted:

cjs: oh boy, looks like it's security training season again. and now they've paid for a fancy web site that makes sure we watch all of the videos, great

they started adding FMVs into the training then had popup questions every few minutes interrupting the bad acting to make sure you were paying attention

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Video Nasty posted:

I would like to be proud of anything I've done recently, or at all.

have you considered lowering your standards? that way you can be proud even without changing anything

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

current dog status: about to take her on a walk

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

akadajet posted:

current dog status: about to take her on a walk

post dogpics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003