Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i'm satoshi and this all started as a prank that got way out of hand i'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
someone remind me about the teeth thing

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

haveblue posted:

someone remind me about the teeth thing

it's just a fact that satoshi has really long teeth that never stop growing

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

finally the truth wins!

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Zopotantor posted:

how does the bill know what date it is?

i'm not going to bother looking any of this up, but my first thought is they hold the funds in an ethereum wallet which is programmed to do something after xxx date.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

we may never satisfactorily know who programmed bitcoin, but we do know who made ethereum. i propose we hold him accountable for both just because it's most convenient.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

satoshi nakamoto was an anonymous collective made up of all the worst bitcoinmen, and they should all be punished equally and severely

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
the worst, a most lamentable coin-man

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Makes me wanna say buttcoin.

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
I don’t even know what’s real anymore

quote:

Have you even been in the middle of being intimate with someone when you thought to yourself: I should be earning crypto for doing this.

That is the exact concept behind SEXN: web 3.0 blockchain app that implements the sex-to-earn concept. Sex has become a commodity and is sold in exchange for value – that’s the premise behind SEXN, which allows users to engage in sexual acts for NFTs (crypto collectibles) and crypto coins.

SEXN offers “two of the indispensable things that humans love most: sex and money,” according to the company’s Twitter bio. Similar to Axie Infinity’s play-to-earn model, users will first purchase SEXN NFTs that will allow them to earn the company’s tokens, the Sex Orgasm Token ($SOT). SEXN has also launched a governance token, $SST, which represents the power that the community has over the SEXN platform.

Users are then incentivized to complete various tasks within the app and rewards them in cryptocurrency. Users will be able to earn tokens for completing tasks such as watching advertisements or completing quizzes, as well as by having sex and uploading photos and videos of their encounters.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/sexpistols/status/1534928557368954880?t=9nYMGK0pRLr3DJATm9No-g&s=19

Punk is dead

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

killhamster posted:

just another coin i'll own 0 of :sigh:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

killhamster posted:

cybercurrency

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
what happened to that project to upload your completed sexual consent form to the blockchain

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

killhamster posted:

its just grown up children screaming every obscenity they can think of in public, so people will give them chocolate to shut up. just walk briskly past and turn on noise cancelling, they'll all be tuckered out soon

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
i thought ...! was satoshi. his avatar wouldn't lie to us.

would it?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

killhamster posted:

Have you even been in the middle of being intimate with someone when you thought to yourself: I should be earning crypto for doing this.

all the time buddy

if only i could watch advertisements at the same time though

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

chaosbreather posted:

its just grown up children screaming every obscenity they can think of in public, so people will give them chocolate to shut up. just walk briskly past and turn on noise cancelling, they'll all be tuckered out soon

this is a good description of the source of a lot of 2022 insanity

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

fool seth once, shame on you. fool seth twice...

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Zopotantor posted:

how does the bill know what date it is?

It doesn't, it's tied to one of bitcoins simpler smart contracts, where time is counted in block height (where each block is assumed to be 10 minutes on average)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Hammerite posted:

seth continues getting fooled

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

john lydon’s a tory bigot who only got into punk for the aesthetic and money, sex pistols were never punk

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
sounds punk as gently caress to me

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Mercury_Storm posted:

ah, I didn't know that his family actually confirmed it was him.

also Democratic senators say: buy!! the dip!

https://twitter.com/means_tv/status/1534894872271929344

senator cynthia lummis is a republican, but the point stands that lmao wtf gillibrand

(autocorrect thought her last name should instead be "gullible and")

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Hammerite posted:

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

infernal machines posted:

seth continues getting fooled

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

s.eth

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

seth has accidentally transferred ownership of himself to a scammer, let's see what he does next

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
what happens if someone uploads themselves to the blockchain and then someone else transfer them to the bitcoin eater address?

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
they meet satoshi

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

Weatherman posted:

what happens if someone uploads themselves to the blockchain and then someone else transfer them to the bitcoin eater address?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SmoggyFormalBuzzard-mobile.mp4

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
this is an accurate rendition of what happens when you look at satoshi and his many mouths

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

this is an accurate rendition of what happens when you look at satoshi and his many mouths

yog sothoshi neblod zin

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

id like to use this thread to announce my new project, web6

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

post hole digger posted:

id like to use this thread to announce my new project, web6
i am from a16z to give you a bazillion us dollars. but for security reasons we need you to send 500 tethers first to 1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

gschmidl posted:

This but Elon Musk

there's a guy who emails every journalist who's ever spoken about crypto to tell them all about how Elon Musk is definitely Satoshi, I'm on his email and DMs list now

slam dunk evidence includes them both coding in C++ on Windows around 2007, cos who was coding in 2007? nobody, that's who

sadly there's one incontrovertible piece of evidence against the idea: if it was true, there is zero chance that Musk could ever, ever shut the gently caress up about it.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
did you actually tell them that? and if so what was their response to that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007