Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
also i don't want a loving runny egg on my burger. i don't care that this is a brunch place, you don't have to put a runny egg on everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

five guys is still great you're just old and your tastebuds have withered

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
it's fine, i'll still eat there, but it's a shadow of its former self

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

alright if it's just okay then where does a better burg

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

hbag posted:

alright if it's just okay then where does a better burg

theres a good place near where i went to college

one of the local brewerys has a solid burg too

i swear it's like you aren't even trying

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
five guys burgers are mediocre and their fries are trash

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
"fresh cut fries" is the biggest scam

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
the best thing to have on a cheeseburger is kimchi

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

InternetOfTwinks posted:

The real pro burg move is a fried egg, with the yolk just barely set. Get the yolk drippings on the fries, good poo poo.

this with jalapeños and A1 is god tier

not from 5G tho

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

oh also fried onions

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

oh also fried onions

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

hbag posted:

no i mean cops with full on rifles

troops with machine guns were outside my window for 2 1/2 weeks two years ago

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

five guys fries loving own you're all insane

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

too bad he shut down he one restaurant where he served it and the other burned down

i fuckin miss lolita. saturday lunch was the best time to go. and lola aint never coming back he's stated he's p much done w/ the industry. mabels will still run tho

poo poo i lived above lola for 5 years. beef cheek pierogi and 6am special ftmfw

rotor posted:

agh wanna try this too

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
the best burger topping is something you like which complements the overall dish as a whole

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

the best burger topping is something you like which complements the overall dish as a whole

american cheese :hai:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

nudgenudgetilt posted:

*laughs in american*

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cjs: finally figured out this openresty + lua project. im writing a thing to select a webserver based on a list of 17,000 incoming domains. i got it working.

lua single vs double quoting differences are BULLSHIT. that is all.

OK back to work

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

British guy telling a bunch of Americans they're wrong about burgers lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Hbag the best burgers don't come from a place that has a franchise in the UK

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

They come from a poo poo hole called Bob's or Ozzie's or Buck's

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im so glad i found the year tag that i forgot to put on my bike 5 months ago. I ordered a replacement and they charged me but it never showed up. anyways my bikes are legal once again so i got fresh batteries on the way. 2% less doomerdepressed than yesterday.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

A good cure for doombrain is going to a nice park and doing Drugs

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i thought you couldn't ride motorcycles anymore because your body is hosed this way and that

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

borger

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

DELETE CASCADE posted:

i thought you couldn't ride motorcycles anymore because your body is hosed this way and that

no, i havent been riding because on-road traffic is insane. people drive drunk starting at 3:30pm and going for 15 hours from there, and stop signs dont exist

this is the little supermoto though with some knobby tires that i can gently caress around on trails with tho.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

yospos food opinions (outside actual cooking) are mostly wrong and universally tedious.
I handpress my burgers when I grill them and usually do them at quarter pounder but the other day I did 1/3 pounders and I wish I did that more often. great burg size but a bit too much when I also am feeding mini logins

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

the thing i like about 5 Guys is that they'll put A1 on your burg if u ask em too, more burger places should do that
a1 has a cracked peppercorn flavor that's just the best burgsauce i've had for that kind of thing

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

Hbag the best burgers don't come from a place that has a franchise in the UK
cogent

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
the best burger is jack in the box at 2am while stoned

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

will have to try this. what cheese we talkin

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
i like five guys. the one near my campus makes good food, optimal fries. you alla re just old!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Kenny Logins posted:

will have to try this. what cheese we talkin

american, you want that big melty texture

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

american, you want that big melty texture
i do not love the word melty but i will take you up on this admittedly hideous challenge. such is my love for burg and trust in you

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Kenny Logins posted:

i do not love the word melty but i will take you up on this admittedly hideous challenge. such is my love for burg and trust in you

<3

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

5 guys fries are B tier at best

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

5 guys fries are B tier at best

better than in-n-out but that aint sayin much

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the grand reaction against artificiality in food really should not apply against french fries and mooncakes. you want both made in some lab somewhere

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

PokeJoe posted:

A good cure for doombrain is going to a nice park and doing Drugs

i did drugs in a nice park and made prolonged, intense eye contact with several people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ok so burgs & fries have been done to death, here's a new question:

who has the best onion rings