Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I love gin and tonic. That was my drink of choice when I was drinking. It is bitter, medicinal, not really fun. I also drank to try and forget trauma, so I think it was aesthetically appropriate, and as we all know alcohol is all about your style.

Also, I have the cilantro is soap gene. I also need that poo poo on tacos and the usual suspects because it won't taste right without it. You can do two things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

cant you just put soap in your tacos too then

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Worf posted:

cant you just put soap in your tacos too then

Nah, texture isn't the same.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

Why put chocolate on the strawberries? Have some strawberries, then some chocolate. The tartness of berries does not work at all with chocolate. Cherries and chocolate are good- because cherries aren't berries.

I don't mean to be rude, but there's really no other way to phrase this: What the gently caress are you talking about?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Smoked ham flavored beer.

(This is a real thing, it's called Tarasgeir and it's Isle of Skye / Scottish, and is the only beer I've ever poured down the drain.)

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i would rather hang out with soap taco goon than anti strawberry anti mango goons

first off your tacos can obviously suck and theyll be fine

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Milk and celery

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
rear end, titties, rear end and titties

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
steak with banana sauce

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

You Are A Elf posted:

Also, pineapple-coconut. Before you say anything, I loving love pineapple-coconut; piña colada is life, but sometimes I just want coconut by itself, and most if not all companies think you can’t have coconut by itself without pineapple for a paired tropical taste. I just want coconut sometimes :(

loving yes 1000%

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Worf posted:

i would rather hang out with soap taco goon than anti strawberry anti mango goons

first off your tacos can obviously suck and theyll be fine

Strawberries are great. Chocolate is great. Things that taste good on their own don't necessarily go well together. Not everything goes with chocolate like say peanut butter does :colbert:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Chocolate doesn't have one configuration lol

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
Roquefort and fisherman's friend.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
:smugjones:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Fuming Sulfuric Acid and circus peanuts

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

The Bloop posted:

Fuming Sulfuric Acid and circus peanuts

At least the carbonaceous snake that comes out of the process will taste better than circus peanuts.

Candy corn and creamed corn

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Mackerel + American Cheese

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Forget soy milk, try a nice cold glass of soy sauce milk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nuts and gum

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Randarkman posted:

I put apple slices together with liver paté spread.

I can imagine exactly what this tastes like; this fact makes me somehow angry

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
fish sauce and rose water

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Empty Sandwich posted:

fish sauce and rose water

yeah i think this is it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
menstrual blood and skoal

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

kntfkr posted:

menstrual blood and skoal

the Dothan Redwings

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

liver pate fuckin sucks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Mushroom and 7-Up

Suspekt Device
Jan 9, 2017

Scotch and lemonade.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Don't eat orange if you are going to vomite bile.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Worf posted:

liver pate fuckin sucks

I want to try it. See if the taste is worth the cruelty.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ketchup ice cream

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Chocolate + mint/fruit, especially mint. I like chocolate with peanuts, hazelnuts, cashews, coffee -- hell, I even like mole -- but gently caress chocolate + mint/fruit.

When I was in Girl Scouts and they let us try all the cookies, and everyone else's favorites were Thin Mints & Samoas, I thought they were playing a prank on me because those were by far the grossest ones imho.

You Are A Elf posted:

Kiwi-strawberry anything. It all tastes sour and grossly artificial to me.

Kiwi strawberry Snapple has this weird taste, like, it's not supposed to be as gross as it is, considering how light/hollow the flavor is. I don't get it, it's just nasty.

Futanari Damacy posted:

Not a fan when there are flavor duos and lychee is part of the combo. Pineapple lychee? Lychee coconut? These other fruits are fine on their own, why ruin them by adding such a clearly inferior flavor

I live down the street from a bar that serves lychee margaritas and they are the best drink that ever existed. Pineapple lychee might be gross, and coconut lychee is definitely gross because coconut is gross, period, but lime lychee is a treat and a half. :keke:

quote:

Fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate is not something I've ever enjoyed.

THANK YOU. Once I was given a chocolate-covered strawberry, knowing that I disliked them, but I decided that I would peel the chocolate off & eat the strawberry by itself. Of course, there were little bits of chocolate in all of the seed pits, and as soon as I bit into the strawberry, I nearly vomited.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

YeahTubaMike posted:

Kiwi strawberry Snapple has this weird taste, like, it's not supposed to be as gross as it is, considering how light/hollow the flavor is. I don't get it, it's just nasty.

I'd forgotten about it, but yeah, that poo poo sucks

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I want to try it. See if the taste is worth the cruelty.

You can make delicious liver pate out of chicken livers, with no need to raise the chickens under cruel conditions. It has a gamier flavor than fois gras, but imo that's a good thing. Put some chicken livers, onions, and some source of extra fat in the food processor then spread that poo poo on ritz crackers, it rocks.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i detest all flavor combinations and eat things one at a time

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Devils Affricate posted:

You can make delicious liver pate out of chicken livers, with no need to raise the chickens under cruel conditions. It has a gamier flavor than fois gras, but imo that's a good thing. Put some chicken livers, onions, and some source of extra fat in the food processor then spread that poo poo on ritz crackers, it rocks.

cook these things first, in case someone is accidentally about to have a new idea for the thread

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

YeahTubaMike posted:

That’s actually the main reason I dislike the flavor pairing. I used to work at a beverage plant that distributed Snapple and that was by far the worst drink Snapple produced. poo poo’s nasty (and I like Snapple).

I tried the other kiwi-strawberry beverages and they all at least tasted like real fruits, but I still don’t care for the flavor pairing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

20 Blunts posted:

i detest all flavor combinations and eat things one at a time

how do u feel about 2 hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom :smugbert:

Personally I get wet