Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

rotor posted:

idk i havent' smoked pot in decades but every time i walk past a dude smokin it smells like someone pissed on a burning skunk

Okay there's the difference. Vaping weed reduces any chance of a smell unlike how smoking does.
Edibles are cool too but they have no effect on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

i just like to slowly puff on a bowl over the evening

same but I'm usually reading or watching something. high THC slows me down enough to appreciate or criticize things

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

edibles just give me unpleasant physical feelings that basically nothing else does so I just don't bother with them anymore

need to go buy more weed, I'm almost out, frig

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

SmokaDustbowl posted:

same but I'm usually reading or watching something. high THC slows me down enough to appreciate or criticize things

I use caffeine for the same thing.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i get high on life

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Here's the original tweet:
https://twitter.com/spacecoyotl/status/1362817836540780544

He now has over 1000 sales.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
:same:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

weed is for nerds

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
weird, a lot of 60 year old white ladies are smokin these days, figured you'd be into it

ilu ellie

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

smokin big doinks with coke bottle glasses who up

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

grace and frankie itt

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

rotor posted:

idk i havent' smoked pot in decades but every time i walk past a dude smokin it smells like someone pissed on a burning skunk

get a vape cart, they're pretty much scentless and also since they're thc concentrate they are super potent too

never buy a disposable vape, the battery will die before the tank is empty

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Sniep posted:

everyone post dank weed now

might spark this up tonite

Sniep posted:

CO has good weed tbqh

i hung out for a week with some buddies in CO last month and ended up smoking a 40% preroll unaware of its potency and it sent me to the loving moon

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

so many loving great ones, gonna need to get a few. all these style of covers for a whole decade of fiction probably made me read so many goofy and fun books

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Improbable Lobster posted:

never buy a disposable vape, the battery will die before the tank is empty

conveniently, they all use 3.7v rechargeable li-po or li-ion packs that you can recharge with a camera battery charger. if you're handy with a soldering iron they're fairly easy to wire up to recharge

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

i was in mass earlier today and picked up some herbal refreshments too. i mostly have edibles and a bit of concentrates now and then. flower is a bit too fragrant most of the time, although i do keep a bit on hand

https://i.imgur.com/cnRGCIA.mp4

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Broken Machine posted:

i was in mass earlier today and picked up some herbal refreshments too

they sell drug in church now?

man, the catholics are getting desperate

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

infernal machines posted:

yes, it is a sacrament. nuns grow weed, too

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i thought this was a opossum in the thumbnail

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i bought the kitchen wizard print when this got posted last time. would do it again but my walls are almost full as it is and work won't let me hang anything in my office.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Midjack posted:

i bought the kitchen wizard print when this got posted last time. would do it again but my walls are almost full as it is and work won't let me hang anything in my office.

eh, they pay the rent for that space, i suppose that's their perogative. sucks tho

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

rotor posted:

i always thought that when weed was finally legalized, they'd optimize less for absolute potency and more for not smelling like a burned skunk and people would just smoke a couple cigarettes and get pleasantly high.

apparently i was super wrong, when weed was finally legalized the first thing people started doing was fuckin freebasing it or some poo poo.

:same: i hate the way that poo poo smells.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

i thought this was a opossum in the thumbnail

that shakira?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

eh, they pay the rent for that space, i suppose that's their perogative. sucks tho

yeah especially because you can ram pushcarts into the walls and not put up knob stops and just blast the door handle through the drywall and nobody gaf but i get yelled at for putting in a hook that i can spackle over the hole in about 20 seconds with some toothpaste. :patriot:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

/
i don't wanna do this but we gotta dump the quaaludes

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

people who use toothpaste instead of spackle are sociopaths

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
why

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i had some filler that went on purple and faded as it set. made easy work of patching up three apartments without losing track of finished spots

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

infernal machines posted:

the bud of christ

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
ive been eating some weed lately and I think it’s been helping my failbrains

actually had a small breakthrough realization with it last night

thanks, weed

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Achmed Jones posted:

people who use toothpaste instead of spackle are sociopaths

i mean yeah, i'd fix it up nice but the holes are so small they're easy to fill if i felt like being a college slacker. but nope, can't hang art but i'm clear to just shove that cart through the wall so we can look at the studs for a couple of years because lol at fixing anything in a building.

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
it is a tenants obligation and duty to fix landlords' poo poo in the most useless and superficial way possible imo

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Corla Plankun posted:

it is a tenants obligation and duty to fix landlords' poo poo in the most useless and superficial way possible imo

:hai:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my girlfriend told me one time she used white out to paint over all the mold in the shower sealant at one of her apartments before she moved out

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Jonny 290 posted:

weird, a lot of 60 year old white ladies are smokin these days, figured you'd be into it

ilu ellie

Also stfu I'm like 5 years older than you but I got that estradiol decade going for me so nanny nanny boo boo 😝

lu2 u grumpy bitch

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I wish I could smoke weed but it’s illegal to commit crimes where I live 😭

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
joints are really nice to smoke, but you don't get nearly as high vs smoking half that amount of weed in a bonghit straight to the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

echinopsis posted:

I wish I could smoke weed but it’s illegal to commit crimes where I live 😭

what's the point of living in the shire if you can't smoke the pipe-weed