Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
a 45-minute podcast with 100 episodes of compete silence except for the first episode where i accidentally burped 15 minutes into it but that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

sex excellence posted:

a 45-minute podcast with 100 episodes of compete silence except for the first episode where i accidentally burped 15 minutes into it but that's it.

The review series following this podcast going over the story in depth.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

a podcast about leftwing politics and twitter slapfights, but get this: it's hosted by three dogs

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Talking Heads, Talking Heads - we discuss one talking heads song per episode and occasionally wear big suits and stay up late.

Guest Starring - Christopher Guest interviews anyone who has starred in a Christopher Guest film.

FM - it’s a Steely Dan podcast hosted by girls who don’t seem to care, as long as the mood is right. One is on the Cuervo gold, the other, the fine Colombian. You are not told which.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
The Chronic Sonicles, in which I smoke a poo poo-ton of weed and attempt to rate and explain the storylines of a randomly chosen sonic the hedgehog fanfic.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I walk through a different cemetery each week calling off each name and birth/death date I see on every grave marker for two hours each episode.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Jackass, but narrated in radio play style

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

funeral home DJ posted:

The Chronic Sonicles, in which I smoke a poo poo-ton of weed and attempt to rate and explain the storylines of a randomly chosen sonic the hedgehog fanfic.

do you need a cohost

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Biopsy round-up: a hospital lab tech talks you through all the biopsies they've worked on today. No patient names, but lots of descriptions of polyps.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Transfirmers: worrying people discuss the transformers that sexually arouse them.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
One handed masters: atmospheric audio recorded as people paint fetish models they bought on kickstarter.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
A Chumbawamba fan podcast where we interview people about their history with the band. it's branded as a light humor show that's in on the fact that Chumbawamba isn't very good, but as the episode goes on we get more and more offended over the lack of appreciation for the group. it always devolves into a screaming match with the guest who has almost invariably only heard of Tubthumping

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

In-depth bowel movement reviews

I've got it reserved and trademarked already. Dropcasts.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I would listen to a podcast about every Talking Heads song ngl

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

corn haver posted:

A Chumbawamba fan podcast where we interview people about their history with the band. it's branded as a light humor show that's in on the fact that Chumbawamba isn't very good, but as the episode goes on we get more and more offended over the lack of appreciation for the group. it always devolves into a screaming match with the guest who has almost invariably only heard of Tubthumping

hell yeah brother

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

corn haver posted:

sold

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
A podcast only about robots that cram pickles into your rear end. Each episode is 2 hours long and complete with sound effects.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Tropes. In which the three podcasters first begin by reading, verbatim, the text of a different entry from TVTropes wiki each week, followed by 45 minutes to an hour of discussion of minutiae related to that entry. The three podcasters are all English literature professors. They all start the episode with a spirit or drink, mildly tipsy, and get progressively drunker as it goes on.

Rummage Sale! The host, a genuine antiquities dealer, accompanied by an uneducated but amiable naif, trundles through garage and estate sales, narrating about the various items and bits of bric-a-brac they find, to see if they uncover anything truly valuable. If they do, they never tell the would-be sellers of the price of that item, instead attempting to haggle them down even farther.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
With a Fork!

A 50 year old man invites guests to listen to a joke whose punchline is that a woman stabbed her husband with a fork and the guest is confused because the clues seem to indicate it was Reese Witherspoon. After an honest moment of confusion, the guest and host awkwardly shift to the topic of whether or not the guest has heard anything about the host's estranged kids. 15 episode limited series sponsored by Wealthfront.

Carrom it Up Your rear end

Live broadcast of a game of carrom where every captured piece goes exactly where you think they go. If you pocket the queen and don't cover, the queen goes back into play. First guest- Henry Kissinger.

Teacher's Pet

Two retired and two active teachers have a drinking party with Bruichladdich Whiskey and Spirytus. Then they go online and look for the cutest pictures of kittens. Each episode ends with crying and donuts.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Missives From The Hospice

50-minute interviews with people who are all a week away from dying. The host just asks them about their life, things they've done, things they regret, their fondest memories. Each ends with the interviewer asking if they're ready to go. The episodes come out each week, so you know that by the time you hear it, the person you're listening to has already died.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

a podcast about linux

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

ultima sex

We review erotic fan fiction based on Richard Garriott's seminal fantasy computer gaming universe, Ultima, and use them to build a shared narrative regarding how the fanbase has interpreted whatever drives and defines the main character and their stalwart companions.

Bonus content: We bring in the namesakes of some of those companions to share in our findings and also a lot of tequila shots.

Extra bonus content: Select patreons are invited to assist in directing some of the scenes in our live action adaptations of these inspiring works

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Poppin' PillZ: Twice a day I discuss the medication that I have to take, with a special episode each week where I talk about my testosterone injections.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

sb hermit posted:

ultima sex

We review erotic fan fiction based on Richard Garriott's seminal fantasy computer gaming universe, Ultima, and use them to build a shared narrative regarding how the fanbase has interpreted whatever drives and defines the main character and their stalwart companions.

Bonus content: We bring in the namesakes of some of those companions to share in our findings and also a lot of tequila shots.

Extra bonus content: Select patreons are invited to assist in directing some of the scenes in our live action adaptations of these inspiring works

NGL, I'd gently caress the Avatar. Also need detailed reenactment of stealing a ship, bringing it in the castle, and blasting cannonballs at Lord British 50 times to kill him.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Eyes to the clouds: A host describes what they thinks the clouds out side their window look like. This is an audio on podcast.

The back is wrong: A host microwaves different supermarket food each week to find out how long it actually takes to microwave the food, and how that compares to the instructions given on the back of the books.

The belly button fluff of the ancestors: Using historical records of clothing fabrics used in different time periods the worlds foremost belly button fluff expert each week will theories about how much belly button fluff different historical figures would collect in their belly buttons. They will then give each a score out of 10!

The cat wants in: A cat meowing to get inside for 60 minutes each week. The only spoken words are in the last seconds of the broadcast were a unnamed person curses out the listeners for being utter heartless bastards and not letting the poor cat inside.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

DrSunshine posted:

50-minute interviews with people who are all a week away from dying. The host just asks them about their life, things they've done, things they regret, their fondest memories. Each ends with the interviewer asking if they're ready to go. The episodes come out each week, so you know that by the time you hear it, the person you're listening to has already died.

I would listen to this

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

SAY YOHO posted:

NGL, I'd gently caress the Avatar. Also need detailed reenactment of stealing a ship, bringing it in the castle, and blasting cannonballs at Lord British 50 times to kill him.

True. But you can see the Avatar as a self-insert, so maybe one of the reenactments would be one of the VR things where it's just your own POV.

All the exoticism of renfaire without the smell. I think we've got a winner, folks!

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
"Through a Glass Blurrily".
An in depth exploration of the coming of age of Glass Block, and it's impact on American culture from 1973 to 1981.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

DrSunshine posted:

Misses From The POS-pees

A “Missives From The Hospice” MST3K “inspired” listenalong that absolutely tears in to the dumb fucks stupid enough to be dying and their awful families, with very unfunny skits in very bad taste and “Calls from Beyond” where they use ML voice synthesis to prank the survivors with their loved one’s voices. Subscribe to the Patreon to get access to the livestreams where the hosts gatecrash the funerals really drunk and make speeches based on the stuff chat says.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A podcast about the candidates for the review committees for various ISO standards.

The journal log entries of mid-19th century trade ships that successfully made it to their destination ports.

Cakes in supermarkets that past their sell-by dates.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Pen Island- my friends and I get together and chat about our newest stationary, comparing and contrasting our faves, and why they're good, while being bitchy about bad pens. There will be a segment about good finds and deals we got, and if glitter is unprofessional in an ink pen or not.

There may be drama over gel vs felt tip vs ballpoint, I warn you.

This also might just exist in non recorded form bc my friends and I are all art gay dweebs.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Buttchocks posted:

A podcast about the candidates for the review committees for various ISO standards.

The journal log entries of mid-19th century trade ships that successfully made it to their destination ports.

Cakes in supermarkets that past their sell-by dates.

You are really good at this

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Star Wars Rewrite Podcast: Every episode, I pitch an alternate version of how to make the Star Wars movies. Sometimes it's a single movie, sometimes it's a trilogy, sometimes it's the whole franchise, sometimes it's just a single scene or character. I think I already have something like 30 hours of content, maybe 60 if I scripted it, so that's maybe not enough.

Waifu Crush Project Podcast: Where I have a guest and we go through and talk about fictional characters they had crushes on.

Walmarcheology Podcast: A podcast where a guest and I each go into a Walmart and try to find the oldest item on their shelves and buy it, bring it back to the studio, and try to figure out why and how this remained unsold as long as it has.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

4 grandma's from Minnesota take someone clothes shopping at thrift stores for an outfit. They then take that person to a blind date where the grandma's serve hot dish and talk up the guest. Will that person get a second date?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
audio-only mukbangs

patrons get access to the binaural recordings

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

ASMR obituaries

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
A podcast where me, from Brooklyn, have a couple of other guys and a girl from Brooklyn and one guy from the midwest get together and talk about politics and news from a leftist perspective.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

This Old Kernel

A podcast about the process of porting drivers from Linux to GNU Hurd. Starts with network devices and similar kinds of useful hardware before moving on to userspace interfaces then finally filesystems

special patreon only episode where we port reiserfs

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Any hole's a goal: a group of three middle-aged metalworkers discuss the difficult holes they have made in metal. No innuendo is allowed, they're all strict methodists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Can You Cook What The Rock Is Smelling? A podcast where Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson stands outside a random restaurant and describes a delicious smell emanating from it. Chefs are then challenged to cook what dish they think he smelled.

chaosbreather posted:

Computer Cops: we look at every instance someone on tv or movies uses a computer and make fun of how inaccurate it is

Would 100% listen to this

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p2rws6H0lO1r0uzl6.mp4