Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

n8r posted:

I think I got food poisoning from bitchin’ sauce.

Was this when it was $1.97? Some goon ran across that deal, now I will swallow that envy

Feel better soon sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't like the bitchin sauce but my wife does

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah I'm not a fan either.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
picked up a Kirkland siggy T-shirt in grey, very nice quality and fit. easily pay for executive membership with savings on string cheese and goldfish crackers alone since having kids.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

large hands posted:

picked up a Kirkland siggy T-shirt in grey, very nice quality and fit. easily pay for executive membership with savings on string cheese and goldfish crackers alone since having kids.
:smugmrgw::hf::mmmsmug:

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Kirkland diapers and wipes also ftw ftw. almost done needing those now though :pray:

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

going to church today. Getting the eye exam plus some glasses/daily contacts. Don't know what else, but looking forward to it.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Need more egg

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

"Duck Jerky"

Hmm that could be good, I'll take a closer look

"Dog treats"

Damnit

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

We found Bitchin Sauce to be best when cut with some sour cream and heated with chunks from the rotisserie chicken tossed in. Really good dip at that point with some tortilla chips.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

they're opening another Costco near me, i'm now sandwiched north and south between two churches :worship:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
you take pieces of celery and dip it directly into the tub of bitchin sauce then it goes in your mouth :haibrow:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Johnny Truant posted:

they're opening another Costco near me, i'm now sandwiched north and south between two churches :worship:
Pick a cardinal direction. I am 15 minutes from a Costco. :ssj:

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.
I just checked checked and I'm exactly 19min from two Costco's with another being built 17min away.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Ok but do you have access to a BUSINESS COSTCO :colbert:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

They need a counterpart to those, called Pleasure Costcos, where all they sell is the dumb fun poo poo you don't need.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I have 3 Costcos within 15 minutes (brag)

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Johnny Truant posted:

The fun part, and often "fun" part, is the different stock.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

I buy the canned dog food and sometimes have to make trips to multiple dioceses to find it especially the last few years. Always fun to see what the different stores have.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I'm 6 minutes from a regular costco and 15 minutes from a business center.

But also:

I can get Kirkland Signature in Kirkland :smug:

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I'm the exact same distance (by time) from two Costcos. Unfortunately that time is drat near 30 minutes one-way.

We are getting one built much closer that will be right about 10 minutes away, and it's looking surprisingly close to done for something opening up in the fall. Probably the only construction project around here remotely close to hitting a deadline.

They've already got the pumps installed at the gas station and there's four in each line. I'm hoping that means they're putting in diesel.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
When I'm at work, I'm 3 minutes from Costco. 15 minutes from home.

Our next nearest Costco is 4 hours away.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Need a term like 'food desert' but for people over 2 hours from a Costco.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Do this: convince your employer that Costco is a benefit to the business.

I did it, 5 years ago. Granted, i've NEVER exploited it, but god drat if saying "i'm going to Costco to save us on X, as a business expense" isn't super gratifying. No, we can't resell rotisserie chicken or $1.50 hotdogs. But you don't know that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I have 3 Costcos within 15 minutes (brag)

:same:

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

ShowTime posted:

Do this: convince your employer that Costco is a benefit to the business.

I did it, 5 years ago. Granted, i've NEVER exploited it, but god drat if saying "i'm going to Costco to save us on X, as a business expense" isn't super gratifying. No, we can't resell rotisserie chicken or $1.50 hotdogs. But you don't know that.

Not me casually buying office supplies, desserts for birthdays, and snacks for the office on my Executive membership, using my Costco Visa and getting reimbursed.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

jisforjosh posted:

Not me casually buying office supplies, desserts for birthdays, and snacks for the office on my Executive membership, using my Costco Visa and getting reimbursed.

I write off absolutely everything, I made a joke, but I could absolutely write off everything you just said.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I've got 6 within 20 minutes (1 hour with traffic)

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

I've got 6 within 20 minutes (1 hour with traffic)

that map is missing the Costco Business Center in Westminster.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

pentyne posted:

that map is missing the Costco Business Center in Westminster.

I kept zooming in and out trying to get them all. It appears that Google Maps has a limit as to how many will appear in a search result.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
I have a Costco across the small side street. I can walk there in 2 minutes door to door. I win :smuggo:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

namlosh posted:

I have a Costco across the small side street. I can walk there in 2 minutes door to door. I win :smuggo:

Lol, I live in my costco. Checkmate.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

$526 yesterday, plus gas and hot dog.

A big chunk of that was the Bissell Crosswave, which I tested last night and was very happy with. I recently moved in to a new apartment that has a LOT of tile flooring, and the rest is faux hardwood (vinyl I think). Watched a lot of video reviews of mop-vacs and while they do have their limitations, it seemed ideal for my all-hard-surfaces apartment.

Also got other new apartment stuff, including:
- bamboo shoe rack
- pillows
- shelf for the laundry room which has no storage
- extension cords & surge protectors (the kitchen only has 3 outlets? One of which is counter height but there's no counter there?)
- bathroom hardware (the towel rack is a single coat hook 6 feet off the ground WHY ARE LANDLORDS COMPLETE SOCIOPATHS)
- Terra chips and Kirkland Small Batch Whiskey (not bad!)

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

El Jebus posted:

Lol, I live in my costco. Checkmate.

:arghfist: foiled again!!!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
let's go brendan!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Argyle posted:

$526 yesterday, plus gas and hot dog.

A big chunk of that was the Bissell Crosswave, which I tested last night and was very happy with. I recently moved in to a new apartment that has a LOT of tile flooring, and the rest is faux hardwood (vinyl I think). Watched a lot of video reviews of mop-vacs and while they do have their limitations, it seemed ideal for my all-hard-surfaces apartment.

Also got other new apartment stuff, including:
- bamboo shoe rack
- pillows
- shelf for the laundry room which has no storage
- extension cords & surge protectors (the kitchen only has 3 outlets? One of which is counter height but there's no counter there?)
- bathroom hardware (the towel rack is a single coat hook 6 feet off the ground WHY ARE LANDLORDS COMPLETE SOCIOPATHS)
- Terra chips and Kirkland Small Batch Whiskey (not bad!)

Yup, got the crosswave, works great. The thing to remember that is counterintuitive is push forward fast pull back slow

Also it WILL suck up cords, don't get close

If it does slam that that tile button right on top to turn it off and unwind your cord by slowly pulling out from around the brush roller

Both times I have not ruined it, one was a charger

Spinz fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jul 15, 2022

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

Wayne Knight posted:

I'm 6 minutes from a regular costco and 15 minutes from a business center.

But also:

I can get Kirkland Signature in Kirkland :smug:

The Redmond and Kirkland Costco's are the two closest locations, not counting Business Centers, I'm aware of. As a result, the Redmond store always seemed much less busy than most stores. Although now that I think about it I was always there on my way home from work on weekdays, so that certainly didn't hurt.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Spinz posted:

Yup, got the crosswave, works great. The thing to remember that is counterintuitive is push forward fast pull back slow

Yeah once I got the rhythm down it was smooth sailing. According to my landlord the previous tenants "probably never" cleaned their floors, so this thing is making a world of difference already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
y'all with the multi costcos are blessed

my nearest is an "impacted" store, and it's like christmas eve every day from open until 5 minutes before they shut the door