Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Yeah I honestly think that dealer is a money laundering front, there are other cars they have that are also way overvalued

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
lmao at that price for that completely mediocre car.

Here's a convertible with one of the greatest V8 engines ever made, $29k
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-BMW-M3-d390#listing=330875473/NONE

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

TheGoatTrick posted:

"Mom, can we have a Boxster?"

"We have a Boxster at home."

The Boxster at home:

I already have a Miata, but the opportunity came up and I couldn't not take it. Already cleaned it up a bit and replaced the struts and a couple other suspension components. Putting stuff in it is a pain (the only storage is behind the seats) and it is as slow as all the reviews say, but otherwise I'm having a great time.

Hell yeah, fun car. I’ve got a 2zz/c60 in mine and have it under 2100lbs. it rips.

Recommendation: Put a k in yours and super rip.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

no lube so what posted:

Recommendation: Put a k in yours and super rip.

I change my suggestion to this.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:yeshaha:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i love those wheels, i'm so tired of my oem ones, but the bolt pattern is so rare

sk8bored
May 23, 2007
Adding another white car to the pile :) 06 I picked up with only 41k on the odo.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i love those wheels, i'm so tired of my oem ones, but the bolt pattern is so rare

those Enkei RPF1s are 4x100, I was using adapters from 4x110

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

sk8bored posted:

Adding another white car to the pile :) 06 I picked up with only 41k on the odo.

gently caress yes

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

I see nothing unusual here.

A rotary in its natural habitat, as it were.
(Mine are all the same operation state, more or less)

fingerling
Mar 7, 2010
Lowered my stupid wagon:

And also did longboy stuff with it right after

It's ugly as hell. I love it :3:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Those wheels are Blitz type uhh? 01? 03? I forget, neat wheels tho!

Pheel73
Apr 15, 2009
My new (to me) 2018 v60 Polestar.

Just picked this up last week.

I always wanted a wagon and when this came up for sale I had to go see it.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

Pheel73 posted:

That's awesome. Dude in the next hood over has the bright blue color and drat it looks good.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Pheel73 posted:

Jealous.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I traded in a Porsche for a....kia?

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

Scionix posted:

I traded in a Porsche for a....kia?

They're fun cars, and you picked one up in the best color. Congrats!

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Coolnezzz posted:

I got a dog and he couldn't fit in the Cayman. Good news is, I traded it in for 5k more than I bought it for, because the economy is weird. Bad news is, my (much lower now) car payment's interest rate is rear end, because the economy is weird. The car goes like hell and handles surprisingly well, for weighing 4,000 pounds. My only 'gripe' is the paddles might as well not be there, but the transmission pretty much does what you want it to do anyhow. I don't think there's any universe I wouldn't rather have this car in a manual, but otherwise it's great.

And I'm financing my car because I have no other lines of credit or student loans so I have to keep something going on while I save for a house, please don't judge me.

Bonus picture of the new dog in question:

Scionix fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jul 17, 2022

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Cool car, good dog

djhaloeight
Jan 23, 2007

techno mafia.
Just picked up a 2019 Chrysler 300C. Had been looking at these for awhile. Was following a dealer on cars.com that had 5 of these, all identically optioned, all less than 15k miles. Manufacturer cars says Carfax. Never privately titled. Well, the other day I noticed only one left. I pulled the trigger. I absolutely love it. I like big sedans, and this is probably the only newer car I really like from any make. Seems like all manufacturers aren't making actual cars anymore. Just trucks/SUVs, and crossovers which make me puke. I used to have a 2002 Chrysler 300M Special, and more recently had a 2011 Crown Victoria LX. Always liked a big 4 door car.

Its loaded with all the stuff you'd expect these days. SafetyTec package with lane departure assist, adaptive cruise, blind spot warnings, emergency brake assist etc. Heated/cooled cupholders, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rears. Heated steering wheel. 5.7L Hemi, 8spd trans. 20" polished aluminum wheels. Really like the look of these. I know they're getting long in tooth but it drives beautifully, and since it was a manufacturer car the interior is like brand freaking new. Still smells new. Makes me grin like a fool driving it.

Some pics.

djhaloeight fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Jul 17, 2022

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

You were taking pictures while doing 84? :psyduck:

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Mill Village posted:

Driver is not included in the SafetyTec package.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Good car in a good color for a good doggo

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Thumbs up for more Stinger owners.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Thank you for keeping the rotary dream alive. They're getting awfully hard to come by now

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Mill Village posted:

Rookie numbers.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

There was once a photo (now lost) on my Blackjack2 of the speedo on my second Z/28 showing 130 something.

I was younger, and dumber.

I’m still pretty dumb.

djhaloeight
Jan 23, 2007

techno mafia.

dema posted:

Rookie numbers.

gave me a chuckle

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Coolnezzz posted:

That doesn't look like blue at all.

I keed. I really like the Stinger, and would have one if I had $$.

djhaloeight posted:

Just picked up a 2019 Chrysler 300C. Had been looking at these for awhile. Was following a dealer on cars.com that had 5 of these, all identically optioned, all less than 15k miles. Manufacturer cars says Carfax. Never privately titled. Well, the other day I noticed only one left. I pulled the trigger. I absolutely love it. I like big sedans, and this is probably the only newer car I really like from any make. Seems like all manufacturers aren't making actual cars anymore. Just trucks/SUVs, and crossovers which make me puke. I used to have a 2002 Chrysler 300M Special, and more recently had a 2011 Crown Victoria LX. Always liked a big 4 door car.

Its loaded with all the stuff you'd expect these days. SafetyTec package with lane departure assist, adaptive cruise, blind spot warnings, emergency brake assist etc. Heated/cooled cupholders, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rears. Heated steering wheel. 5.7L Hemi, 8spd trans. 20" polished aluminum wheels. Really like the look of these. I know they're getting long in tooth but it drives beautifully, and since it was a manufacturer car the interior is like brand freaking new. Still smells new. Makes me grin like a fool driving it.

Some pics.

I too, dig full size sedans (see my '05 Crown Vic P71 as evidence.)
I like the 300C - but, Chrysler...
Still seem to be plenty of them moving under their own power in my area, so I guess they're not complete garbage.

djhaloeight
Jan 23, 2007

techno mafia.

Darchangel posted:

That doesn't look like blue at all.

I keed. I really like the Stinger, and would have one if I had $$.

I too, dig full size sedans (see my '05 Crown Vic P71 as evidence.)
I like the 300C - but, Chrysler...
Still seem to be plenty of them moving under their own power in my area, so I guess they're not complete garbage.

Love the Panther cars. Had a '95 Grand Marquis years ago, and a '11 CV LX more recently. I seriously was looking for a Marauder before I got the 300C, but they're getting old and prices are ridiculous. Plus I wanted a car with all the newer bells and whistles the 300C has.

Chrysler seems to get a bad rap, but I've never had any major problems with any of their vehicles I've owned. I had a 1995 Dodge Intrepid ES, was a great car. Traded it on a 2002 Chrysler 300M Special, which was one of the best cars I've ever owned. Never had any major problems, just basic maintenance stuff. This 300C seems great so far. Still feels absolutely new. Time will tell, but I think they've been making the LX/LD platform long enough now to get the bugs worked out of it...lol.

PBCrunch
Jun 17, 2002

Lawrence Phillips Always #1 to Me

djhaloeight posted:

Love the Panther cars. Had a '95 Grand Marquis years ago, and a '11 CV LX more recently. I seriously was looking for a Marauder before I got the 300C, but they're getting old and prices are ridiculous. Plus I wanted a car with all the newer bells and whistles the 300C has.

Chrysler seems to get a bad rap, but I've never had any major problems with any of their vehicles I've owned. I had a 1995 Dodge Intrepid ES, was a great car. Traded it on a 2002 Chrysler 300M Special, which was one of the best cars I've ever owned. Never had any major problems, just basic maintenance stuff. This 300C seems great so far. Still feels absolutely new. Time will tell, but I think they've been making the LX/LD platform long enough now to get the bugs worked out of it...lol.

Chrysler isn't really an different than any of the other domestic manufacturers. They can do good work on cars that are big and/or have big engines and kind of drop the ball on everything else.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

PBCrunch posted:

Chrysler isn't really an different than any of the other domestic manufacturers. They can do good work on cars that are big and/or have big engines and kind of drop the ball on everything else.

Sadly, that seems to be the case. I really wanted to like the Dart, for example.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Darchangel posted:

Sadly, that seems to be the case. I really wanted to like the Dart, for example.

Same! It seemed like a reasonably priced fun car. In reality seems to be a small pile of garbage.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The Dart could've been great, but execution was so badly hosed up.

Butt Science
Sep 3, 2007

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

Welp, after waiting a month for the dealer to get the title in I finally picked up my car yesterday.

It's a 2017 CTS V-sport and I love it.

Vsport fam :hfive: It's such a massively fun car, emphasis on massive. I've had mine for just about a year and I'm still floored by how good it feels in hard cornering. It's more fun to throw around than my 500 Abarth was.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Darchangel posted:

The Dart made way more sense when I learned it was really a compliance car that existed for Fiat to get the final 5% of the US government's stake in Chrysler

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The Dart SRT4 was stolen from us.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Full Collapse posted:

The Dart SRT4 was stolen from us.

It already came with an optional turbo-4, did it not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
Yeah but is was one meant for fuel economy rather than performance - similar to the VAG 1.4l TSI