Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Xeno
gears
saga
blade
View Results

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nintendo just charged my account for the pre-orders IT'S HAPPENING :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

How long have you had that pic ready to go?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
ive got social obligations both friday and saturday night next week so anyone in the SD area that's got active covid hmu if you're willing to share

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Good Citizen posted:

ive got social obligations both friday and saturday night next week so anyone in the SD area that's got active covid hmu if you're willing to share

Isn't it Comic-Con right now? Just go there for a few hours. No way you WON'T get it

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Was futzing around with the wiki and just noticed this

I know people noticed the key got changed to a zohar core thingy but I just noticed this aspect myself

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

a cartoon duck posted:

which xb3 party member is going to be referred by a number for a decade to come

The Nopon ouroboros.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Where are people on getting the expansion pass or not? Sounds like nothing good until the 2nd and 3rd packs where you get new heroes, but I'll probably have the game beaten before then, so I probably won't use them until I eventually replay the game.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I am getting the Expansion Pass because I love Xenoblade and I am just gonna hope the content is worth it

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I'm not getting the expansion pass at least until there's actual content. it's just items and palette swapped items. Not worth the current value

Anyways anyone think that the armored mysterious guys look like the Black Knight from X?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Is a coincidence that Monolith soft made all these games?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I got Elma in XC2

Uncontrollable starts playing as she starts fighting and throughout the battle

:coolspot:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Shyfted One posted:

Where are people on getting the expansion pass or not? Sounds like nothing good until the 2nd and 3rd packs where you get new heroes, but I'll probably have the game beaten before then, so I probably won't use them until I eventually replay the game.

My backlog is so big that I can’t see myself wanting to return to the game by the time any of that content comes out. I guess it will really depend. That said, I have replayed Xenoblade 1, and X multiple times, but the thought of touching Xenoblade 2 again disgusts me.

Leathal
Oct 29, 2004

wanna be like gucci?
lil buddy eat your vegetables
Endgame cutscene rips from XB3 are showing up and the thumbnail alone spoiled some (seemingly) major poo poo for me. :(

So I guess stay off social media and YouTube if you haven’t done so already.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That really sucks, I’m sorry you got spoiled. :( Thank you for the heads up.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Upsidads posted:

Is a coincidence that Monolith soft made all these games?

lol

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

took me 22 minutes but I unlocked Elma for use in the regular game and she is a BEAST

almost got Overdrive to 999 like I did in X :)

You can't unlock Fiora or Shulk until you beat the game though, which is lame.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Shulk is pretty good but Fiora is an absolute shitwrecker. Maybe only second to QTpi.

I think I'm missing like 6 random pull blades from XC2. Of those, only Mikhail and Theory are half decent. I'm never going to max out all the stuff in XC2 because its insane and eventually there's no harder enemies to go for.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Someone apparently posted the elite monster battle theme to Youtube (no idea where they got it from, but it's one I remember from the Direct trailer that I was curious to hear more of) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRRv72TEF3c

Huh, this account also has the full version of the Keves battle theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVyh-kOPI8

Good Citizen posted:

Shulk is pretty good but Fiora is an absolute shitwrecker. Maybe only second to QTpi.

I think I'm missing like 6 random pull blades from XC2. Of those, only Mikhail and Theory are half decent. I'm never going to max out all the stuff in XC2 because its insane and eventually there's no harder enemies to go for.

Theory is not a random pull blade, though?

edit: I don't think Mikhail is either? Doesn't he join after a certain point in XG+?

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jul 23, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Early impressions of 3: Something tells me this game wasn't play tested very much for the 'hard' difficulty. Early story fights seem mathematically impossible without a several level advantage or lucky dodge/block string.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Ytlaya posted:

Someone apparently posted the elite monster battle theme to Youtube (no idea where they got it from, but it's one I remember from the Direct trailer that I was curious to hear more of)

People are able to rip the music now that the game has leaked online so the entire soundtrack should be out and about, along with all the cutscenes. Youtube is probably about to have hella spoilers on it unless you scrub your viewing history.

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

Lol leaks from the cutscenes are out. I’m sorry, I can’t not post this poo poo but heavy spoiler for XC2 and kind of minor spoiler for XC3 (because it’s already been heavily inferred by the community to an extent):

LMAO Xenoblade Chronicles confirmed most horny game series on main 2022

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

VanillaGorilla posted:

Lol leaks from the cutscenes are out. I’m sorry, I can’t not post this poo poo but heavy spoiler for XC2 and kind of minor spoiler for XC3 (because it’s already been heavily inferred by the community to an extent):

Really taking that hareem anime thing all the way huh

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

VanillaGorilla posted:

Video games are a mistake.

Where the gently caress is Gramps :argh:

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

Safari Disco Lion posted:

He’s holding a 4th baby, just out of frame

Macinirol
Sep 27, 2011

Safari Disco Lion posted:

There's a better shot of this I saw where it shows that they're all on the back of a very large Gramps.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

In retrospect, the hair and cloth physics should have been the first sign that there would be jiggle physics. Eunie truly is Sharla 2.0.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Okay have fun thread, see you in like a month

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

No Dignity posted:

:emptyquote:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

VanillaGorilla posted:

in retrospect we should have expected gigachad Rex.

I assume salvager's code rule 69 is the foursome one?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

VanillaGorilla posted:

this owns

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

VanillaGorilla posted:

this is the greatest video game series of all time

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Endorph posted:

this owns

It should be owning more, it's missing Zeke and Pandoria's son and Morag and Brighid's twins.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Omobono posted:

It should be owning more, it's missing Zeke and Pandoria's son and Morag and Brighid's twins.

im just glad they didnt get morag in on the rex harem honestly

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

No Dignity posted:

On one hand, that spoiler made me cackle out loud at 8am on a Saturday.

But on the other hand, I probably would have absolutely lost my poo poo even harder if I stumbled on that in the game.

Yeah time to go dark

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

MechaX posted:

On one hand, that spoiler made me cackle out loud at 8am on a Saturday.

But on the other hand, I probably would have absolutely lost my poo poo even harder if I stumbled on that in the game.

Yeah time to go dark

If it helps it is in no way part of the main narrative and is like a 3 second cut in the epilogue.

VanillaGorilla fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Jul 23, 2022

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

VanillaGorilla posted:

I guffawed so hard at this.

Okay I’ve seen enough, I’ll get back to this thread later unless the internet further spoils me.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

VanillaGorilla posted:

If it helps it is
It does not help for you to talk about it without spoiler tags, no

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Hahaha perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

VanillaGorilla posted:

It really is a wild ride...