Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Did Chaz's texts leak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Crazy Ted posted:

Having affairs with eight women at the same time while beating the one you say you're not cheating on is a hell of a thing.

Was one of the 8 women his brother's wife or was that an earlier infidelity

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

kri kri posted:

Is pull some clunge a common saying?

it would be a funny and crass thing for an 18-year-old named kyle or a something awful forums poster to say

it's quite sad coming from a 40-something international football manager

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i thought the word was invented for the tv show the invetweeners as a deliberately cringe thing to say

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

all kyles and posters are inherently cringe

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

jesus WEP posted:

i thought the word was invented for the tv show the invetweeners as a deliberately cringe thing to say

Funny enough, same

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Pretty sure The Inbetweeners nicked it from a series of Kris Akabusi comedy sex stories that were a big viral hit circa 2006.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
The internet claims it's first used in the 1970s sitcom The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin, but that's the internet.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

jesus WEP posted:

You are thinking of "buswanker"

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
It’s so funny that Giggs would up being potentially satan himself or a close affiliate, and meanwhile Beckham is essentially a saint and a traditional family man

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

It’s so funny that Giggs would up being potentially satan himself or a close affiliate, and meanwhile Beckham is essentially a saint and a traditional family man

Go on...

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Rascar Capac posted:

The internet claims it's first used in the 1970s sitcom The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin, but that's the internet.

If the word was used I doubt very very much that it had the same meaning lol.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

monkeytennis posted:

If the word was used I doubt very very much that it had the same meaning lol.

Here's the clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2p-SVuUaYs

I would guess it sneaked through as part of otherwise unintelligible dialogue.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
It's crazy that Ryan seems to have turned out to be an even worse person than his dad. Can move to Manchester and change your name, but still a Wilson by blood.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

sassassin posted:

It's crazy that Ryan seems to have turned out to be an even worse person than his dad. Can move to Manchester and change your name, but still a Wilson by blood.

His dad is who?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

A professional rugby player, capped by Wales. Also a deadbeat, but beyond that I don't know much.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

All of becks’ scandals are run of the mill “might have cheated a lil which I guess sucks but also he’s insanely famous and everyone wants to have sex with him” stuff, firmly in the realm of “who cares not my problem there are two adults who need to address this and neither is me”

Meanwhile Giggs is a straight up domestic abuser and probably would have been a serial killer if he wasn’t so famous

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

All of becks’ scandals are run of the mill “might have cheated a lil which I guess sucks but also he’s insanely famous and everyone wants to have sex with him” stuff, firmly in the realm of “who cares not my problem there are two adults who need to address this and neither is me”

Meanwhile Giggs is a straight up domestic abuser and probably would have been a serial killer if he wasn’t so famous

Cheating on your partner is better than assaulting and abusing them, but doesn't make you 'essentially a saint and a traditional family man'. That's my controversial, brave and highly nuanced opinion.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Strawman posted:

Cheating on your partner is better than assaulting and abusing them, but doesn't make you 'essentially a saint and a traditional family man'. That's my controversial, brave and highly nuanced opinion.

Compared to Giggs he is lol

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

wooger posted:

His dad is who?

Danny Wilson, a nasty piece of work and evidently a role model.

The class of 92 are all scumbags or perverts or Gary Neville.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sassassin posted:

Danny Wilson, a nasty piece of work and evidently a role model.

The class of 92 are all scumbags or perverts or Gary Neville.
paul scholes was so close and then :yikes:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Nicky Butt is a good lad

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009

Weaponized Cum posted:

Nicky Butt is a good lad

https://twitter.com/HeartNWNews/status/1118436872345333760

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

there's still hope for ben thornley and chris casper

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

michael appleton seems like a good egg

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

the sex ghost posted:

Day 2 of the Giggs trial is some bleak stuff, don't read this wall of text if you don't like this sort of thing

clunge puller

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

jesus WEP posted:

paul scholes was so close and then :yikes:

At least he doesn’t hit or rape women, he merely puts his daughter’s feet in his mouth and licks them, as a snack.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

“god i wish that was me” - xavi

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Toilet Clunger

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
The Clunge Parlour

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

The Clunge Parlour
No don't, there might be sensitive eyes reading this forum.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51549381

I mean if you're gonna go digging, do better than a 2019 Heart FM tweet.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51549381

I mean if you're gonna go digging, do better than a 2019 Heart FM tweet.

i mean the article you linked does not absolve him of anything:

quote:

"The 45-year-old was accused of beating his estranged wife Shelley Barlow in Hale, Greater Manchester, on 16 April.

He was due to face trial next week but the case has been discontinued after the Crown Prosecution Service offered no evidence. He has accepted a caution.

Ms Barlow did not want to give evidence against her husband, the Press Association reported.

An investigation was launched after police were called to an address where they found a woman who had suffered a small cut to her hand.

Mr Butt, who is head of coaching at the Manchester United youth academy, had previously pleaded not guilty to common assault and causing £800 of criminal damage to Ms Barlow's mobile phone.

"We have a duty to keep all cases under review and following the receipt of new material have decided to discontinue this prosecution," a spokesman said.

"Mr Butt has agreed to accept a caution for criminal damage."

the case was dropped because his wife didn't want to give evidence against her husband, which is a pretty common thing in these spousal abuse cases. the charges were dropped but he's still probably a massive piece of poo poo (like many of his footballing peers)

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

The CPS offered no evidence and he accepted a caution for criminal damage. That's a loving huge leap to "definitely beat his wife, what a piece of poo poo".

Maybe he did maybe he didn't, but gently caress off presenting it as fact.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

The CPS offered no evidence and he accepted a caution for criminal damage. That's a loving huge leap to "definitely beat his wife, what a piece of poo poo".

Maybe he did maybe he didn't, but gently caress off presenting it as fact.
The police found a cut on her hand. His defense is he “accidentally damaged Ms Barlow's mobile phone, and did not know that she had cut her hand in the process.” He’s not being prosecuted only because his wife declined to provide evidence, which happens in a huge number of domestic abuse cases.

He’s a domestic abuser. This is not a huge leap, what the gently caress.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Butt Clungen’

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Butt Clungen’
Royston Food Bank presents Plunge for the Clunge 2022

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Sounds like the Class of 92 took lessons in how to be huge pieces of poo poo at the university of Pooshited

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
The Clunge of '92

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

ffs