Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I’ve thought about those foam heads but you’d need a really gnarly base to go with them.

I keep meaning to cut the neck of one at an angle so I can mount it on a plaque and hang it on the wall like a trophy. Probably do some plaster wrap or something for more solidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Bad Munki posted:

I keep meaning to cut the neck of one at an angle so I can mount it on a plaque and hang it on the wall like a trophy. Probably do some plaster wrap or something for more solidity.

Just use an L shaped bracket of any kind that can mount to a wall, and shove it through the bottom. No angle cut needed.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Yeah but then it wouldn’t sit flat against the wall like a trophy.

Or rather, it’s be looking straight down at the ground. Need it looking forward a bit.

Bad Munki fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 12, 2022

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Not really what you need, but I actually really like my https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08X2DLFWK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for my Vive Pro2 and Index controllers.

Zet
Aug 3, 2010

Commodore_64 posted:

Not really what you need, but I actually really like my https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08X2DLFWK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for my Vive Pro2 and Index controllers.

Thanks, this is actually probably what I'll pick up or close to it. I realized after posting that the shelf I wanted to put the headset on was going to be too far away if I also wanted to keep it connected to my PC. Thinking I'll end up putting the headset on top of a little shelf on the desk and then put more stuff under it, etc.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Thinking bout getting lenses for my quest, any store in particular recommended?

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

If you want to get ready for Red Matter 2, here it's the first part on sale
https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/2180753588712484/

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

https://mixed-news.com/en/lenovo-is-back-in-vr-with-a-quest-2-clone/
"Another promo image reveals technical specs of Lenovo’s new glasses: like Quest 2, the headset uses an XR2 from Qualcomm, offers spatial tracking via four integrated cameras and an RGB LC display with 4K resolution. The battery is attached to the back of the head mount."

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

What is the next best thing to a Quest in terms of value, if I care about controller quality as well as display quality? (I'm considering just telling Best Buy to suck a dick.)

The flight sim thread had wonderful things to say about the Reverb G2, and it's on a solid sale right now, but they mentioned that its controllers are so bad that it's basically just a sim hat.

Sit-down cockpit games are admittedly my main use case, but I'd like to be able to at least try things like Beat Saber and Moss on whatever I get

Unsinkabear fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Aug 12, 2022

Squido
May 21, 2005
Ask me about being a paedophile.
Haven't used any other headset than the g2 but I play stuff like blade and sorcery just fine. The precision seems pretty good to me. It can be janky and require a bit of loving around on the odd occasion it wigs out but I've not found it that bad. Could just be a lucky one with my particular room lighting or walls or something though as I think that does matter.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Unsinkabear posted:

What is the next best thing to a Quest in terms of value, if I care about controller quality as well as display quality? (I'm considering just telling Best Buy to suck a dick.)

Can you get a quest 2 from somewhere other than Best Buy?

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
I’ve had lots of headsets, a rift cv1, a rift S, a quest 2, an acer WMR headset, a Samsung odyssey plus, PSVR, and I currently have a reverb g2. The psvr had the worst controllers of the bunch, and the acer, Samsung, and reverb g2 all have basically the same controllers. The main downsides they have is that their battery life is terrible compared to the other headsets and they have no finger tracking whatsoever. Finger tracking isn’t one of those things that’s ever mattered to me outside of one game (vrchat) so that’s not a big deal. The tracking problems people complain about with WMR controllers are overblown. I’ve played through many VR games with the WMR controllers and they are perfectly adequate. You’re not gonna be getting world record runs on beat saber with them but they’re fine.

The picture quality on the reverb g2 is miles ahead of the quest 2 or any other headset I’ve tried. I’m sure the super costly ones like the pinax or varja ones are better looking, but for me if they’re both $400 I’d rather just get the reverb g2.

Edit: when I say all the WMR controllers are the same I mean their overall style and tracking. The acer and Samsung ones didn’t have buttons, they had touchpads. The Reverb g2 gets rid of the touchpads and replaces them with buttons.

GutBomb fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Aug 12, 2022

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lockback posted:

Best buy won't give them their money back after selling them a hosed headset and then sending them 3 stealth refurbs so it would wind up costing them an amount closer to the cost of the valve index than the quest 2.

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008

Lockback posted:

I got mine from amazon. In fact they delivered it within 6 hours of ordering which was pretty insane. I ordered at midnight, i had it in my hands @ 5:30 am

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Turin Turambar posted:

https://mixed-news.com/en/lenovo-is-back-in-vr-with-a-quest-2-clone/
"Another promo image reveals technical specs of Lenovo’s new glasses: like Quest 2, the headset uses an XR2 from Qualcomm, offers spatial tracking via four integrated cameras and an RGB LC display with 4K resolution. The battery is attached to the back of the head mount."

Good old Lenovo; Cribbing off everyone else's VR hardware homework. :allears:

This time we've got....

Quest 2 chips
The ever-used PSVR HMD form factor
What are near-direct ripoffs of the Rift S controllers
Quest 2 camera placement and divots.

Granted, the Pico Neo 3 also has a lot of similarities to the Quest 2 of course, but at least they tried to hide it and dress it up a little to make it its own thing you know?

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I will never understand how "release something slightly worse than the market leader at the same price" is such a common business plan.

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Lockback posted:

Not without spending an extra $100 now, at which point it's the same price as an on-sale G2 (speaking of, does anyone know when that sale ends?)

GutBomb posted:

I’ve had lots of headsets, a rift cv1, a rift S, a quest 2, an acer WMR headset, a Samsung odyssey plus, PSVR, and I currently have a reverb g2. The psvr had the worst controllers of the bunch, and the acer, Samsung, and reverb g2 all have basically the same controllers. The main downsides they have is that their battery life is terrible compared to the other headsets and they have no finger tracking whatsoever. Finger tracking isn’t one of those things that’s ever mattered to me outside of one game (vrchat) so that’s not a big deal. The tracking problems people complain about with WMR controllers are overblown. I’ve played through many VR games with the WMR controllers and they are perfectly adequate. You’re not gonna be getting world record runs on beat saber with them but they’re fine.

The picture quality on the reverb g2 is miles ahead of the quest 2 or any other headset I’ve tried. I’m sure the super costly ones like the pinax or varja ones are better looking, but for me if they’re both $400 I’d rather just get the reverb g2.

Thanks for the summary. I guess I'll look into a G2 if Best Buy won't fix this situation. I'm still in the very short (15 days, lmao) window where they have to accept a return.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Manager Hoyden posted:

I will never understand how "release something slightly worse than the market leader at the same price" is such a common business plan.

There is at least a theoretical market for "A Quest but not made by Facebook" so I understand it from that angle. Whether that's enough to support multiple forms of that probably isn't the case though.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Unsinkabear posted:

Thanks for the summary. I guess I'll look into a G2 if Best Buy won't fix this situation. I'm still in the very short (15 days, lmao) window where they have to accept a return.

Honestly your credit card company would refund this in a heartbeat based on what you've told us so far so I wouldn't worry about it. I'd make em keep replacing em out of spite and when they try to gently caress around after day 30 and refuse to help, chargeback. You have so much paper trail here with returns that any bank would be like "lol nope, heres your money bud".

njsykora posted:

There is at least a theoretical market for "A Quest but not made by Facebook" so I understand it from that angle. Whether that's enough to support multiple forms of that probably isn't the case though.

Pico is going to be that answer for that market. I'm sure of it.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

njsykora posted:

If they were able to agree on a common store like Android phones have I don't think multiple devices would be a problem? But that's asking a lot; VIVEPORT is the closest thing to that right now, I think, and as far as I know its mobile offering is still very thin.

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

EbolaIvory posted:

Honestly your credit card company would refund this in a heartbeat based on what you've told us so far so I wouldn't worry about it. I'd make em keep replacing em out of spite and when they try to gently caress around after day 30 and refuse to help, chargeback. You have so much paper trail here with returns that any bank would be like "lol nope, heres your money bud".

This is a great point.

Got a fourth one in-store today, also scuffed up out of the sealed box. At this point I'm starting to think it's Meta.

When I spoke to customer service on the phone, they said they couldn't exchange it again, but when I pressed they allowed for a return + new order with a price override to still cost $300. Then she claimed that could only be done with a card and not PayPal (my previous payment method), so I took the opportunity to move the purchase onto my card with the most generous protections.

The in-store folks were as baffled by this whole thing as I am, and warned me that I would not be able to exchange again without paying the $100 price difference. While there's no way on earth I would let that slide, it did give me pause as to whether this poo poo is worth continuing out of pure spite when I have very limited time. So I said gently caress it and took this one home, it's the least onerous so far and I can pretend that who knows, maybe they really do just come from the factory this way.

Fired it up and got my free Beat Saber, but I'm actually thinking about taking it back and ordering the Reverb G2 anyway (despite the latter's quirks). I haven't tried VR in a while and was surprised by how much blurring and screen door effect there still is on the Quest. It's fine for the price, given the way people talk about it I kind of assumed that was closer to a solved problem

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Zet posted:

Anyone have recs for a headset stand for the Index?

I have been hanging my OG vive on a 3M hook like this for a few months. Works great so far. I was a little worried it would stretch the headstrap out, but it hasn't been an issue yet.

INTJ Mastermind
Dec 30, 2004

It's a radial!

Unsinkabear posted:

The flight sim thread had wonderful things to say about the Reverb G2, and it's on a solid sale right now, but they mentioned that its controllers are so bad that it's basically just a sim hat.

My G2 v2 does fine on Beatsaber. I’m playing on Expert and haven’t noticed any tracking problems.

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

INTJ Mastermind posted:

My G2 v2 does fine on Beatsaber. I’m playing on Expert and haven’t noticed any tracking problems.

Awesome. Is that the current version that's on sale for $400, or do I need to look for that separately?

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Unsinkabear posted:

This is a great point.

Got a fourth one in-store today, also scuffed up out of the sealed box. At this point I'm starting to think it's Meta.

When I spoke to customer service on the phone, they said they couldn't exchange it again, but when I pressed they allowed for a return + new order with a price override to still cost $300. Then she claimed that could only be done with a card and not PayPal (my previous payment method), so I took the opportunity to move the purchase onto my card with the most generous protections.

The in-store folks were as baffled by this whole thing as I am, and warned me that I would not be able to exchange again without paying the $100 price difference. While there's no way on earth I would let that slide, it did give me pause as to whether this poo poo is worth continuing out of pure spite when I have very limited time. So I said gently caress it and took this one home, it's the least onerous so far and I can pretend that who knows, maybe they really do just come from the factory this way.

Fired it up and got my free Beat Saber, but I'm actually thinking about taking it back and ordering the Reverb G2 anyway (despite the latter's quirks). I haven't tried VR in a while and was surprised by how much blurring and screen door effect there still is on the Quest. It's fine for the price, given the way people talk about it I kind of assumed that was closer to a solved problem

So take this as non goon normal consumer advice with a touch of my personal opinion.

Is the quest 'bad' to you? Are you not enjoying it? Is there something really lacking you miss?

I ask this because as much as I probably would prefer the G2 as a headset, having stand alone is actually really quite nice and the Quest 2 is objectively "better" all around. The tracking is better, period. The accessories available for making it nicer, way more on the quest side. Its going to be supported longer. Every game and app coming out will have at least minimal quest support, even pcvr side. I mentioned tracking but yeah, tracking.

I'd say keep the quest and roll with it. If you want a fancier dedicated PCVR headset later, awesome, grab whatever next index or some poo poo comes out. I just wouldn't drop coin on a G2 right now personally. Not as a normal rear end person buying my first main headset anyways.

Sure I'd add it to my pile of 9 headsets on the cheap tho! Great piece of tech no denying that.

EbolaIvory fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Aug 13, 2022

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
I got a wifi 6 router. Do I need an Ethernet cable as well to plug into my pc?

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

theblackw0lf posted:

I got a wifi 6 router. Do I need an Ethernet cable as well to plug into my pc?

I would have your PC hardwired yes.

If you're using the second router as a quest only access point, you'll want to hardwire it to the main router. How you go about the hardwire to the pc to whatever router is up to you. I personally have mine on the main router, and the access point to the headset. That way I didn't have to gently caress with my setup at all.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

EbolaIvory posted:

I'd say keep the quest and roll with it. If you want a fancier dedicated PCVR headset later, awesome, grab whatever next index or some poo poo comes out. I just wouldn't drop coin on a G2 right now personally. Not as a normal rear end person buying my first main headset anyways.

I’ll always recommend scooping up a used Rift S off FB Marketplace for people who still want a cabled headset. It’s a great way to get into dedicated PCVR, and you can get them as low as $120 or so.

I’ve found them so cheap that I have a backup rift S just sitting around in case something happens to my first one

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

EbolaIvory posted:

I would have your PC hardwired yes.

If you're using the second router as a quest only access point, you'll want to hardwire it to the main router. How you go about the hardwire to the pc to whatever router is up to you. I personally have mine on the main router, and the access point to the headset. That way I didn't have to gently caress with my setup at all.

The main router for our apartment is about 25 feet away near the kitchen area. My roommate set it up so he can be hardwired to his computer, and I use a Wi-Fi adapter to connect my computer to the router. So I don’t know how I’ll be able to hardwire the new router to the original one without I guess getting a lot of wire and stretching it across the apartment.

Is there another way to do it without connecting to the main router?

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

theblackw0lf posted:

The main router for our apartment is about 25 feet away near the kitchen area. My roommate set it up so he can be hardwired to his computer, and I use a Wi-Fi adapter to connect my computer to the router. So I don’t know how I’ll be able to hardwire the new router to the original one without I guess getting a lot of wire and stretching it across the apartment.

Is there another way to do it without connecting to the main router?

You could setup the router as a wireless access point/extension then hardwire your PC to it and only keep the quest on it as far as wifi devices go. Then you'll be getting internet from the router you setup to hardwire to and can kill the wifi on your pc to help with signal crap.

You still deal with the whole latency on your internet being whatever, but it should be nearly as good as the other way around. It just really depends on the wifi traffic being soaked up by the internet being passed through it. Tho being the only other thing it should be alright. I'm setup on my main router right now with a laughable amount of things on it and its "fine" for everything but PP maps on beat saber.

EDIT: "Fine" being the occasional pixel dump thats tolerable for no effort.

EbolaIvory fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Aug 14, 2022

INTJ Mastermind
Dec 30, 2004

It's a radial!

Unsinkabear posted:

Awesome. Is that the current version that's on sale for $400, or do I need to look for that separately?

Yes it’s the current version on sale.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

Is there a way to change the viewing distance on the Quest 2? When I’m watching movies in some of the apps the screen is too close for me. (Like the Amazon prime app).

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

theblackw0lf posted:

Is there a way to change the viewing distance on the Quest 2? When I’m watching movies in some of the apps the screen is too close for me. (Like the Amazon prime app).

the only standard thing you can do is move forward of where you want to sit, then press the oculus button to recenter, and then move back to your seat

depending on the app this may put you through a wall or something lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Does the Aftershocks DLC for Saints and Sinners get better? I've played a couple of missions in it and it feels a bit lazy, just running around maps with powerful enemies to get supplies that I don't need because I crafted everything in the main game already. It's nice having the opportunity to use all my weapons but sprinting around ahotgunning soldiers gets old quite quickly without having any real broader progression to speak of.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I don't remember who recommended Until You Fall in here, but it's pretty fun. The upgraded knights a few nodes before, what I assume, is the second boss are owning me though. I've mostly been using the mace and the short sword that inflicts the soul burn effect on finished combos. Is the one dimensional map you see when you die the whole game or is there more? There seem to be an awful lot of upgrades.

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Changed refresh rate on the Index to 120 Hz and motion sickness completely gone. Thanks goons. Time for some more Half Life: Alyx.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

genericnick posted:

I don't remember who recommended Until You Fall in here, but it's pretty fun. The upgraded knights a few nodes before, what I assume, is the second boss are owning me though. I've mostly been using the mace and the short sword that inflicts the soul burn effect on finished combos. Is the one dimensional map you see when you die the whole game or is there more? There seem to be an awful lot of upgrades.

Thats the whole map.

You'll struggle a bit here and there til you level things up and get into a groove. It took me forever to "finish" the normal run through on the normal difficulty.

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

EbolaIvory posted:

Is the quest 'bad' to you? Are you not enjoying it? Is there something really lacking you miss?

Late response because I really appreciate the feedback and wanted to give a full reply. To be blunt, the screen feels more like a tech demo or novelty product than a mature technology. I believe y'all that it's better than the competition, and I'm not trying to bash your choice of device. But so far it has rarely been enough to trick my brain into feeling "there." And when it does, the effect always gets broken eventually. Idk if it's because the quality of my pancake screen has improved lately so the divide between the two visual experiences is larger, or because my IPD seems to be right between the second and third fixed spacing options the Quest gives you so everything feels slightly off, or just a result of the screen dooring that is still very visible to me... even if this is a relatively high resolution compared to other headsets. Probably some combination of all three.

I've also had a ton of technical difficulties with it. Maybe I'm dumb and there are solutions to these things that I just don't know because I haven't kept up with the industry, but there are no obvious answers in the menus or on Meta's site. It stutters like crazy on Wifi 5 and is better but still not perfect on a designated Wifi 6. Direct connection is also out because it constantly disconnects from the KIWI link cable made specifically for it (even though when you go to reconnect, the headset and PC still see each other just fine). When I try another non-USB-3 cable, it works fine for about an hour, and then graphics slowly begin to degrade with weird color washout and texture decay? It's like entering the Nega Zone, I don't even know how to describe it. It also gets real weird if I boot games straight from Oculus instead of going Oculus -> SteamVR -> game. One of those times resulted in the PC ignoring all non-Quest inputs, even after completely shutting down the headset, until I killed and rebooted it by holding the power button down (even the case reset button was ignored). It was still responsive to the Quest in-game the whole time, though.

That's not even all of it, I know I'm forgetting other weird stuff we've bumped into. For the "just works" option, the experience so far has been hella cursed.

EbolaIvory posted:

I ask this because as much as I probably would prefer the G2 as a headset, having stand alone is actually really quite nice

On a more positive note, can you elaborate on this? Because I'm going to be using it in the same spot next to my desk either way, and I have never once taken my Switch out of my apartment. So aside from blowing my parents minds with it one time, I can't think of many compelling reasons why wireless is a big enough deal to make sacrifices for. It seems real popular though, so I feel like I'm missing something.

EbolaIvory posted:

The accessories available for making it nicer, way more on the quest side.

Maybe I'm missing something here too, because so far most of the appealing Quest accessories I've seen are solutions to problems it raises. An actually usable strap, a link cable because it doesn't come with its own, etc. As far as I can tell the G4 comes with everything it needs, you're just done.

EbolaIvory posted:

Its going to be supported longer. Every game and app coming out will have at least minimal quest support, even pcvr side.

This is the main thing you've said that concerns me, but I don't know enough to understand the rationale. Don't apps on the PCVR side build for Steam VR rather than all the possible devices themselves? I get that Quest is the market leader everyone has to keep in mind, but I'm not seeing why the Reverb needs to worry. It's not exactly ancient, they came out the same year.

EbolaIvory posted:

I mentioned tracking but yeah, tracking.

Wasn't tracking the main thing improved in the V2 upgrade? It sounded like several people above were disagreeing with you here, unless we're talking about different kinds of tracking.

EbolaIvory posted:

Sure I'd add it to my pile of 9 headsets on the cheap tho! Great piece of tech no denying that.

It's unlikely that I'll be able to afford anything Index tier anytime soon, that's why the steep discount on these two is appealing. Trying to land somewhere in the middle with something a little more immersive but also not annoyingly bad for things like Moss and Beat Saber.

Any reason why you wouldn't get a G2 right now specifically? Is there anything coming up in the market that could compare/beat getting one at $400?

I decided to side-by-side compare them, and ordered a Reverb as well as the Quest link cable (which has failed so far) and an elite strap clone with a battery pack. Despite the Quest fighting me at every step I really am doing my damnedest to give them both a fair shake before I return the loser.

Unsinkabear fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Aug 15, 2022

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

VR isn't magic lol. You aren't ever going to feel like you're in another world

get the quest 2.

also, don't anyone, ever, purchase a headset based off of Moss. You listed like that and Beat Saber.

Moss is an hour and a half toddler platformer. It was/is fine. But beyond a cute mouse the game is not even worth mentioning.

I REALLY want to make sure I have the right 500$ headset for the barely-game.

Sorry it's just Moss does nothing whatsoever to indicate it couldn't have just been a switch game. I've seen more beautiful pancake games, seeing a forest in 3D and it being a diorama now doesn't make it magical.

But yeah don't by the reverb. cords are 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

forest spirit posted:

VR isn't magic lol. You aren't ever going to feel like you're in another world

get the quest 2.

also, don't anyone, ever, purchase a headset based off of Moss. You listed like that and Beat Saber.

Moss is an hour and a half toddler platformer. It was/is fine. But beyond a cute mouse the game is not even worth mentioning.

I REALLY want to make sure I have the right 500$ headset for the barely-game.

Sorry it's just Moss does nothing whatsoever to indicate it couldn't have just been a switch game. I've seen more beautiful pancake games, seeing a forest in 3D and it being a diorama now doesn't make it magical.

But yeah don't by the reverb. cords are 2017

Lol, jfc are you serious? I've mentioned Moss, Beat Saber, and Elite Dangerous because those are the games I've tried so far, not because those are the only games I'm interested in and am buying exclusively with those in mind. What an insane leap to make just so you can bash a game that didn't do it for you. The visual issues I'm having are across the board and not just limited to Moss.

Feeling like you're in the game world is literally the entire point of VR, so "that will never happen" is also a pretty buck wild thing to say. This ain't my first rodeo and I've personally experienced that feeling before on the Rift, so idk what you're on about.

Not only did you ignore 90% of what I said and not offer any advice on the actual issues I'm encountering, you also didn't even make a single legit argument here for the Quest or against the Reverb other than "cords are 2017." I don't normally see you posting like this so all I can say is go have breakfast, drink some coffee, and try again. :shrug:

Unsinkabear fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Aug 15, 2022