Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

2nd Amendment posted:

Reagan gave full throated support to the apartheid regime in SA, Reagan's expansion of the War on Drugs, Iran-Contra and the Reagan administration of ignoring HIV make Trump's bullshit you are citing here look like a schoolyard brawl.

Yeah except that's not what your post was

Your post was extremely specific and mentioned literally none of that

Nice try I guess

You literally said X is worse than anything trump did

I don't think you can then bring up 10 different things from that to suggest that your other post wasn't garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Worf posted:

Yeah except that's not what your post was

Your post was extremely specific and mentioned literally none of that

Nice try I guess

I like how quickly you move the goalposts.

It must be nice to enjoy brunch in your ignorant bubble.

Edit: Like, what the gently caress did I mention in my post? Could you cite that for me? Do you need me to list every bad thing Reagan did? I can try but, hoo boy, it is a long list. Longer and worse than Trump's.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

2nd Amendment posted:

I like how quickly you move the goalposts.

It must be nice to enjoy brunch in your ignorant bubble.

So you didn't specifically say that that one particular thing was worse than anything trump did?

And I didn't point out things that were worse than that?

Because that's what happened Tell me where I'm incorrect

You made a post that was markedly bad and pretty much just wrong. You then combatted that fact with a bunch of other things.

You bringing up things that have nothing to do with what you originally said is not me moving in the goal posts, it's you being upset that you made a dumb statement.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Worf posted:

So you didn't specifically say that that one particular thing was worse than anything trump did?

And I didn't point out things that were worse than that?

Because that's what happened Tell me where I'm incorrect

Are you having a stroke or just extremely ESL?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

2nd Amendment posted:

Are you having a stroke or just extremely ESL?

So you just can't be accountable for your words I guess?

Have you considered being more accurate with them?

You literally said one specific thing was worse than anything Trump did I don't know how you want to be judged in a discussion if not on your words

I can't invent the future post that you would make in response to me and assume that you already know what you're talking about

You don't seem like you do

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Worf posted:

So you just can't be accountable for your words I guess?

Have you considered being more accurate with them?

You literally said one specific thing was worse than anything Trump did I don't know how you want to be judged in a discussion if not on your words

I can't invent the future post that you would make in response to me and assume that you already know what you're talking about

You don't seem like you do

What one thing did I say?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

2nd Amendment posted:

What one thing did I say?

You said that the welfare queens thing was more racist than anything trump did, did you already forget?

Are you drunk?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

What are you drunk on then, maybe is the better question

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Can you two dorks take it to PMs so nobody can hear you be dorks.

Dorks

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Can you two dorks take it to PMs so nobody can hear you be dorks.

Dorks

Nah I still want to know what they got shitfaced off of

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Remember when comedy central made a whole cartoon series about Bush and his administration but they were like babies wtf was that all about?

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Worf posted:

You said that the welfare queens thing was more racist than anything trump did, did you already forget?

Are you drunk?

You are either too ignorant or too dumb to be posting.

I'm not sure which.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
So whats everyone's thoughts about the Kennedy assassination?

Just one guy? Or did the CIA in conjunction with the RAND corporation and the Lizard people do it?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Nooner posted:

Remember when comedy central made a whole cartoon series about Bush and his administration but they were like babies wtf was that all about?

They should have saved the concept for trump and his many trump sons

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

2nd Amendment posted:

When he won the primary it was the apotheosis of the goldwater wing of the party.

And when Trump got elected it was the apotheosis of the Heil Hitler wing of the party.

But anyways in order to say that Regan was worse than W, you're saying that Reagan was worse than a guy who lied to start an unnecessary war that killed millions. So it's gotta be about longer term culture damage. And I'm just saying it's too early to tell with Trump, but he could easily be worse than Reagan. A fascist overthrow of the government would in fact be worse than racism.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

2nd Amendment posted:

You are either too ignorant or too dumb to be posting.

I'm not sure which.

Yeah I just found it pretty funny that you admittedly consider rhetoric about welfare Queens to be more racist than literally anything that Donald Trump has ever done

Which is ironic considering his history of discrimination as a landlord dating back to even his father, to me.

It was also funny how you then tried to add in a bunch of things that were not that thing that you said to try and sweeten the deal and make it more accurate, which would be you moving the goal posts I believe by any other definition. (That's when I realized that you were just intoxicated, because you had the audacity to accuse me of that lmao)

You could have just said that you were incorrect and made a dumb post, but I'm guessing tonight's whiskey night for you lol

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Very good people on both sides of this posting don't worry 🥰

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Klyith posted:

And when Trump got elected it was the apotheosis of the Heil Hitler wing of the party.

But anyways in order to say that Regan was worse than W, you're saying that Reagan was worse than a guy who lied to start an unnecessary war that killed millions. So it's gotta be about longer term culture damage. And I'm just saying it's too early to tell with Trump, but he could easily be worse than Reagan. A fascist overthrow of the government would in fact be worse than racism.

I mean, sure, Trump is part of the lunatics that have been running the asylum since Reagan. Reagan was different in *kind* not *degree*. Prior to Reagan you could argue with a straight face that Nixon was horrible but that's because Nixon himself was a horrible person. If anything, the Goldwater counterexample shows how the American democracy is self-correcting. With Reagan's victory, from day 1, it was clear that that analysis no longer applied and it was all about saying the quiet part loud. Trump is a point on that trend-line instead of an inflection point.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

He's younger than our current president OP. :lol:

hosed up if true

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Worf posted:

Yeah I just found it pretty funny that you admittedly consider rhetoric about welfare Queens to be more racist than literally anything that Donald Trump has ever done

Which is ironic considering his history of discrimination as a landlord dating back to even his father, to me.

It was also funny how you then tried to add in a bunch of things that were not that thing that you said to try and sweeten the deal and make it more accurate, which would be you moving the goal posts I believe by any other definition. (That's when I realized that you were just intoxicated, because you had the audacity to accuse me of that lmao)

You could have just said that you were incorrect and made a dumb post, but I'm guessing tonight's whiskey night for you lol

I don't think you know what you are talking about but I appreciate your eagerness to declare victory. If that makes you happy man, go for it. You are wrong and deeply ignorant but hey, this is America. When has that ever stopped anybody?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

2nd Amendment posted:

I don't think you know what you are talking about but I appreciate your eagerness to declare victory. If that makes you happy man, go for it. You are wrong and deeply ignorant but hey, this is America. When has that ever stopped anybody?

Tell me how I'm wrong

Tell me how welfare queens rhetoric is more racist than anything Trump has ever done, which is what you said, and what I said was incorrect

Educate me.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Worf posted:

Tell me how I'm wrong

Tell me how welfare queens rhetoric is more racist than anything Trump has ever done, which is what you said, and what I said was incorrect

Educate me.

Trump talked a fine game when it came to hardcore racism but Reagan actually made it happen.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Did he mean Iranian welfare Queens?

Is that why you brought Iran Contra up to defend that remark?

:sadcoke:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

So you showed me two graphs that don't include Trump as a president for a time frame to prove your point about Reagan?

Are you literally stupid bro

That California graph shoots up after Reagan already left the governorship too?

So Ronald Reagan left being in charge of California and then a bunch of people went in jail? And that makes his welfare Queens remark More racist than anything Trump has done?

Have you considered just saying that that was a bad post that you were wrong about instead of this and Iran Contra?

Worf fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Aug 14, 2022

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Worf posted:

So you showed me two graphs that don't include Trump as a president for a time frame to prove your point about Reagan?

Are you literally stupid bro

That California graph shoots up after Reagan already left the governorship too?

So Ronald Reagan left being in charge of California and then a bunch of people went in jail? And that makes his welfare Queens remark More racist than anything Trump has done?

Have you considered just saying that that was a bad post that you were wrong about instead of this and Iran Contra?

I like the agression man.

Both Trump and Reagan began their campaign on racism. Reagan began at the site of a lynching and then changed the carceral state of America forever. Trump . . . banned some people from entering the country I guess?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

whoa, he's still lookin pretty good

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010
I just find it really interesting that in the same week that George W Bush was still alive, both Salman Rushdie was attacked and Anne Heche was involved in an “accident”.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
(Miss me yet?)
__________\

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpkRFHSpvGI

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

crazy how the american president is 79

like lmao i wouldn't even want a 79 year old accountant, that is too old

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
biden is 4 years older than bill clinton. they're making great progress with these semisynthetic adrenochromes

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

shut da gently caress up worf

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

So whats everyone's thoughts about the Kennedy assassination?

Just one guy? Or did the CIA in conjunction with the RAND corporation and the Lizard people do it?

i blew off his head off with a blast of wind out of my rear end hole

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
In Soviet Russia, man bangs shoe.

In America, man has shoe thrown at him.

What a country!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Voted 1 (in protest of Bush)

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upgaUAcjbc

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
He sure is OP, thanks for keeping us updated on that situation.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Doctor Dogballs posted:

shut da gently caress up worf

i blew off his head off with a blast of wind out of my rear end hole

There's plenty of room for you to claim you killed presidents in this thread while I post at drunk forums user "2nd amendment"

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Seems like a pretty chill guy these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

drat that was a really good post that guy got banned for

i wish ozma was still around so i could call her a dumb rear end in a top hat

ozma i know youre still here i want you to know you loving suck