Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

thanks thats me

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I have a bidet.

My secret bidet tip: blast yer rear end with water when you first sit down to speed things up down there.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's just an enema

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The effects of wiping down there touches an erogenous zone. Makes you tinkle.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's just an enema

Pretty sure it's not. But you are the enema expert so you probably know better.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Joe Bidet

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I love the butt spray.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Buce posted:

the bidets that warm up the water and oscillate are extra good

im also a fan of removable showerheads

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Fartington Butts posted:

I love the butt spray.

same

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

:hmmyes:
Consider having another and another, until you come to your senses.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
It doesn't go up your butt. Unless you want it to maybe?

I feel like it would be hard to get the angle right quite frankly. But I haven't tried yet.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Use it to blast your rear end before bed if you're not showering at night to avoid contamination of your sheets by your goony swamp rear end.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I don't get the big deal, does nobody use the toilet brush for this or something

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

They're great.

Mine only does cold water but it's refreshing and helps with my fire rear end diarrhea and hemorrhoids.

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

Band Name: The Bleeding Buttholes
Album Name: Bidet is the Way

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Fartington Butts posted:

I love the butt spray.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Johnnie & The Hemmorhoids

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

In all honesty: I got a fairly inexpensive bidet attachment for the toilet at the start of the pandemic when there were all the runs on TP going on. Biggest ROI on a purchase in terms of quality of life. Here I am middle aged realizing I've been having to wipe my rear end like some kind of caveman savage my whole life when a better way was available.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

B'det my lady.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

When I was in Thailand riding a motorcycle around the countryside I stopped at a very rural rest stop that didn't have the ubiquitous bum gun. Instead it had a water bucket and a bristled brush lol. I held it until the next place.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

numberoneposter posted:

When I was in Thailand riding my motorcycle around the countryside I stopped at a very rural rest stop that didn't have the ubiquitous bum gun. Instead it had a water bucket and a bristled brush lol. I held it until the next place.

This is why people poo poo in the street

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

It was also a pretty gnarly squat toilet.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
bidet? more like biden

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Methanar posted:

bidet? more like biden

drat clever

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

speakiung of bidets, have you noticed that if change just one letter, "joe biden" becomes "joe bident"?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The difference between Biden and a bidet is consent.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

numberoneposter posted:

When I was in Thailand riding a motorcycle around the countryside I stopped at a very rural rest stop that didn't have the ubiquitous bum gun. Instead it had a water bucket and a bristled brush lol. I held it until the next place.

The bucket was for pouring water down the squat toilet to "flush" it. There would have been a tap or cistern nearby to fill it. The brush was just a toilet brush same as we use here, it's not like the ancient Roman communal sponge-on-a-stick lol. Usually there would be a covered trash can for toilet paper but iirc you're supposed to bring your own tp.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

large hands posted:

The bucket was for pouring water down the squat toilet to "flush" it. There would have been a tap or cistern nearby to fill it. The brush was just a toilet brush same as we use here, it's not like the ancient Roman communal sponge-on-a-stick lol. Usually there would be a covered trash can for toilet paper but iirc you're supposed to bring your own tp.
That makes more sense. I still passed, which can be catostropic later because Thai food, especially from the source often decides on its own when it wants to escape. More than one time I bought a beer at a bar just to use the toilet.

Got so used to the bum gun though, it's like Plato going back into the cave when I got home.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I wish scientists could solve making GBS threads

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

can someone please answer me a loving question that NOBODY is brave enough to touch!!!!

if you put one of those over the top bidets on then how the gently caress do you fit your dick in there anymore???
theres ZERO room.
not even zero, like, less than zero.

how is this supposed to be comfortable

IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO OWN A BIDET AND USE YOUR DICK AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GolfHole posted:

can someone please answer me a loving question that NOBODY is brave enough to touch!!!!

if you put one of those over the top bidets on then how the gently caress do you fit your dick in there anymore???
theres ZERO room.

IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO OWN A BIDET AND USE YOUR DICK AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????

I think you might be doing it wrong!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

GolfHole posted:

theres ZERO room.

Mine just swung out of the way

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

GolfHole posted:

theres ZERO room.

Ah, those of us with micro penises have the last laugh.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

LuckyCat posted:

I think you might be doing it wrong!

poo poo, me too

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

GolfHole posted:

theres ZERO room.

You do realize you remove the old seat, right? It's just a seat swap with altered plumbing and running power to the thing. Unless you have a ghetto bidet. No idea how those work, if they work at all.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

You do realize you remove the old seat, right? It's just a seat swap with altered plumbing and running power to the thing. Unless you have a ghetto bidet. No idea how those work, if they work at all.

We have a cheap bidet because we don’t like the warm water ones, and all it is is an attachment that goes between seat and toilet. It comes with a set of adhesive plastic things to keep the whole seat level and actually increases the distance of rear end/dick from the water. The only hook up is to the cold water line, no electricity required.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Cheap asses

Haha rektem

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Are there any seat attachment bidets that don't splash water all over the seat

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’m scared that if I use a bidet once I’ll never be able to cum without water shooting you my rear end again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

shooting you my rear end again.

Who the gently caress is you?