Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mediaphage posted:

they probably poo poo out some of it anyway, birds don’t digest a whole lot ime

maybe that’s due to the high fibre nature of their diet but i’d be surprised if they didn’t absorb a lot fat when they just eat fat

who knows

Nessus posted:

Birds are so far from humans and mammals I wouldn't be sure they'd have the same process as causes heart goo at all

curious : when birds die of “old age”, what do they die of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

echinopsis posted:

curious : when birds die of “old age”, what do they die of?
depends on the bird, raptors probably get old and slow and starve. albatrosses and parrots, probably disease that gets them eventually

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

kenny's kind of close wrt raptors; way off for albatrosses and stuff.

the real answer is that bird dicks never stop growing. eventually, they get so big that the bird can't fly any more. sometimes that means they get eaten, sometimes it means that they can't catch prey, sometimes they'll go to fly off their perch only to be dashed upon the rocks below because they just couldn't lift their giant hogs (they grow in spurts)

and before you ask, yes, this also applies to female birds.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Achmed Jones posted:

the real answer is that bird dicks never stop growing. eventually, they get so big that the bird can't fly any more. sometimes that means they get eaten, sometimes it means that they can't catch prey, sometimes they'll go to fly off their perch only to be dashed upon the rocks below because they just couldn't lift their giant hogs (they grow in spurts)

i've never been happier to stand corrected lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Achmed Jones posted:

lol

but what about the bird balls? do they just stay, like, comically tiny in proportion?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
turtles, on the other hand, are immortal but choose to die due to The Horrors

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

sexy waluigi is a pro av pic anyway, i see nothing wrong

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Beeftweeter posted:

lol

but what about the bird balls? do they just stay, like, comically tiny in proportion?

at a certain age hummingbird balls grow so huge so quickly that they instantly consume the creature

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

but ONLY hummingbirds. for the rest, yeah, the balls don't grow

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

in the old place I was hanging clothes in the bathroom to dry but i dunno if I wanna keep doing that, everything I have is tumble dry anyway. but I have some clothes Ive had a real;ly long time that are still nice so i dunno

driers gently caress up clothes for real and definitely contribute to consumerism and a dgaf attitude toward the planet

but they’re ok, as a treat

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Improbable Lobster posted:

turtles, on the other hand, are immortal but choose to die due to The Horrors

now look, some of their music is a bit intense but you can't deny that Luminous is a great album

e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbOMvegSPpc

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

what if they run out of fuel :ohdear: it looks hot and desolate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
theres water just there man

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

echinopsis posted:

theres water just there man

ah right. lets just let this cup sit so the salt evaporates

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter posted:

ah right. lets just let this cup sit so the salt evaporates

nah you just hold your mouth above the cup and inhale the water vapour until you are refreshed

streetlamp
May 7, 2007

Danny likes his party hat
He does not like his banana hat

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

what if they run out of fuel :ohdear: it looks hot and desolate

I would be more worried about it breaking down every five miles lol

the parts falling off this vehicle are of the finest British craftsmanship

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

my friend got a tour of a land rover factory many years ago, and there's so much historical bullshit they have to deal with - holes in places that make no sense, brackets that are overly complicated for reasons nobody remembers, unexplained details added to engineering drawings by people who have been dead for 30 years. but if they ever change any of this stuff then they start getting angry phone calls from foreign militaries because that chassis hole meant to aid assembly on the production line 50 years ago is vital for their multi-million dollar rocket launcher system, or that unused hole in a dashboard bracket is where they mount their first aid kit...

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/rainmaker1973/status/1558480999909969921

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

holy poo poo this owns

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/FlyGoalScoredBy/status/1558874161463926785

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

:catdrugs:

Wonder if they are still good?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

AlbertFlasher posted:

i'm willing to find out for them

e; i'm really curious as to what someone would actually pay for those. fuckers havent been seen in like 30 years other than random times like this.
ee; i just looked it up and apparently it's still available illegally in south africa and india so nm

Large Testicles fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Aug 15, 2022

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG2JF0P4GFA

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

AlbertFlasher posted:

RIP akadajet

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

trying to play it cool but feeling a little taunted here

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

RokosCockatrice posted:

trying to play it cool but feeling a little taunted here

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Large Testicles posted:

ee; i just looked it up and apparently it's still available illegally in south africa and india so nm

i need to make some phone calls

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
lmao half life of 20-60 hours jesus

also sold free-base in conjunction with a loving diphenhydramine pill, i bet that knocked you right the gently caress out

anyway i'm surprised it's not more common, the synthesis seems really easy to do with a refluxing column and the constituent materials don't appear to be restricted in any meaningful way

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I think north america imports most of their drugs these days, I don't hear as much about meth lab explosions and such yet there's still meth everywhere

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Back in my day we had to shake and bake in the Walmart shitter :corsair:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

PokeJoe posted:

I think north america imports most of their drugs these days, I don't hear as much about meth lab explosions and such yet there's still meth everywhere

all the people who tend to make exploding meth labs got exploded in meth labs. everyone left are the ones who know how to keep the lab from exploding. natural selection baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

mediaphage posted:

lmao half life of 20-60 hours jesus

also sold free-base in conjunction with a loving diphenhydramine pill, i bet that knocked you right the gently caress out

anyway i'm surprised it's not more common, the synthesis seems really easy to do with a refluxing column and the constituent materials don't appear to be restricted in any meaningful way

heroin or fent are probably cheaper