Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
How to prep your husband to watch your children when you go on a two week ladies only vacation to Europe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

The TRUTH about leaving your kids in a hot car for several hours while you practice self-care at the salonit may surprise you!

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
2020 was a difficult year for everyone, but it was especially hard for myself. Despite protecting my family against the chemical war waged by pharmacists, my beautiful angel Braxton-Hicks was suddenly hospitalized with pneumonia. I suspected he may have caught something from the Chinese takeout that the hubby had delivered to our home (just imagine all the MSG and other chemicals in it!), and I brought up my concerns to him. This blew up into an argument when Brad accused me of being unreasonable and paranoid, and our marriage began to cool. After the Lord finally called our angel back up into Heaven, the unthinkable happened: My husband had filed for divorce. The stated reasoning was from the stress of Braxton's passing, but longtime readers will know I've long suspected that Brad was having an affair at work.

The months that followed became a blur of paperwork, sprinkled in with the occasional custody battle over our daughter Daenerys. With the lockdowns imposed by politicians, I made lemonade out of lemons and decided to start raising Dani with an unschooled education, a decision I am grateful for with schools today exposing children to dangerous ideologies. Still, the stress of being a single divorcee, working as both mommy and teacher, and paying off medical bills for my son's death nearly broke me. It was on my darkest days that I recalled my mother's words of wisdom: Everything is God's plan, and He will never give you more than you can bear.

This recipe is dedicated to my mother, who made many unique casseroles to keep us happy and healthy. The secret to making delicious tuna noodle casserole is to add extra thick layers of potato chips, and to not skimp on the flavorful salt from the canned cream of mushroom soup.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Kids & Dogs: How to Bring Them to Every Event

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Chem-Trails & CRT: Why you need to be prepping your child to be a warrior in Christ BEFORE the global bankers can turn them like they did with Joscheyua

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
8 crafting idea literally no one will ever use

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
poly with children, how to keep them engaged when they meet a new partner

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
We bought a campervan and I already want to die.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
My daughter is 13 and already a mommyblogger

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Why you should be using fluoride free toothpaste, it's not just for your one year old!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Fighting Woke Hysteria: Why it's ok for everyone to feel a pregnant woman's belly without asking

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Under The Sink: Vaccine Alternatives

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Dating Tip: If Your Man Won't Let You Smell His Dick, He's Cheating

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I Lived It: My Vagina was absolutely shredded during childbirth, oh my god just ripped from stem to stern, it was awful, it looks like the Somme 1916 between my legs

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
A Guide to Telling What Your Cat is Thinking

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

Dating Tip: He's Cheating

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
The Benefits of Long-Term Breastfeeding - How to Raise your Teen Right in Today's Intolerant World

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I Lived It: My Vagina was absolutely shredded during childbirth, oh my god just ripped from stem to stern, it was awful, it looks like the Somme 1916 between my legs

My Childbirth Experience: I was in ~natural~ labor for 47 straight hours, I lost a full liter of blood and technically died twice. But it was a miracle that i wish all women everywhere could experience

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
No, Mommy Can't Take You To The Park Till She Finds Some Oxy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Jimothy (14) wants to gently caress a cartoon lion and I don't know how to discipline him.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had my genitals pierced 6 times and my husband didn't notice until I accidentally circumcised him.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Are you and your children in a toxic one sided relationship? These 3 tell tale signs will help

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Must break thread kayfabe to say that some of these are fuckin amazing.

Amazing to the point that I get irrationally mad reading some of them.

Back to the thread:

To hell with the drought: why I'll only ever feed my babies ALMOND MILK.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
This Pissy Missy is Corked Up Good Thanks to My Pee Pills

Aug 3, 2014

S.O.S.! My Child Made Friends With A Black Kid!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Draelyn? Thaylin? Ouioaelyn? So many names, can't figure out what to call my next child

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Why it's so important for every child to watch Game of Thrones by kindergarten

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Top Ten Quietest Blenders For Mommy Time Because If Quellynne Wakes Up One More Time

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

Why it's so important for every child to watch Game of Thrones by kindergarten

It's to help little Dani understand her namesake and aspire to be a girlboss.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
My little Boopkins is very happy those are tears of joy. She loves ballet lessons and those are tears of joy. She wants to dance I heard her say it. She doesn't want to start her own blog. She knows blogging is a mommy's job. Blogging is Mommy's Job.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Since when is it a crime to bind your child's feet so they match your oriental inspired decor?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Blue and yellow clash horribly with the house paint in our gated community, so I don't understand why people objected to me taking those flags down.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold: She tore me from my v to my a so I tore up the macaroni mother's day card she made in daycare.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
We used to insist people took off their shoes, now we require them to wear clean room booties. It's just common manners and we only charge for them if you don't bring your own.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Spare the rod and spoil the servant you created with your own vagina

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Why Single Moms should be at the top of every man's list on dating apps

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Being a Mommy from Ohio and Naming Your Children After Towns In Texas. Featuring my babies Dallas, Austin, Abilene (Abby), and Midland Odessa.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I lost a fake nail in my husband's urethra, is it realy worth the medical bills to get it out?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Socks are for children and men. If you own any as a grown woman you're probably infertile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
My baby, the fashionista! How one baby redefined the onesie look...for his mother!

"What is Dragginballs E and how do I know it's not a cult?" One mother's shocking journey into the world of Nintendos.

Re-learn the alphabet: My 30-step process to help my kindergarten student.

My no-tears recipe for oatmeal colonics and cookies.