Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

It's been awhile and I totally forgot about this thread

Did the biopsy kill you OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Xun posted:

It's been awhile and I totally forgot about this thread

Did the biopsy kill you OP?
Yes, I done died, but because its now my ghost posting you can't ban me since its like still me who is posting, just from beyond the grave.

50s girl groupon posted:

Fingers crossed they can, uh, fix your hosed up organs fast.

Seriously though I saw biopsy and was like STOP GIVING GOONS CANCER TF :argh: at the universe I guess.
Did you throw up blood after? I had two lung biopsies and threw up blood immediately after them both times.
Keep us informed duderino. Thoughts and prayers seem to do poo poo-all but you’re in my thoughts and prayer anyways. :love:
Thanks fellow goon, no coughing blood or anything like that. I probably pissed a bit after. I did hear them talking to some other people in the prep room who were getting lung biopsies done that they should not talk for a while (I forget how long they said) because that can cause an air pocket in the chest cavity or something like that. But I was pretty much complication free.

Thanks for your well wishes and I hope that your own struggles are getting easier/better :0

Toxic Mental posted:

It's kidneys stones from all that cum you been chuggin
Hmmmm, you make a good point. Can mods change my name to ambassadorofsodomyandkidneystonejizzchuggin'?

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Should have gone all the way and gotten the gayopsy, OP

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Did you get Blopsy yet, OP? Still think you should get a Blopsy.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Should have gone all the way and gotten the gayopsy, OP

Nah, I figured I'd leave it for someone who will appreciate the intricacies of a gayopsy more than I could.

Das Boo posted:

Did you get Blopsy yet, OP? Still think you should get a Blopsy.

What is that, like a blumpkin while getting a biopsy? I'd be down to try next time.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Nah, I figured I'd leave it for someone who will appreciate the intricacies of a gayopsy more than I could.

Reverse username post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Yes, I done died, but because its now my ghost posting you can't ban me since its like still me who is posting, just from beyond the grave.

Hell yeah, stay safe ghost goon. Don't let the exorcists get you