Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Wall of masks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

StashAugustine posted:

whom amongst us

some of us prefer the more cultured vintage of a Dynasty Warriors historical argument

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the pronunciation of his name that he had a focus group decide on doesn't sound like butt at all, though!
the various articles where actual Maltese people say he's pronouncing his last name wrong

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Mister Bates posted:

their plan was to oust him and replace him with Louis Mountbatten, a big ol' pedophile who had been under investigation for possibly trafficking young boys for over twenty years by that point; this was seen by MI5 as being less objectionable than slightly increasing the health care budget

Then the IRA blew him up lmao

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

DACK FAYDEN posted:

the various articles where actual Maltese people say he's pronouncing his last name wrong

lol

quote:

One story described Buttigieg's own uphill efforts to explain the pronunciation of his name, which can be roughly translated to "lord of the poultry."

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

don imus was mentioned in another thread reminding me of nappy headed hos

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
It's his house, he's supposed to be there!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MikeCrotch posted:

Donald wasn’t wrong

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

MikeCrotch posted:

It's their house, he wasn't even being unnecessarily sexist which makes it even funnier and probably best tweet

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
One of the 9/11 terrorists wrote an essay about how much he hated Baby It's Cold Outside

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Kazzah posted:

One of the 9/11 terrorists wrote an essay about how much he hated Baby It's Cold Outside

tbh the song is a bit less rapey when you put it in its original context of “the hosts of this Christmas party are singing this because they want you leave so they can gently caress”

a bit of an exhibitionist way to go about it but nevertheless

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I am also The Disabled.

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

https://twitter.com/sentedcruz/status/1207463742113558528?s=21&t=skLceWsJzlAc5o6Ub3voAg

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
South Korean President Park Geun Hye meet with a cult leader for 7 hours to decide what to do when that ferry which was owned by another cult leader was sinking

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JEsBOIjCw0

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I am flesh and I am bone
Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

That cigar is gonna canoe like crazy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm a sinner, I'm a saint. I do not feel ashamed

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Andrew Cuomo nipple piercings.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

prob the worst aesthetic development of the trump years was all the world’s softest men doing nonstop affectations about being a Real Man. should have followed the big guy instead and gotten into gossip

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

evobatman posted:

Andrew Cuomo nipple piercings.

Ugh the thread title says funny, not nauseating

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The previous South Dakota Attorney General called in smacking a deer to try to get out of manslaughering the gently caress out of a pedestrian and remained in office for over a year since the incident

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Matt Gaetz: Tucker remember when we had dinner together and the girl I was with was questioned by the fbi about my pay to play scheme?
Tucker: uh..uh...uh...

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Matt Gaetz: Tucker remember when we had dinner together and the girl I was with was questioned by the fbi about my pay to play scheme?
Tucker: uh..uh...uh...

mycrimes.mp4

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

remember when laura loomer lost her primary election and then literally cried about voter fraud

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I'd cry about voter fraud too, it's very upsetting.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol that people keep trying to post breaking news in here as if it's ever, ever funny

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

It was funny when she posted that someone had slashed her tires and posted a pic and even supporters were like "that's just tire rot you need to replace them more often" and she refused to believe it

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Or when she chained herself to the entrance of twitter HQ on market street but she only used one door so everyone could just use any one of the others and when the cops got involved the company said to just leave her there lol

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
That time when some goon was on an Amtrak train and the passenger across from him was Carol Maloney and she was reading some self-help books.

Also, that time when bankers propped up some neolib challenger against Carol Maloney because Maloney wasn't pro-Wall Street enough, and that challenger was the Girls Who Code lady.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I was pissed that I didn't hear about the Twitter HQ thing until the end of the day, would've walked over there to gawk (plus there's a dingy all-hours cafe near there that makes a great philly cheese steak)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fortaleza posted:

Or when she chained herself to the entrance of twitter HQ on market street but she only used one door so everyone could just use any one of the others and when the cops got involved the company said to just leave her there lol

shageletic took the pic of her looking like jigsaw that night lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
When dogboner called Neil Degrasse Tyson some dumbass idiot nerd for using a laptop on the subway and everyone decided he was racist instead of doing a Joke at a famous guy that hadn't fully switched from oxygen to farts yet

I'm still mad that how ndt used his fame to get mad at star wars instead of pushing more cosmos stuff with some humility

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Ted Cruz 100 soups

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

when the president scribbled his own potential hurricane path with a sharpie over the NOAA diagram

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6I92hEozo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX7pEXgduHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmUaKg-K-TI

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU