Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

I’m not in the mood to go back like 8 pages to find it, but you made an El Hornet joke and I don’t think it got acknowledged. I’m here to correct that.

I love Frenulum, but they're really easy to make fun of.

They should have called themselves Rave Matthews Band.

Rob Swire dresses like an extra in an Underworld movie. He looks like if Wes Borland had less confidence.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Oh man, to be a fly on the fast food in the room when he found out he was banned from twitter

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Invasive wasps bad but native wasps good. They eat absolutely shitloads of bugs and caterpillars and things. You will not have caterpillars or aphids in a garden with a wasp nest nearby, they'll pick those lil shits off to give to their young.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
What if I like caterpillars

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Oh man, to be a fly on the fast food in the room when he found out he was banned from twitter

The best was when he was obviously tweeting from other accounts at like 3 am and they all got banned immediately.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Splicer posted:

That's a wrong opinion, sorry.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i like caterpillars [not currently engaged in eating my plants] because i like butterflies

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Splicer posted:

It's like the deer thing, butterflies lay so many goddang eggs that the occasional wasp kidnapping should still leave plenty of caterpillars, but not so many that they strip mine your dill.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

YggiDee posted:

It's like the deer thing, butterflies lay so many goddang eggs that the occasional wasp kidnapping should still leave plenty of caterpillars, but not so many that they strip mine your dill.
What if I don't like dill

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Who am I kidding I love dill

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

YggiDee posted:

, but not so many that they strip mine your dill.

If they are threatening my sex toys then they need to die.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Splicer posted:

Who am I kidding I love dill

UK Dill Music

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
looks like we got a good old fashioned dill-off

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

what is that, a dill? nah, i think it's a tarragon

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Man I could go for some of my grandmother's dill bread right now but I can't find where she left the instructions for the dill dough.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

There's a super rich waspy pseudo-gated community in my area and someone recently took a "DANGER: WASPS" sign and moved it onto their welcome sign. I got a healthy chuckle from that.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Man I could go for some of my grandmother's dill bread right now but I can't find where she left the instructions for the dill dough.

Whatever the recipe says, double it.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
that person's unbridled joy in that moment sustains me

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rdwc1dwZY01r0uzl6.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rhhfbfqjo91qigfjt.mp4

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Someone rang?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

ekuNNN posted:

bless you, Trabant :angel:

I learned it by watching you :tipshat:

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

burexas.irom posted:

A long time ago some goon posted this helpful bookmarklet that removes no-content posts (image or links) from a page, it's very useful if you're reading the forums in a browser and don't enjoy goon food opinions and such. Just make a bookmark and paste the code in the URL field, then click the bookmarklet while viewing a page. I think that it doesn't need anything else to work, but I'm not a computer toucher, so maybe schadenfreude on you.

https://pastetext.net/vx6fq836pp

The schadenfreude is def on me because I had to type all this again because originally I pasted the code in code tags and cloudfare thought I was injecting code or something.

Link is busted now for whatever reason?

For anyone who wants this, you should be able to add "java" followed by "script" (all one word) and a colon (:) to the start of this:

(function(){ $('table.post').filter(function() { return $(this).find('.postbody > div.tweet, .postbody > img:not([src*="somethingawful.com"]), .postbody > a:not([href*="somethingawful.com"]), .postbody > .timg_container > img:not([src*="somethingawful.com"]), .postbody > iframe').length === 0 }).hide() })()

Make a new bookmark with that as the URL and enjoy being able to ignore any posts without content/links when things get terrible.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Texas is going to use that as a case for life beginning at conception, so schad is on us all

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

https://twitter.com/fallinglikeshit/status/1564933769064169472

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

love how his pants are already falling down when this starts

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rhh0ynnSYj1qejbir.mp4

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

XIII posted:

Texas is going to use that as a case for life beginning at conception, so schad is on us all

Its the other way around I believe. She decided to use the recent Texas abortion law changes to argue she was correctly using the carpool lane.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

XIII posted:

Well they basically already said it was so she should not have gotten the ticket in the first place.

e:fb

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hallelujah

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

i 100% would be the dude losing his poo poo in the background refusing to help the dude on the ground.

before i stopped drinking i 100% also would have been the dude who's being laughed at

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

a podcast for cats posted:

C-SPAM exists tho and will not go anywhere.

Especially not outside.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Agents are GO! posted:

Especially not outside.

heh

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Mega Comrade posted:

Its the other way around I believe. She decided to use the recent Texas abortion law changes to argue she was correctly using the carpool lane.

Them accepting her "well, if it's a person, then I can use the HOV lane" argument is just furthering their own point that a fetus has it's own set of rights/protections. I don't see this as a win

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

XIII posted:

Them accepting her "well, if it's a person, then I can use the HOV lane" argument is just furthering their own point that a fetus has it's own set of rights/protections. I don't see this as a win

They're pointing out how loving stupid it is that a pregnant person can count as 2 people to use public services.

Yeah, the chuds will use it as "SEE????" But in reality, any non-moron would think that the entire situation is ridiculous.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

XIII posted:

its good to put pressure on government to really think through the implications of their actions. next step is allowing pregnant women to claim fetuses as dependents on their taxes and write off all prenatal care stuff

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah and start collecting child support before it's born because it's a human and the mother is taking care of it.

It's going to open a lot of funny stuff (I hope).

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
The ticket might have been dropped, but now the cops are probably laying in wait to charge her with child endangerment for not having her unborn child in a car seat as punishment for making them look bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i didn't post the wasp vid to start a derail, i thought, like the other two pieces of media i posted at around the same time, it would be uncontroversial because wasps loving suck and they appeared to be of the murder hornet variety which given the chance would decspitate or bisect you.

here's some BBC content, nice to see the bees organize and get a W. this isnt really schadenfruede but it demonstrates how those wasps are assholes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_8B4bcrSs8 massacre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNroEwFxh6I Bee win

CW insect death. dont watch if you are squimish please

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)