Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

A Russian troll farm posted:

The phrase "tankie pamps are extra poopy today" has been bouncing around in my head all day. its like a manchurian candidate trigger phrase

it's a positive feedback cycle that makes the pamps poopier and so on and so forth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

megahtz posted:

what are you guys mad about

Incredibly mild criticism of voiced support for gendered slurs, phone auto-capitalization, and Nanaimo bars.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

megahtz posted:

How much of a useless burden on society and loved ones I am. The usual

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

megahtz posted:

ourselves (and the one guy who says bitch)

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

bunnyofdoom posted:

How much of a useless burden on society and loved ones I am. The usual

Joke's on you, a useless burden isnt a burden at all!

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
hi ci, are your pamps extra poopy today?

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

megahtz posted:

Capitslism

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

apatheticman posted:

Celebrating a coordinated campaign of fascist intimidation

lol

Publishing the names and addresses of Jews: “Everybody’s grandpa is problematic”

Yelling at a politician: “Fascist intimidation”

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 04:05 on Sep 1, 2022

Crow Buddy
Oct 30, 2019

Guillotines?!? We don't need no stinking guillotines!

megahtz posted:

Our political choices are not great up here.

Also the pamps... all full.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.

pokeyman posted:

hi ci, are your pamps extra poopy today?

I miss CI 's Jenny Kwan avatar

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

kaom posted:

identity-based harassment …happen not to like the target…that none of you holding this opinion belong to…experiences this while minding your own daily business…scolding… aren’t allies to the global south… while you aren’t allies to anyone but yourselves, thanks.

SYQ

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I’ve heard rice pudding is different outside Ontario, can anyone C/D? Is it something to do with raisins or cinnamon?

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
CI is the only person who understood what level of disregard this place deserved

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Frosted Flake posted:

lol

Publishing the names and addresses of Jews: “Everybody’s grandpa is problematic”

Quote/read the rest of the post and respond to that.

Or do you just like to pick the parts out that allow you to continue this poo poo derail?

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Search some key words from my posts and you might be surprised who said it first :ssh:

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

apatheticman posted:

Or do you just like to pick the parts?

My eyes glaze over at the same pearl clutching from Strategic Voters I’ve heard all my life about norms, decency and tone.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Frosted Flake posted:

My eyes glaze over at the same pearl clutching from Strategic Voters I’ve heard all my life about norms, decency and tone.

Ah the latter then.

Have a lovely posting career, I'm sure your white noise bad faith bullshit will really win people over.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Is nutmeg in rice pudding regional?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Depends on how much you turn in into a reduction

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frosted Flake posted:

lol

luckily she and her aides "got away" from the unkempt alberta man, according to news reports

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Hopefully she can recover at a bay street fundraiser

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Worse derail we've had so far...

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

apatheticman posted:

Worse derail we've had so far...

[mod challenge] prove this poster wrong!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Wonder what Chen Weihua thinks of all this

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
i'm very sorry for accidentally leading this thread into a mess more toxic than oilsands tailings ponds friends

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
asked about the accusation that a Canadian spy was human trafficking teenage girls into Syria to become IS brides, Justin Trudeau had this to say:

quote:

Asked about the case at a news conference, Trudeau defended the need for intelligence services to be “flexible and creative in their approaches … in their work to keep Canada and Canadians safe in a very dangerous world”.

At the same time, he added, CSIS must abide by Canadian laws and “strict rules” of conduct. “We expect those rules to be followed,” Trudeau said. “I know there are questions about certain incidents or operations of the past and we will ensure to follow up on those.

“We will continue to ensure that proper oversight is done and as necessary, look at further steps.”

I'm sure the mealy-mouthed reply of "well okay that sounds bad but on the other hand have you considered that engaging in human trafficking is just our spies being flexible and creative when keeping Canadians safe in a dangerous world" will be a comfort to the literal teenagers who will surely be given some leeway now???

quote:

At the time, the Met was engaged in a frantic search for the girls. Two are now dead. Begum had her British citizenship revoked in 2019 after the then home secretary, Sajid Javid, decided she had aligned with IS because she had remained on the group’s territory and constituted a danger to the British public.

oh. Great job Canada!

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Arivia posted:

i'm very sorry for accidentally leading this thread into a mess more toxic than oilsands tailings ponds friends

Do you mean ETHICAL shitposting?

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

vyelkin posted:

asked about the accusation that a Canadian spy was human trafficking teenage girls into Syria to become IS brides, Justin Trudeau had this to say:

I'm sure the mealy-mouthed reply of "well okay that sounds bad but on the other hand have you considered that engaging in human trafficking is just our spies being flexible and creative when keeping Canadians safe in a dangerous world" will be a comfort to the literal teenagers who will surely be given some leeway now???

oh. Great job Canada!

Wait, CSIS has oversight?

Who, the loving Watchmen?

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Folks, i realized I'm not very good at cspam posting, any goodguides on how to make up a poster or th4read and get mad at them while posting smugly?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Cerepol posted:

Folks, i realized I'm not very good at cspam posting, any goodguides on how to make up a poster or th4read and get mad at them while posting smugly?

One of the most popular and meta activities you can enjoy in cspam is trying to spot the liberal and it sure looks like this thread would be a great place to play!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Oxyclean posted:

we have scientifically determined the one time it is okay for a white person to say the N word is if they are in the active process of taking direct action against fascism or white nationalism

Wait are there people who black up for other reasons??

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Cerepol posted:

Have you considered bringing up the question of how Canadians might have reacted to someone (potentially themselves LGBTQ+) yelling homophobic slurs at John Baird while making an otherwise salient point about bad Conservative policies?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Isizzlehorn posted:

Wait, CSIS has oversight?

Who, the loving Watchmen?

CSIS was supposed to be the RCMP with oversight!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It would depend on how plus they are. A lot of people in this country are still plus negative I’m afraid.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Terminal autist posted:

One of the most popular and meta activities you can enjoy in cspam is trying to spot the liberal and it sure looks like this thread would be a great place to play!

are the libs the people pearl clutching over slurs or the people who wanna say slurs when it's politically convenient?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Isizzlehorn posted:

Who fucks the Watchmen?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Oxyclean posted:

are the libs the people pearl clutching over slurs or the people who wanna say slurs when it's politically convenient?

Yes

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the terror group ISIL. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them" (the child brides)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

vyelkin posted:

oh. Great job Canada!

lmfao