Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m eating some Guinness and Chili flavored chips (crisps?) from the UK and I guess they’re ok. Vaguely tomato/beefy with a brown powder on them.

:hmmyes:
I would give that a try

E:

ilovebeersooomuch fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Sep 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

The 5000 Page Thread: Vaguely tomato/beefy with a brown powder on them

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

StrixNebulosa posted:

I'm going to contribute to this project. Here's some photos of some cool enamel pins I got in the mail the other day!

Excellent score and thanks youz 4 ur service
o7

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

The 5000 Page Thread: Vaguely tomato/beefy with a brown powder on them

I mean, if anything is even remotely goon-like it's this

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Calling someone a turd but pronouncing it toid is hardcore as f

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Literally A Person posted:

Calling someone a turd but pronouncing it toid is hardcore as f

I though that was short for hematoid

I guess yours is better as in "This Dominos pizza does not taste like Noid toid"

Hmmmmm..... I'm undecided

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Should I say it super sassy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

StrixNebulosa posted:

I'm going to contribute to this project. Here's some photos of some cool enamel pins I got in the mail the other day!

Hi Strix. hope you keep posting itt :frogbon:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Should I say it super sassy

I say it like I have a mouthful of dark molasses.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

those are some trill rear end pins and make me want to buy and wear pins

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

I say it like I have a mouthful of dark molasses.

:blush:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Hung out at a friend's place for awhile, smoked a bit and watched the new Rick and Mortys. Hadn't watched that show since season 2 and uh hoo boy the new eps hit different. Also hung out with his cat who was super chill. Thread, meet izzy

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

:lmao: it is cool and good that this goddam cat woke me up 2hrs before my alarm by standing on me and going "mehhhhhhhhh" :powercatte:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

:lmao: it is cool and good that this goddam cat woke me up 2hrs before my alarm by standing on me and going "mehhhhhhhhh" :powercatte:

drat lol that sucks

but maybe throw the cat out the window and go back to sleep

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

drat lol that sucks

but maybe throw the cat out the window and go back to sleep

I'm too busy considering emergency surgery for my crushed ribs and organs

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

Hung out at a friend's place for awhile, smoked a bit and watched the new Rick and Mortys. Hadn't watched that show since season 2 and uh hoo boy the new eps hit different. Also hung out with his cat who was super chill. Thread, meet izzy

I had no idea there were new Rick and Mortys

gotta go watch em now

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

I'm too busy considering emergency surgery for my crushed ribs and organs

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Why is that dude wearing a Brewers hat

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

rotund war criminal

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
dueling in elden ring is fun as gently caress omg

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Hi Strix. hope you keep posting itt :frogbon:

Aw, thanks!

Right now I am awake early because my partner called my name in his sleep. I love him, but I was sleeping!!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:siren: important news :siren:

https://twitter.com/hamstersmp4/status/1569754284622757895

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I got distracted last night but I got like 9 house plants repotted/potted so I guess that's successful

did we find out who's hacking BBC yet

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

StrixNebulosa posted:

I am not much for pins (I poke myself too much with them) but this one is amazing. Such detail at such a small size. That is an awesome dragon.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

I got distracted last night but I got like 9 house plants repotted/potted so I guess that's successful

negatory

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Zil posted:

I am not much for pins (I poke myself too much with them) but this one is amazing. Such detail at such a small size. That is an awesome dragon.

How are you poking yourself? Wearing them?

The enamel pins I collect are for display purposes - I put them on hexagon boards and hang them in my office. I don't care to wear them because I worry I'll lose them, and some are literally irreplaceable!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Revins posted:

Looks like a bro.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

For example! And because I want to show off! Here are some more enamel pins that are all 1) too large to wear and 2) impossible to purchase now due to being limited edition or p4p projects or similar.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

looks like he doesn't give a gently caress about anything you're doing - in a good way

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

:nice:

quote:

i'm guessing it's some goon that can't handle BBC's scathing rebuttal(s)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

StrixNebulosa posted:

For example! And because I want to show off! Here are some more enamel pins that are all 1) too large to wear and 2) impossible to purchase now due to being limited edition or p4p projects or similar.

So I didn't see any attached images but clearly there is bbcode in the quote so I open one of the links in a seperate tab directly in my browser and it's freaking blocked by my work :mad:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

my guess is the cats protection league :powercatte:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

StrixNebulosa posted:

How are you poking yourself? Wearing them?

The enamel pins I collect are for display purposes - I put them on hexagon boards and hang them in my office. I don't care to wear them because I worry I'll lose them, and some are literally irreplaceable!

Yeah when wearing them, I guess more in a general sense when it comes to pins. I am too chaotic of a person to collect something that small and keep it from being lost.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ok so being super covert, the man isn't going to keep me down

I have no idea what this is but it is dope AF

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Zil posted:

I am too chaotic of a person to collect something that small and keep it from being lost.

What about your penis :smuggo:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

So I didn't see any attached images but clearly there is bbcode in the quote so I open one of the links in a seperate tab directly in my browser and it's freaking blocked by my work :mad:

Ahh! I'm sorry! Here, I'll try attaching the photos instead. Testing, testing... e: Nope, too large.

Is imgur blocked at your work?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Okay I need to ping astral. There's no way to remove an attached file from a post without refreshing the page, so instead I spent a while finding a photo of my dog small enough that it would let me attach it instead. To the technical forum, to complain about SA!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

StrixNebulosa posted:

Ahh! I'm sorry! Here, I'll try attaching the photos instead. Testing, testing... e: Nope, too large.

Is imgur blocked at your work?

It's all good, thank you. I've h4xx0r3d the mainframe and now I can see the images, you dont have to post them elsewhere or anything but it is appreciated nonetheless :)

This is a very fine dog :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

my guess is the cats protection league :powercatte:

The CPL :hmmyes: could be