Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

punishedkissinger posted:

isnt Necromunda world almost entirely constructed from grates? those heels seem ill advised.

They sure are ill advised. But the current Escher line is pretty aggressive with "everyone is in giant heels that the kits can't be modified enough to remove without sculpting whole new feet, also pants and other clothes that make latex look baggy". It's GW after all, "can't tell it's a woman if they don't have a corset, heels, and their rear end on display"*. Contender for least favorite house in terms of design, only beaten out by the actual sprue design of Goliath being a pain.

* there are thankfully a small but growing handful of kits where this isn't an issue... most of which are because they just make the kit as neutral as possible instead. A couple Sigmar characters might be the only ones that get it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That is actually one of their least egregious breastplates.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Most of the female necromunda sculpts are pretty good, it's just the Eschers that are leaning into 80s punk riot grrl by way of John Blanche

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Greaser Geargrinder - Star Player

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

for sale: glob of paint, potential miniature inside

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Silhouette posted:

for sale: glob of paint, potential miniature inside

like a kinder egg

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

miniscule12 posted:

Greaser Geargrinder - Star Player

Did they put it in a rock tumbler first?

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Look I'm sorry it's just that I haven't greased in a while and

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

Covermeinsunshine posted:

This is cool but if I ever get any I'm painting them Lego Ice Planet

Quoting this because it does not deserve to be lost on the previous page for it is a truly baller idea. I want to see this in the world.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

The new Oglaf made me think of this thread.

:nws:
https://media.oglaf.com/comic/suspenders.jpg
:nws:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/Tatters1717/status/1569402880985075712?s=20&t=clq0AZzrA65ll46iF09Ykw

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

already locked, but lol

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

SkyeAuroline posted:

already locked

Too many high fives?

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

It's a 3d print, pretty good though.

https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-ork-commando-stealth-master-02-244127

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

From the replies:
https://twitter.com/JD21290/status/1569433043307319296

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

The vaporized Grots, of my goodness.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Extremely good, and canon

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You could have it too if you squat-run everywhere

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ZNMhWdr5U

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I'm not crazy into gundams honestly, but some people on tiktok are into gundams and warhammer and I feel bad for their wallet :shepface:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Gundam are great to assemble, they're posable, you can paint them and use the pieces to make customs and battle damaged figures.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I'm not crazy into gundams honestly, but some people on tiktok are into gundams and warhammer and I feel bad for their wallet :shepface:

Gundams are really cheap mostly

so of course this means most of us buy 100 kits instead of saving money

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Moola posted:

Yeah, plastic model kits tend like between 20 and 60 bucks depending on grade and popularity when I was buying like 10 years ago but prices couldn't have changed much, especially now that there are regional distributors in America.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I'd only be interested in getting gundam wing models anyways, no idea what that costs.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I'd only be interested in getting gundam wing models anyways, no idea what that costs.

30 to 40 bucks for a high quality 1/144th kit these days.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I bought a decent talgeese for not a lot of money and it was a pleasure to put together. The mindset painting them is way different than miniatures in a way I don't totally enjoy but it was fun regardless.

From what I can tell, stuff gets expensive when or looking at the really obscure kits, or the equivalent of a game scale forgeworld titan etc

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

GreenBuckanneer posted:

1/144 High Grade for $20-30, ultra detailed 1/100 Master Grade for $50-60 or detailed but smol 1/144 Real Grade for $30-40

At this point only the Wing and Tallgeese have RG so if you want the whole cast like that you're our of luck

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Moola posted:

Ask me about my backlog!*

*do not ask me about my backlog, oh god, oh god

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

War and Pieces posted:

1/144 High Grade for $20-30, ultra detailed 1/100 Master Grade for $50-60 or detailed but smol 1/144 Real Grade for $30-40

At this point only the Wing and Tallgeese have RG so if you want the whole cast like that you're our of luck

I wonder why, I thought it was popular. I had the tiny little Gundams of the entire team as a kid, they were snap on

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

What grades does the horse from G Gundam come in?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Master Grade, but you also get the Master Gundam.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I wonder why, I thought it was popular. I had the tiny little Gundams of the entire team as a kid, they were snap on

The RG line gets new models with less frequency than HG and MG and is mostly the main character suits, with a few notable antagonists (like Tallgeese). Honestly the new HG kits will be the same size as your old ones, but engineered a shitload better, and still snapfit. They're also really new, the Shenlong's due to come out pretty soon.

Phy fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Sep 18, 2022

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

Ego Trip posted:

What grades does the horse from G Gundam come in?

There's a High Grade that comes with the Master Gundam and the horse is a glorified stand, but its good and fun and easy to build in an evening.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

I really don't know why expected anything else.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

EthanSteele posted:

There's a High Grade that comes with the Master Gundam and the horse is a glorified stand, but its good and fun and easy to build in an evening.

The old action figure (mobile suit in action) is probably a better representation

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

EthanSteele posted:

The horse's head attaches with the same joint type that holds the master's torso to his heads, so you can make a centaur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
ayyy i'm rollin here

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1272785724/premium-italy-dice