Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
go visit a museum and educate yourself OP
fuk off m8
wow a castle on a loving hill. AMAZING!!!
SIGH
eat some haggis or whatever idiot
Goku bagpipe player in kilt. Freeballin.
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

A CRAB IRL posted:

Literally everybody has washing machines in Scotland

Don't tell Russia that...or else bad things will happen...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

get yersel a nice wee deep fried mars bar supper

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

razamataza posted:

get yersel a nice wee deep fried mars bar supper

maybe :munch:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That’s some straight up bullshit about the weather op. They have that big sign right as you get into Scotland that says “Welcome to Sunny Scotland”. Hopefully you can find somewhere to drink indoors. :shrug:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
How's the weed over there

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

verbal enema posted:

How's the weed over there

idk i smoked some with a girl i met at a bar last night in an alley and it was...fine? she couldnt understand when i said california has better legal weed than the amsterdam lol

seriously if you live in a state with legal weed then the weed scene by comparison in the netherlands in laughable

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

idk i smoked some with a girl i met at a bar last night in an alley and it was...fine? she couldnt understand when i said california has better legal weed than the amsterdam lol

seriously if you live in a state with legal weed then the weed scene by comparison in the netherlands in laughable

I've always heard people say that amsterdam has super fuckin good weed but don't they also sell hash?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bagmonkey posted:

I've always heard people say that amsterdam has super fuckin good weed but don't they also sell hash?

nothing is lab tested or regulated.

meanwhile i go to my store and pick out what type of strain i want to vape or smoke or get edibles or drinks or topical creams that have a lab tested thc/cbd ratio right on the label

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I studied in Scotland and definitely find some haggis, it's quite good and really not available elsewhere in the world.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

tell everybody you meet that scotland is your favorite english colony.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

nothing is lab tested or regulated.

meanwhile i go to my store and pick out what type of strain i want to vape or smoke or get edibles or drinks or topical creams that have a lab tested thc/cbd ratio right on the label

lmao wait that super highly touted legal weed market is untested as poo poo? Even Michigan has better standards than that lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

lmao wait that super highly touted legal weed market is untested as poo poo? Even Michigan has better standards than that lol

it was only highly touted when the rest of the world had it clamped down tight. now the government sells weed and everyone grows ultra turbo weed in their backyard and poo poo

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

I wouldn’t smoke Scottish weed if you loving paid me. There’s a reason everyone’s off their tits on pills and coke.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Mr Teatime posted:

I wouldn’t smoke Scottish weed if you loving paid me. There’s a reason everyone’s off their tits on pills and coke.

what are the top scottish pills you recommend?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bagmonkey posted:

its only "tolerated" and not actually fully legal. meanwhile states where its actually fully legal have industries that are as polished as any other consumer product and at this point curb stomps anything in the netherlands now yeah.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Dehumanise yourself and face to Munchy Box, OP.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Chinatown posted:

its only "tolerated" and not actually fully legal. meanwhile states where its actually fully legal have industries that are as polished as any other consumer product and at this point curb stomps anything in the netherlands now yeah.

Everybody in the weed thread says the labs are all crooked and will say that the brownie you're selling that contains only 15 mg of delta 8 actually contains 250 mg of delta 9 for a small bribe, which is it?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

that's crazy. the labs are 100% legit here

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Get drunk, get a haggis supper, regret getting a haggis supper.

Then when you're hungover and feeling like shite, go to Mosque Kitchen for some cheap curry. Or go somewhere more fancy and expensive.

Edit:

ok seriously though if you like/want to try whisky and have a chunk of money to spend but don't want to go somewhere fancy then go to the Bow Bar, tell them you're a tourist and you want to try a bunch of whiskies and go wild. It's a really small pub but very traditional and has a huge range of whisky, and the bar staff are pretty much always up for tourists who want to try it and blow a lot of amount of money on fancy ones.

Or just drink a beer which is way cheaper, it's a nice pub.

Danger - Octopus! fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Sep 30, 2022

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Haggis hookeds and shitter weed

It's the Chinatown mega thread

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Everybody in the weed thread says the labs are all crooked and will say that the brownie you're selling that contains only 15 mg of delta 8 actually contains 250 mg of delta 9 for a small bribe, which is it?

No the only cooked one in MI is the one owned by the cops

the other ones are good from what I've seen and experienced

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Sentinel Red posted:

Dehumanise yourself and face to Munchy Box, OP.

munchy box is essential haute cuisine, op. the Scots have perfected the art of chucking armfuls of random fried garbage into a pizza box for your delectation. Paired with a light refreshing irn bru to hydrate you and stave off the onset of becoming a salt mummy from the sodium level of the food

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i buy my weed from some guy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Is the munchie box the one where you get fried chicken and fries and onions and jalapeños and sweet peppers all rolled in curry spice and then served with curry sauce. If it is, yeah get that.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Is the munchie box the one where you get fried chicken and fries and onions and jalapeños and sweet peppers all rolled in curry spice and then served with curry sauce. If it is, yeah get that.

Yes but also kebab meat and shawarma and onion rings and bhajis and pakoras and whatever else. About once a year, usually on a cold Friday in February or something when the wife is away, and it's dreich, I have one. I never regret it.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

find an old guy and get into an argument about whiskey

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Dont forget to sample a bottle or two of Buckfast.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

:haibrower:

I went to Amsterdam a few years ago, and it was extremely lame compared to California. Which is probably for the best, because as it was there were some extremely high AF tourists wandering around. If Amsterdam has concentrates than people would be drowning in the canals :2bong::okpos:::krakken:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

munchie box

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

munchie box

:eyepop:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ruby Gloom posted:

munchie box

lol wtf

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I would get so loving fat if i lived in Scotland except for also all the cocaine I'd be doing

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

munchie box

That looks sick, the good kind

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ruby Gloom posted:

munchie box

just got a wrap tonite but im gonna end myself with one of these this weekend :haibrow:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Chinatown posted:

just got a wrap tonite but im gonna end myself with one of these this weekend :haibrow:

most Chinese restaurants also do a munchie box :hmmyes: that could be important information

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:prepop:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m the raw onions on top for health

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's a food born of necessity due to Scotland having a really poo poo climate for growing crops, so the only option is to raise herbivorous livestock and then eat as much of their body as possible.

You think people in medieval france or italy weren't eating every drat bit of a pig or sheep? Poor people made food out of lungs and stomach and rear end in a top hat and all those bits everywhere. Not because you can't grow crops in scotland (where they grew enough barley to invent whisky).

in scotland they kept eating it after most people had quit eating sheep heads or pig balls, because Burns made a random bit of poverty food into a national symbol.

I've had haggis before and it was pretty good actually, though it wasn't in scotland and maybe was some sort of extra fancy haggis. Taste and texture was like normal food: you wouldn't know you were eating anything weird if someone served it to you without telling you what it was. The "ewwww" reputation is super overblown.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Haggis and black pudding are pretty good and way better than meatloaf.

Much like your mother it's fine as long as you try not to think about what your eating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ruby Gloom posted:

munchie box

basically one of the greatest things i've ever seen