Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc5iHP5aki0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the man who ate gurf

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
what

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

attack of the 50 ton gurf

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gurf 2, bigger, badder, and bigger

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Who is that poster who talks about spinning around in circles. This dude is talking about that same vestibular stuff.

e: I am pretty sure the guy streaming is that SA poster. It's like a live version of one of his posts.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

attack of the 50 ton gurf

lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this guy has knowledge of the future and is completely unaware of the shelf life of mid-tier cooze

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Jelly posted:

Who is that poster who talks about spinning around in circles. This dude is talking about that same vestibular stuff.

e: I am pretty sure the guy streaming is that SA poster. It's like a live version of one of his posts.

it's that guy

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

this guy has knowledge of the future and is completely unaware of the shelf life of mid-tier cooze

can always heat it back up

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I wonder if he knows he has a tell of talking out the side of his mouth when he's bullshitting.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this is a good peek into schizophrenia, dont sleep on this 3 hour long youtube video

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

kinda looks like a fat nick kroll

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It's the the very stupid man who keeps trying to become internet-famous by pretending to be mentally ill when in truth he's just very, very stupid.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

don't
sign
your
Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

don't
sign
your
I knew this was coming.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

OP you might want to see if your grandiose sense of self is caused by an undiagnosed mental illness.

Also will you be spinning for us today?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Qizard Master

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What the gently caress is this op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
At least gurf videos were only like a minute or two

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Dipshit

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol scroto turboturd going buxk wild itt. was gonna quote multiple posts but it would just be his whole thread history

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I like it when he spins

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
gurf had a hot Arizona looking lady being mean and wearing boxing gloves in one of his videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Jelly posted:

“tapes from the future” or something like that I think