Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Meatball posted:

He sounds like Jiminy glick!

so much. it's almost like he's trying to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I left a message for desantis. "As a life long conservative in your state I've decided to no longer support you. You had an opportunity to say 'lets go Brandon ' to commie Bidens face and you didn't. I'll never vote again"

Lol I hope I get a call back

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Tucker's obsession with testosterone decline is such a clear case of projection that I feel like I'm violating HIPAA watching him rant about it.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Tucker's obsession with testosterone decline is such a clear case of projection that I feel like I'm violating HIPAA watching him rant about it.

This would only be if his doctor was being interviewed. He can't break his own privacy he can choose to make it public if he wants.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Serious_Cyclone posted:

He legit seems like he's looking over at Alex Jones and thinking "that guy's got the winning formula"

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Serious_Cyclone posted:

It's just another part of the "transpeople and wokeness in general is turning everyone into girls" narrative.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

:thanks: really appreciate the nightmares, buddy!

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/3676259-florida-mayor-unfazed-by-salty-biden-hot-mic-comment-just-two-guys-talking/

The Florida mayor who greeted President Biden during his visit this week says he was unfazed by the president’s “salty” language after a hot mic caught the commander in chief dropping an F-bomb during a lighthearted exchange.

“Nobody f–-s with a Biden,” the president told Fort Myers Beach Mayor Ray Murphy on Wednesday as the pair chatted during a visit to survey damage from Hurricane Ian.

“We’re both Irish Catholics. We’re both devout Catholics. But every once [in] a while a little salty language comes out,” Murphy later told NBC News of Biden’s remark.

“It didn’t faze me one bit. That’s just the way two guys talk to each other from our respective backgrounds,” said Murphy, whose mayoral office is nonpartisan.

“It was not directed at anybody. It was just two guys talking,” Murphy added of the conversation, which appeared friendly.

The White House didn’t return The Hill’s request for comment about Biden’s remarks. But deputy White House press secretary Andrew Bates seemingly leaned into the expletive-filled line, sharing on Twitter a video of the chat along with a so-called “Dark Brandon” meme.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Data Graham posted:

He legit seems like he's looking over at Alex Jones and thinking "that guy's got the winning formula"

He can't raise your precious bodily fluids, but he can make you slightly pinker after a few weeks on his proprietary supplement blend

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

DeSantis carrying a printer while Biden has his arm slung around a lady (and eating icecream) as they're walking behind DeSantis.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

the president said a naughty word and now he needs a timeout

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Dementropy posted:

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/3676259-florida-mayor-unfazed-by-salty-biden-hot-mic-comment-just-two-guys-talking/

The Florida mayor who greeted President Biden during his visit this week says he was unfazed by the president’s “salty” language after a hot mic caught the commander in chief dropping an F-bomb during a lighthearted exchange.

“Nobody f–-s with a Biden,” the president told Fort Myers Beach Mayor Ray Murphy on Wednesday as the pair chatted during a visit to survey damage from Hurricane Ian.

“We’re both Irish Catholics. We’re both devout Catholics. But every once [in] a while a little salty language comes out,” Murphy later told NBC News of Biden’s remark.

“It didn’t faze me one bit. That’s just the way two guys talk to each other from our respective backgrounds,” said Murphy, whose mayoral office is nonpartisan.

“It was not directed at anybody. It was just two guys talking,” Murphy added of the conversation, which appeared friendly.

The White House didn’t return The Hill’s request for comment about Biden’s remarks. But deputy White House press secretary Andrew Bates seemingly leaned into the expletive-filled line, sharing on Twitter a video of the chat along with a so-called “Dark Brandon” meme.

Wait, was the other guy's name not also Biden?

What was the context of the "Nobody fucks with a Biden" joke. I thought it was because the guy's name was also Biden.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

An insane mind posted:

DeSantis carrying a printer while Biden has his arm slung around a lady (and eating icecream) as they're walking behind DeSantis.

"Which one of you gutter sluts wants to gently caress with a Biden?"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Dementropy posted:

lol I love this as a contrast to a post a few pages back where a chud lady was being interviewed and was using cutesy words for swearing, but talking about murdering half the country

Genocide = OK
Swearing = eternal hell

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

meanwhile Trump gets a pass for using the word 'schlonged'

like "HUNTER SCHLONGS SUPERMODELS ALL DAY LONG"

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Binary Badger posted:

Don't forget his use of shithole when describing other countries.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

That breathless reporting of every swear as if we loving care is just so dumb. Literally click baiting.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Binary Badger posted:

lmao “a chopping gesture.”

quote:

Without missing a beat, Trump said he had a question.

“Cocked or decocked?” Trump asked.

Offering up a “blank stare,” the group was taken aback.

“Decocked?” an unspecified individual in the room responded.

Trump then began making “a chopping gesture.” “With cock or without cock?” he said.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/maggie-habermans-new-book-details-donald-trumps-transphobic-and-anti-gay-behavior?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Wait, was the other guy's name not also Biden?

What was the context of the "Nobody fucks with a Biden" joke. I thought it was because the guy's name was also Biden.

Maybe he was referring to the hurricane. Old man literally yelling at clouds.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Oct 6, 2022

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Dementropy posted:

Maybe he was referring to the hurricane. Old man literally yelling at clouds.

No think like a chud. "He was sending a message to the conservative base that if they keep talking about hunter he's going to target them with the FBI, ala 5D chess" or something equally insane.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

"Nobody fucks with a Biden" is a dipshit thing to say and Biden should not be throwing stuff like that around where people will inevitably hear it. If Trump said something similar he'd rightly be raked over the coals for it. But it's not scandalous or important in the slightest.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

I motion to impeach the sitting president for using the word "gently caress"

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Serious_Cyclone posted:

"Nobody fucks with a Biden" is a dipshit thing to say and Biden should not be throwing stuff like that around where people will inevitably hear it. If Trump said something similar he'd rightly be raked over the coals for it. But it's not scandalous or important in the slightest.

How do you feel about my feelings on the word "dipshit"?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Yeah the chuds got really upset at "grab 'em by the pussy" :rolleyes:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Lol "gently caress your feelings" was a little right wing slogan, gently caress them

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Serious_Cyclone posted:

No it's a very cool thing to say. It's different because Trump was a fascist moron which is what would make it bad.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Alright we’re done here.

deLoss.jpg

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

InsertPotPun posted:

you don't swear in a disaster zone! everyone knows that!
is this real? it's super loving pathetic if it is

edit: lol
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1577740549657968648

lmao

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1577816982317146117

What does he know about being a man?

Because he looks like a......well......you know.

A few pages back but I want to say that there's nothing less masculine than the types of men who obsess over either telling others how masculine they totally, totally really are or men who whine that something isn't manly enough. I know the corners of the psyche that those insecurities come from but it's just so pathetic of them.

I was telling my mother recently how I let two female friends dress me up and put nail polish and makeup on me to make me look like an exaggerated version of David Bowie from Labyrinth. I'm secure enough that I looked at myself in the mirror covered in 9lbs worth of makeup and just burst out laughing with them instead of feeling emasculated. Tucker could learn a few lessons about being more secure in his masculinity is what I'm saying. Wimp.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

mobby_6kl posted:

No it's a very cool thing to say. It's different because Trump was a fascist moron which is what would make it bad.

Trump would have said "No one fucks with Trump," referring to himself in the third person.

Saying "a Biden" is dumb and weird, but weirdly awesome because it makes so little sense.

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost
:yeshaha:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Serious_Cyclone posted:

"Mockable but kind of boring" is the Biden administration's mission statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

lol wut