Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Dungeon Keeper has a special level that appears only when there's a full moon irl (determined by the system clock)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

For every two times you use the basic Jump special in Super Mario RPG, the base damage of that move increases permanently for the rest of the game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

For every two times you use the basic Jump special in Super Mario RPG, the base damage of that move increases permanently for the rest of the game

WTF

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Also if you're a girl you have to tell us. It's like the cop rule. We don't want another hizke situation.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

it completely breaks the game too lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Also if you're a girl you have to tell us. It's like the cop rule. We don't want another hizke situation.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wait a minute... hizke... no...NO!!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wait, is hizke a girl? Did not expect that from their posting. I am a girl yes, take u to dinner?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Had a dream that Hizke and I won the Imp Zone Ultimate Invitational for Team Generations Ultimate...with some truly insane play, tightly coordinated to win the final seconds basically. After the win Hizke sent me a celebratory PM and it turns out he was a big titted goth babe and we got married lmfao. The smash hype is getting out of control for me, mentally.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Arch Nemesis posted:

what

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Oh lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arch Nemesis posted:

Wait, is hizke a girl? Did not expect that from their posting. I am a girl yes, take u to dinner?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol that's so good.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol so good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://twitter.com/Sisslethecat/status/1592446084655484928?s=20&t=9TW4kmIeDwReeqETFbYMGA

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

whoa

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hey, it’s that dog.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Shoot at the water
Dog's in the sky

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

What

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

today i found out about the dog in the sky
im seeing nowhere through the eyes of a lie

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

If you take the Pentazemine in the tanker level of MGS2 it stops the ship from rocking.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol badass

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hey, it’s that dog.