Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hbag posted:

who said i was trying bitch
i said you’re a trying bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

gently caress you got me

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

first day back at work and thankfully, didn't miss much - and the ticket queue is chill so im not scrambling. but christ, im tired. it's not like EST to CST would make me jet lagged but i think i miss sleeping so soundly since im back to my 1 cat meowing so loud at like 430-5am :/ nothing i can even do to fix it. tried everything.

in better news, my landscaping was completed while i was gone and it looks pretty good imo i like the slag driveway (yes, aware of the british slang lol) - next year gonna put a border of bricks on it and then build up the trees and plants

thankful for the rainfall today, 1 less day of watering. fall seems ideal for this since you really only need to water once a day since the summer heat doesn't make the water evaporate so fast.

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
good morning yospos, don’t forget to take you’re meds today

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

today is my birthday and I am a thousand miles away from my job

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
cjs: sick day. just as i was getting over a bad cold (not covid afaik, two negative tests) i get food poisoning :negative:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
happy birthday roosevelt! An good poster. <3

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Cold on a Cob posted:

cjs: sick day. just as i was getting over a bad cold (not covid afaik, two negative tests) i get food poisoning :negative:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
first actually kinda cold day of the year. I’m gonna have to start wearing a jacket

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yeah same. we got surprise hail last night, it was still frozen on the car when i got up a bit ago, and there's snow on the ground just one state north of us

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Roosevelt posted:

A date more infamous than December 7? I hope you're happy!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

time for winter tires soon! ill prob throw mine on in a week or two, we'll see - they are studded so i will wait till its like 0C consistently

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i put all terrains on but they have the 3 peaks endorsement. i dont drive much but they will be absolutely fine for what i do need them for.

since putting em on last week ive been driving a bit more, the Ford is so much quieter and nicer handling now. i forgot how much difference new tires make. free suspension replacement

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

pretty much

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

cjs: actually have to figure out how to use mongo today. wish me luck goons

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

its easy, just poo poo some json onto some documents and blame insufficient resources for any performance problems

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

pray that you’ve moved on by the time you need to scale past three nodes

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Roosevelt posted:

happy birthday :toot:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

did someone say nodes!??

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

cjs: as an act of solidarity with labor, rivaling the severity of wildcat strikes, i am doing laundry during work hours

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Share Bear posted:

cjs: as an act of solidarity with labor, rivaling the severity of wildcat strikes, i am doing laundry during work hours

muahahahah

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i love that the same guy who made this made the rogue legacy games

also represents my feelings today, oog. glad i already took the day off

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Roosevelt posted:

happy birthday roosevelt :toot:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Share Bear posted:

same but naps. lol

this weather is making me sleepy

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Beeftweeter posted:

happy birthday roosevelt :toot:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
happy Roosevelt birthday day :toot:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Sagebrush posted:

Put an alarm on your phone called "take meds" at 10am every day or whatever. This is part of growing up

i bought a med organizer so i can look at it to tell if i took my meds today or not

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

or pick up smoking instead. nicotine is good for mental health

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

cjs: just dug out part of a thorn that was stuck under the skin of one of my knuckles

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I have a very vivid memory of seeing this on 9/11

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

akadajet posted:

I have a very vivid memory of seeing this on 9/11

same, it was a big news story at the time

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

same, it was a big news story at the time

heh, was talking about the SA page specifically. I loaded up the site to see what lowtax might have had to say and that image filled the highschool library crt I was looking at it on.

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
between timer caps (yup, you already took your meds) and the reminder on the health app (go take your meds) i am completely medicated at all times

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

ultravoices posted:

between timer caps (yup, you already took your meds) and the reminder on the health app (go take your meds) i am completely medicated at all times

pill boxes are the best invention of all time

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

bird watching

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cjs: figured out the perfect mount for my new stereo's calibration mic

:hmmyes:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

cjs: figured out the perfect mount for my new stereo's calibration mic

:hmmyes:

lmao :sickos:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

The Fool posted:

bird watching

oh man there's two poodles

a poodlepos

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

my parents dog is basically unrecognizable now :(

he was so handsome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

insanely busy monday that was. at least nothing bad happened, but my entire week is looking a lot busier than usual