Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Davros1 posted:

Why do you want Miro to lose though?

I mean i'd rather see him win, but i'd take him wrestling and losing over not wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I just want to see him killing God, ie. beating the poo poo out of Kenny Omega and/or Kota Ibushi

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/LightMatane/status/1582485913925726216

It's over for Triple H.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
I'm pretty sure nxt will beat next week's dark elevation

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Stall_19 posted:

I'm pretty sure nxt will beat next week's dark elevation

Faithless fool

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

loving finally. now we just need kenny and the bucks back

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

sick face tats

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

*Zack Clayton defeated Blake Lee.

*Kayla Rossi with The Diamond Sheik defeated Ashley D'Ambroise.

*The Gunn Club, dressed up as FTR, with W. Morrisey defeated BK Klein and Jared Diaz.

*Peter Avalon defeated Brandon Cutler after a top rana by Cutler but Avalon held on and scored the pin. This went on for a long time and was competitive. At one point, Avalon went to use a chair but Leva Bates took it away from him.

*The Blonds (no longer the Varsity Blonds) defeated QT Marshall and Cole Karter.

*Anna Jay defeated Sio Nieves via submission.

*Kip Sabian defeated Marcus Cross.

*Athena defeated Diamante.

*Powerhouse Hobbs defeated Rico Gonzales.

*John Silver & Alex Reynolds & Evil Uno with -1 defeated Troy Hollywood, Fulton and Ativalu. Fulton was Sawyer/Madman Fulton from WWE NXT and Impact Wrestling.

*Eddie Kingston & Ortiz defeated AR Fox & Caleb Konley when Ortiz pinned Konley with a Fisherman's buster. Nice stuff from Konley and Fox early with some cool dives.

*AEW Interim Women's Champion Toni Storm & Hikaru Shida defeated Mei Sugura and Emi Sakura when Shida nailed the Katana on Sugura. A nice, competitive bout.

*Riho defeated Jungle Kyona with a Meteora. Riho was bleeding from her lip.

*The Lucha Brothers with Alex Abrahantes defeated The Workhorse Men.

*Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta defeated The Wingmen when Claudio forced Ryan Nemeth to tap to The Sharpshooter.

Pylons fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Oct 22, 2022

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

*Zack Clayton defeated Blake Lee.

*Kayla Rossi with The Diamond Sheik defeated Ashley D'Ambroise.

*The Gunn Club, dressed up as FTR, with W. Morrisey defeated BK Klein and Jared Diaz.

*Peter Avalon defeated Brandon Cutler after a top rana by Cutler but Avalon held on and scored the pin. This went on for a long time and was competitive. At one point, Avalon went to use a chair but Leva Bates took it away from him.

*The Blonds (no longer the Varsity Blonds) defeated QT Marshall and Cole Karter.

*Anna Jay defeated Sio Nieves via submission.

*Kip Sabian defeated Marcus Cross.

*Athena defeated Diamante.

*Powerhouse Hobbs defeated Rico Gonzales.

*John Silver & Alex Reynolds & Evil Uno with -1 defeated Troy Hollywood, Fulton and Ativalu. Fulton was Sawyer/Madman Fulton from WWE NXT and Impact Wrestling.

*Eddie Kingston & Ortiz defeated AR Fox & Caleb Konley when Ortiz pinned Konley with a Fisherman's buster. Nice stuff from Konley and Fox early with some cool dives.

*AEW Interim Women's Champion Toni Storm & Hikaru Shida defeated Mei Sugura and Emi Sakura when Shida nailed the Katana on Sugura. A nice, competitive bout.

*The Lucha Brothers with Alex Abrahantes defeated The Workhorse Men.

*Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta defeated The Wingmen when Claudio forced Ryan Nemeth to tap to The Sharpshooter.

Riho vs Jungle Kyona is so sick.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Pylons posted:

gently caress yeah

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Joshi matches rock but everyone sleeping on this throwback to a Jacksonville classic

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1583626566290276353

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Yesterday's Impact tapings, since no one posted them yet:

quote:

-Black Taurus defeated Laredo Kid to advance in the X-Division title tournament
-Trey Miguel defeated Alan Angels to advance in the X-Division title tournament
-PJ Black defeated Yuya Uemura to advance in the X-Division title tournament
-Mike Bailey defeated Kenny King to advance in the X-Division title tournament
-Savannah Evans defeated a local talent that Tasha Steelz was scheduled to face at her demand
-Impact World Champion Josh Alexander & Frankie Kazarian defeated Aussie Open
-Chris Bey defeated Tommy Dreamer
-Savannah Evans defeated Jessicka
-Matt Cardona defeated Alex Shelley. There was a post-match brawl with Cardona & Brian Myers, the Motor City Machine Guns and Rhino & Heath
-Joe Hendry defeated Raj Singh
-Mickie James, Knockouts Champion Jordynne Grace & Taylor Wilde defeated Chelsea Green, Deonna Purrazzo & Gisele Shaw
-PCO defeated Eddie Edwards in a street fight
-Sami Callihan vs. Eric Young was a no contest after VBD attacked Callihan. Alan Angels also joined the group
-Ace Austin defeated Moose

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i thought PJ Black retired

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Alan Angels also joined the group

oh poo poo

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

“Alaois" posted:

He was signed to ROH until they released everyone and sold the company to Tony Khan

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

excuse my ignorance but is VBD an inside joke referencing vinnie, bryan, and dave?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Full results from last night's Impact taping not available yet, only stuff I've been able to find:

Eric Young and Sami Callihan had a very bloody match
Joe Hendry won the Digital Media title
In addition to Alan Angels joining Violent By Design, so has Big Kon (fka Konnor from WWE's The Ascension)

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
what the gently caress wheres viktor

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Cavauro posted:

excuse my ignorance but is VBD an inside joke referencing vinnie, bryan, and dave?

No it was supposed to be called BVD like the old timey underwear brand but someone didn’t get the reference so they went with VBD instead.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Impact results from yesterday

Trey Miguel advances in the X title tournament over Speedball Mike Bailey via DQ after interference from Kenny King
Joe Hendry wins the Digital Media title over Brian Myers. Matt Cardona tried to interfere but gets chased away by Heath and Rhino
Mickie James defeats Chelsea Green
Bully Ray defeats Zicky Dice. Postmatch Moose spears Bully through a table. Bully challenges Moose to a tables match at the November Impact+ event Over Drive
Jordynne Grace retains the Knockouts title over Gisele Shaw
Taya Valkyrie defeats Tasha Steelz. Postmatch Savannah Evans and Tasha brawl with Taya and Rosemary, Jessicka makes the save
Black Taurus advances in the X title tournament over PJ Black
Steve Maclin defeats Tommy Dreamer
Ace Austin and Chris Bey win a fourway tag match involving Aussie Open, Motor City Machine Guns & Raj Singh and Mahabali Shera
Sami Callihan defeats Eric Young in a double jeopardy match where you couldn't pin your opponent before making them bleed first. Very bloody match. Violent By Design (Deaner, Alan Angels, and now Big Kon) attack Sami before the match starts and bust him open. Postmatch they help Young out

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Alaois posted:

He got real hosed up while living the gimmick (BASE jumping accident) so I guess it’s either good that he’s well enough to work, or it’s bad that he’s broke enough to need the work

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Trey Miguel vs. Black Taurus is probably going to rock.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Basic Chunnel posted:

He got real hosed up while living the gimmick (BASE jumping accident) so I guess it’s either good that he’s well enough to work, or it’s bad that he’s broke enough to need the work

He did it twice and the second time he had to get a finger completely reattached lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

History Comes Inside! posted:

He did it twice and the second time he had to get a finger completely reattached lol

no i remember all that, i thought he retired for real due to the "plandemic"

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

abraham linksys posted:

what the gently caress wheres viktor
He opened a wrestling school in Tampa. Both the Ascension are over 40 now so Vik is probably content with not having to tour all the time.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Impact results from yesterday

Mickie James defeats Chelsea Green

PWInsider says Chelsea's going to WWE

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

PWInsider says Chelsea's going to WWE

Wonder if Cody's trying to get Cardona back in too.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

Wonder if Cody's trying to get Cardona back in too.

Couldn't get him a job when he was an EVP, will be interesting to see if he can when he's not.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Reports are that Tenille Dashwood (aka Emma) is back in WWE and will be returning on Smackdown tonight

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Davros1 posted:

Reports are that Tenille Dashwood (aka Emma) is back in WWE and will be returning on Smackdown tonight

I hope she's used well, buuuuuut I highly doubt it.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Davros1 posted:

Matt Taven-level debut

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
From what I saw of Tenille in TNA, it seems like 'using her well' would be making her a character-y jobber, because the wrestling was not good

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Jiro posted:

I hope she's used well, buuuuuut I highly doubt it.

The reports are saying she's answering Ronda's open challenge tonight so

lol

lmao

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
On the other hand,

bwooOOOooop boop boop
beep beep beep beep
bwooOOOooop boop boop
beep beep beep beep

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cardona is doing so much cool poo poo it’d be a shame for him to go back tbh

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/MikeyLaFraah89/status/1586171420375404544
This shoulda been on rampage wtf

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

woah

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Next week's SD

Liv Morgan defeats Sonya Deville in a no-DQ match
LA Knight defeats Ricochet
New Day want a shot at the tag titles if the Usos retain at blood money. Brawling Brutes attack Usos, New Day join in, Sami and Solo make the save
Shayna Baszler defeats Natalya; postmatch Shayna busts open Natalya with a kneepad to the nose
Braun Strowman beats up 5 locals, then powerslams MVP three times
Gunther retains the IC title over Rey Mysterio

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lmao @ ricochet. can’t even get a win in the papa h era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

It was the best match of the night. I'd forgotten how good Fox is.