Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

Why not a perma???

if we don't give every weirdo sex pest on the forums 98 chances how can we say we did our due diligence in cultivating a safe environment for all posterkind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

main character syndrome... bad post elemental...

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
probably could have avoided 5 boring pages by just giving him your stupid ultimatum directly and then permabanning him when he crossed it or even better just skipping the first part

edit: oh theyve edited the ban reason lol. well, nevertheless,

Violen fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Nov 1, 2022

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I love bust rodd and I want to marry him.

ArfJason posted:

On my knees, trembling: please im begging you stop talking about this dumbfuck. Hes not interesting enough for 5 uninterrupted pages about him. Havent you guys learned the lesson of not giving attention to people who love it
This thread is way less fun when it's not in fyad. It's loving weird that there's a bust rodd report every week. Maybe just read the funny posts here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3971404 instead of making 5 pages of not at all funny posts about what he posted this week?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Jeffrey of Yes, Piss. He loves piss

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
jeffrey you know you can just go on craigslist local boards and ask about party n play and get infinity free bust rodd posts, right

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin
Jeff banned a jewish person complaining about genocide denial

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Somaen posted:

Jeff banned a jewish person complaining about genocide denial
Politics forum stuff is not going to make this thread any funnier.

In this one, a guy seemingly complained about people who "cry about the shoah" in a way that came off as pretty weird to me. I had not searched back into his eve online thread post history to see that he was jewish, but when I found out, I freed him. Sorry to that guy for misinterpreting his post but he's not banned.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

somebody'll remember something funny eventually

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

insane that jeph thinks pyf is meant to be funny

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin
Genocide denial when its regarding atrocities that brought suffering to my family are pretty weird and bannable on sight. Genocide denial that has nothing to do with me is good, because that poo poo is made up by the CIA

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Sorry my bad, before the bust rodd pages I wished on the monkey's paw that this thread would shut up about boring cspam poo poo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

WarpDogs posted:

I had a high school friend that related everything to sex. he wasn't a sex pest or anything, but he'd say bizarre poo poo like "man this tuna sub is like getting your dick sucked" or "i want to gently caress this paper doggy style". you know how some people are just really into poop and farts and toilet humor? it was that, but for sex

it was weird, but it's a lot weirder seeing it from an ostensible adult on an adult web forum

You were friends with Jay from The Inbetweeners?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Runa posted:

somebody'll remember something funny eventually

hmm i’m remembering the hillary guy in cspam who had a maid who posted in cspam for years n years. defended how good he paid her and stuff lol

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Scarodactyl posted:

The secret is you have to perma the fanclub too. Bury them with their pharaoh.

That's dangerous territory you are stepping into. "Free Derpies" has become something of a meme in GBS in the past year. So much so that some people unaware of just how bad he was jumped on the bandwagon too. I've sent a few PMs here and there to people I think will listen and they mostly respond with "Oh poo poo, I didn't realize..."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thread idea: PYF genocides (only the real ones).

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Paladinus posted:

The closure of gbs 1.0

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Paladinus posted:

after three days and 30+ pages of posts, this single thread gets locked and produces the most permabans, bans and 100k probations in any single thread, including 2-5 autobans.

there will also be a qcs-thread where someone completely unrelated to anything that was happening reveals casually that he did some heinous crime irl for absolutely no reason as the qcs thread is winding down.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

SpiritOfLenin posted:

after three days and 30+ pages of posts, this single thread gets locked and produces the most permabans, bans and 100k probations in any single thread, including 2-5 autobans.

there will also be a qcs-thread where someone completely unrelated to anything that was happening reveals casually that he did some heinous crime irl for absolutely no reason as the qcs thread is winding down.

What do you mean it’s not cool I was one of the interviewed soldiers in the art of killing

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

hmm i’m remembering the hillary guy in cspam who had a maid who posted in cspam for years n years. defended how good he paid her and stuff lol
You're actually saying the maid posted in cspam? I wanna make sure I'm not misreading because like, c'mon. There's no way someone is finishing their maid work and saying to their employer "welp see you on the cspam forums" and then they go post about each other. I refuse to believe it.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

ilmucche posted:

It's the pick effect

what did pick ever do to earn the massive amount of hatred and bile they recieved from dnd and cspam anytime they posted anything at all, no matter how innocuous?

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

quote != edit

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Arivia posted:

The closure of gbs 1.0
I can still timewarp to 2013 GBS by listening to this (made by persiflagist):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6hbMyTPbc

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Martman posted:

You're actually saying the maid posted in cspam? I wanna make sure I'm not misreading because like, c'mon. There's no way someone is finishing their maid work and saying to their employer "welp see you on the cspam forums" and then they go post about each other. I refuse to believe it.

my bad no, the guy who hired a maid. he posted til like 2018-19 iirc too. he would flex about paying her $15 dollars/hr, just like saint bernard said…

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Knowing how pick discussions somehow always extend to multiple dozen pages in these threads, pick discussion will stop furthest on page 438 :thanks:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

my bad no, the guy who hired a maid. he posted til like 2018-19 iirc too. he would flex about paying her $15 dollars/hr, just like saint bernard said…
ok lol, I was extremely confused

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

ulvir posted:

what did pick ever do to earn the massive amount of hatred and bile they recieved from dnd and cspam anytime they posted anything at all, no matter how innocuous?

Pick was so good at derailing threads she could do it even when she wasn't even posting in them. She's doing it right now!

E: WOW! Just made it in before page 438.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Larry Parrish posted:

Pragmatica ftw

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

This thread is way less fun when it's not in fyad. It's loving weird that there's a bust rodd report every week. Maybe just read the funny posts here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3971404 instead of making 5 pages of not at all funny posts about what he posted this week?

1 weird trick to make the weekly report to go away

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kild posted:

1 weird trick to make the weekly report to go away

state of the forums deprecated in favour of the pyf sagas/drama thread

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
PYF, drunk with the blood of the freshly slain goon fund, demanded more

bongmaster
Oct 16, 2022

by Azathoth

I can still timewarp to 2013 GBS by listening to this (made by persiflagist):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6hbMyTPbc

subscribed. didnt that persiflagist guy orate other funny forum posts too?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homeless Friend posted:

idr who that was but that was funny. theres also been multiple people who admit to not having a job (aka being a landlord or the kid of a landlord) which is especially funny when they've also been posting stuff about mao being based

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Pigbuster posted:

PYF, drunk with the blood of the freshly slain goon fund, demanded more

It's time to destroy Against Malaria Foundation. They are too effective, and as a liberal I can't tolerate it. They haven't even sent a single net to Arf, from what I know.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

*Duke nukem voice* I'm here to post drama and make jokes and I don't actually know how jokes work or how mirth and laughter work please help

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
who is Bust Rodd

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

A few months ago I told SA I did not Bust Rodd. My heart and my best intentions tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Please stop.

bongmaster
Oct 16, 2022

by Azathoth

jimmyjams posted:

what is fyad

jimmyjams posted:

who is lowtax

jimmyjams posted: