Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

explosivo posted:

"Presented" in this case means "we cornered him and shoved this plaque at him while taking a selfie so fast we couldn't even focus the shot". I wonder if Jr. even took the goddamn thing lol.

Got em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

_____!
May 2, 2004

Why does the corruption lady have two left hands? Is it symbolism? LOL no where's the cum edit

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I like that even in his horny-rear end fantasy, Garrison makes Biden look shocked and uncomfortable instead of slavering eagerly for a slice of corruption.

"Oh odds and bodkins! A corruption lady?!"

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Tucker Carlson guest: "Shootings like the Club Q shooting are going to keep happening, because we're going to keep encouraging them until we end this evil agenda of gender-affirming care to do the violence of fascism for us so that we're not the ones eventually put on trial."

These loving monsters know what they're doing. I know people here know that, but it's just completely out in the open now.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Pre-thanksgiving chat at breakfast rn: “Six hundred cops couldn’t stop the Uvalde shooter, apparently they need to just get a couple of trans women to protect schools”

My fam is good people

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

tek79 posted:

These loving monsters know what they're doing. I know people here know that, but it's just completely out in the open now.

It's the end goal of "they are all groomers". The number of people on comment sections who told me they were "against violence UNLESS..." and then mentioned something about protecting kids or some other bullshit that echoes the lies from the right wing talking points is sickening.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
15 lawyers couldn’t defend Alex Jones’ money stash, maybe they should’ve hired some LGBT representatives?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

What a little bitch

https://twitter.com/kenbensinger/status/1595284920569516032?s=20&t=C_jTeXCOi-W7rN46DXRC-w

https://twitter.com/AbrahamHamadeh/status/1594923082967404552?s=20&t=C_jTeXCOi-W7rN46DXRC-w

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Castor Poe posted:

Blaming the libs for your weight. How are these people even real?

I don't really get the "all i needed was my hubby" is she saying without her husbands help she wouldn't have been able to gain 300 pounds?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Watch the media jump all over this one so they don't have to pretend to give a poo poo about LGBTQ+ people anymore.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Toxic Mental posted:

No dissent from supreme court lmao

The leader of the party of law and order arguing that tax fraud is okay as long as its only a few million dollars.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

bird with big dick posted:

I don't really get the "all i needed was my hubby" is she saying without her husbands help she wouldn't have been able to gain 300 pounds?

He’s clearly a feeder.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Cthulu Carl posted:

I like that even in his horny-rear end fantasy, Garrison makes Biden look shocked and uncomfortable instead of slavering eagerly for a slice of corruption.

"Oh odds and bodkins! A corruption lady?!"

"Damnit Hunter! Another Malarkey?!"

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

love the fancy crack pipe in this

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Vashro posted:

that's not how crack works Tina!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Why's Hunter wearing a scarf? Also why does he not look like Hunter. Then again Biden doesn't look like Biden either.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Escape From Noise posted:

Why's Hunter wearing a scarf? Also why does he not look like Hunter. Then again Biden doesn't look like Biden either.

Because Ben can't draw necks and Hunter is naked

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Vashro posted:

It's John Adams's crystal crack pipe

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

neither of those even try to look like Ben's face style, Tina slippin

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

neither of those even try to look like Ben's face style, Tina slippin

Ben's been dead dead for a while now

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Naked + a scarf is a legit look, don't be hatin.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TontoCorazon posted:

Ben's been dead dead for a while now

yes I am an ardent promoter of that theory itt because all "his" cartoons look like Tina doing studies of old stuff and sketches (sometimes) since he started drinking beet juice to fight COVID

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Naked + a scarf is a legit look, don't be hatin.

It's just I didn't realize it was part of the Hunter Biden canon.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

It's just I didn't realize it was part of the Hunter Biden canon.

:trumppop::trumppop::trumppop::trumppop::trumppop::trumppop:
:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:

the NWS ain't no lie

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

:trumppop::trumppop::trumppop::trumppop::trumppop:

:trumppop::trumppop::trumppop::trumppop::trumppop:

the NWS ain't no lie

Definitely wearing it better than the comic version that makes it look like a wool scarf.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Definitely wearing it better than the comic version that makes it look like a wool scarf.

well yeah Hunter Biden is cool as poo poo and Tina Toon is a dumb chud

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

those are some pretty slick adidas

all day i dream about smoking [spoilers]crack[/spoilers]

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

MrQwerty posted:

the NWS ain't no lie

He's cool, if only there was a situation in which the American people could have voted for him because then he would actually be relevant and not as much as an embarrassment for the Republican Party since they can't stop obsessing over him (they want to BE him)

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

UltraShame posted:

:chloe: Who the gently caress is this idiot woman?

The whole "sexualizing children" nonsense as they apply it to middle and high schoolers specifically boggles my mind. Not because it's a sound argument for other kids (it isn't), but because they're teenagers. They're trying to gently caress or rub one out every time you blink.

But yes, all of our children are have always been as chaste as purest snow. Until someone explains safe sex to them - then BAM. Boner City.

I sure hope a seagull shits in Tucker's slack mouth while he's making that face one day.

fake edit: I had Florida's dumbass and crazily inconsistent sex ed law on the brain when i typed this.

They want to have sex with the teenagers, OP. They're not just spewing hate against queer people; they are simultaneously poisoning the well against accusations of actual grooming and throwing kids who are victims of sexual abuse under the bus. Not a single one of them has said a word against Ron DeSantis, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan or any of the other countless pedophiles and pedophile defenders that happen to be on their side. The kindest thing that can be said for anyone in the hate circuit is that they may not personally be a pedophile; they are "merely" comfortable running interference for groomers as long as it furthers their goal of genocide.

Every accusation is a confession.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Every time a picture of Hunter is posted I cant help but think its Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Where the gently caress is that biopic that would own

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hunter Biden is cool as gently caress

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Kinda jealous of Hunter right now, I want drugs and sex with copious amounts of prostitutes. And all the laptops I can ask for.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
All this talk about presidential sons has me thinking of a Goofus and Gallant cartoon where Hunter Biden is Gallant and he's smoking crack and loving women but staying out of politics and is a generally chill dude, while Don Jr. as Goofus gets divorced, bumps coke and fucks up the US by running scams and grifts stealing from children.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

jokes posted:

Hunter Biden is cool as gently caress

he's got a good sized pecker too

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Goofus fucks everything up
Gallant fucks everything

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The donkey is breaking that guy's neck. And that lady has some really lopsided breasts.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

GOP was running ads during elections literally saying "democrats = world war 3" with stock footage of atomic bombs exploding but sure go off

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The Adventures of Hunter, Stank, and Choad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

where cum?