Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the sequel to Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shōgeki no Shippo Dan for the Game Boy Advance.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the sequel to Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shōgeki no Shippo Dan for the Game Boy Advance.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Leadthumb posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!

Leadthumb posted:

theres something new to learn about old games every day. what a beautiful hobby.

----------------

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

You can drown your Mechanic and Handyman on roller coaster tycoon 1 day before the end of the month to avoid paying them.

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

You can drown your Mechanic and Handyman on roller coaster tycoon 1 day before the end of the month to avoid paying them.

Tycoon's Trick

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

insane anime posted:

Hiring a new Mechanic and Handyman on the first of each month and telling them their first job is to fish the tools out of the lake.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

Hiring a new Mechanic and Handyman on the first of each month and telling them their first job is to fish the tools out of the lake.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Plebian Parasite posted:

----------------

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Mechanic and handyman on day one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWzGoIs2KE0

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol that was a big throwback. thanks

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

But Mr. Torrance… you’ve always been the mechanic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Mr SHow ftw

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Holy gently caress.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

insane anime posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

hahaha amazing! Then you could even recycle their skeletons by putting them in your haunted house rides, to spook the kiddies :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

hahaha amazing! Then you could even recycle their skeletons by putting them in your haunted house rides, to spook the kiddies :D

Found this disturbing somehow lmfao. Major hooooyppe.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Major Isoor posted:

Lol, salute, sir. It's an honor.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Me: My dog died. It sucks, but he was getting old. I loved him very much, and I'll be burying him under his favorite tree on my land.

Major Isoor: When Jesus comes back and the dead rise again be sure that your dog won't be rabid and try to attack your family. Your best bet is to scatter his remains in various parts of the state in land fills and rivers. That way he can't come back right away with a vengeance. A wood chipper can be rented from Home Depot for a pretty penny for a couple hours, but the peace of mind that will provide you and your loved ones in the case of a zombie canine attack can't really have a price put on it. That being said be sure to ply out all of his teeth, and a dog's strength is in his nose.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That's the level of morbidity you were operating on, Major.

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

insane anime posted:

That's the level of morbidity you were operating on, Major.

Fair point, fair point! I think re-watching the Simpsons ep where Mr Burns becomes "good" by starting a recycling plant (which ended up "recycling" sealife into a multi-purpose slurry) may have rubbed off on me too much, today :D

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

Fair point, fair point! I think re-watching the Simpsons ep where Mr Burns becomes "good" by starting a recycling plant (which ended up "recycling" sealife into a multi-purpose slurry) may have rubbed off on me too much, today :D

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Major Isoor posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Major's Joker arc coming in hot

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

lmao sounds likely major

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I learned that Chun Li's costume in 3rd strike is still the best of her costumes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Don't hobby shame

Also Don't Anime