Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Frank Frank posted:

Personally, I like to play video games on my TV inside and not in my car.

Can't play games on the TV when your wife kicks you out, stupid lib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

Personally, I like to play video games on my TV inside and not in my car.

Get a load of this guy who sleeps in a bed with his wife and not in a race car like us badasses!

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Next your going to tell me that they have tiny computer you can fold up and take with you anywhere that also play games.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

funeral home DJ posted:

12-15-22
You can not stop us
We have this google
Assassination coordinates now
Are you afraid?

Mods???!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

BonoMan posted:

I bet Elon Musk fuckin' Naruto runs everywhere. What a dweeb.

He ninja ran onto Chapelle 's stage to shout IM RICK PICKL-BITCH

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

LOL now nobody can post link to their Mastadon accounts because they're all being auto-filtered as "harmful".

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

https://twitter.com/nuooons/status/1603582998720421891

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Data Graham posted:

:airquote: journalists :airquote:

Hacks unlike Matt Taibbi and Bari Weiss!!!! /s

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Crazy Ted posted:

String-Theory-Dimensional Chess

Chess? That child's game?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Even better, Streisand herself comes out and says something like, "Keep my name out of your stupid mouth. I'm leaving Twitter".

She should go the full Will Smith on him.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol:

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

It's funny how whenever history repeats itself, it always does it dumber.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

I was kinda shocked at how easy it was to find this.

Also if you happen to run into people claiming it's not publicly available because of the LADD tag or whatever, they don't know what that means. That only applies to data provided by the FAA. Sites like the one posted above source their data from networks of enthusiasts using their own devices to track planes. Some still allow the owner of the plane to request they hide an aircraft, but there is no legal requirement to do so unless you used the FAA SWIM system from my understanding.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Mods please change my name to 'elon musk assassination coordinates' pls

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I think the funniest part of all this is that the Musk plane tracker guy is(or was) a big fan of Musk. He wasn't trying to mock or make fun of him at all!

Musk's big spiraling meltdown was caused by one of his own followers.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musky hates chess because both sides start with equal footing and other than a slight 1st advantage, its up to each player to either outplay their opponent or hope they make a mistake after their opponent .

Also someone mentioned that polytop is a medicore 4X strat game and you can quickly learn to break it and win it easily. also reminder that the tires on a tesla still move when turning the steering wheel for game inputs.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
elon got jumpscared by a small a bush, thought it was a homeless person, then convinced himself someone sent an assassin to take him out and now he's pretending he's the john wick of sysadmins

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol

"assassination coordinates"

So anyone at the Chapelle show who said that Musk just showed up on stage and sent it out were also sending out "assassination coordinates"

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Rhonne posted:

I think the funniest part of all this is that the Musk plane tracker guy is(or was) a big fan of Musk. He wasn't trying to mock or make fun of him at all!

Musk's big spiraling meltdown was caused by one of his own followers.

Yeah, didn't he just ask for an internship or whatever in exchange for taking down the twitter?

Box Hill Strangler
Jun 27, 2007

Frozen peas are on special at Woolies! Bargain!
If theres a group of people with a bigger persecution complex than fuckwit billionaires, its journalists, so this will be sure to quieten down the anti-must talk.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

i hope that elon decides to jump off a bridge, then is visited by an angel to show him a vision of what the world would be like without him, only to find out that it's better without him, except vision is just twitter and the angel is just drugs and he wusses out and just slides back to twitter like "hey guys just kidding, but this IS what the world would be like without me" and he gets lots of bots sucking up to him but not as many as before

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

wilderthanmild posted:

Yeah, didn't he just ask for an internship or whatever in exchange for taking down the twitter?

He asked for the very slightly less insultingly low amount of $50000, instead of Elon's incredibly insultingly low offer of $5000. Or a Tesla

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Crazy Ted posted:

LOL now nobody can post link to their Mastadon accounts because they're all being auto-filtered as "harmful".

Nah, it's BEEN like that since before this incident.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
I think the "assassination coordinates" might be referencing posting the geolocation meta-data from the video that he posted. Except he posted it. He's "doxxing" himself!

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Someone buy Assassination Coordinates dot Com and redirect it to that public flight tracker.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

PhazonLink posted:

Musky hates chess because both sides start with equal footing and other than a slight 1st advantage, its up to each player to either outplay their opponent or hope they make a mistake after their opponent .

Elon was really intrigued when he heard it was a game that gave whites an inherent advantage but was left disappointed when he found out it was only a few % higher winrate.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews/status/1603592195021459462

I would like to believe, but has anonymous actually done anything in the last decade?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
What is it with this rear end in a top hat and polls?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1603600001057185792?s=20&t=HlV25mpiRCBAFdGQzwIYlA

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

ColdPie posted:

Someone buy Assassination Coordinates dot Com and redirect it to that public flight tracker.

Some douchebag already owns it, but is also a coward and hasn’t done anything with it yet :cry:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
He’s big mad

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1603602018727104513?s=20&t=HlV25mpiRCBAFdGQzwIYlA

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

vox poopy vox doody

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

the holy poopacy posted:

Elon was really intrigued when he heard it was a game that gave whites an inherent advantage but was left disappointed when he found out it was only a few % higher winrate.

also he raged quit the game for life when a grade school chess club beat him.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Codependent Poster posted:

lol

"assassination coordinates"

So anyone at the Chapelle show who said that Musk just showed up on stage and sent it out were also sending out "assassination coordinates"

Elon, ol buddy, what if I told you the code from your very own platform is SPECIFICALLY CONFIGURED to receive the very same assassination coordinates that physically hurt you and Lil X or Blanket or whatever :aaaaa:

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

lol and lmao:

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DESIGNED ASSASSINATION COORDINATES TO TARGET ME :sadcoke:

Wellwinds
Mar 20, 2010
holy gently caress he has absolutely zero balls

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

If "Now" doesn't win with a majority, he is gonna say longer won because of averages. If Longer wins with like 39%, he's gonna say indefinite lol

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

WIKIPEDIA PUBLICLY POSTS THE ASSASSINATION COORDINATES OF THE PRESIDENT :catdrugs:

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Holy poo poo he really did get rid of the bots NOW is winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

BREAKING NEWS! Where's Waldo banned due to doxing concerns