Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

copy
Jul 26, 2007

a friend of mine linked me that ign interview and its just some dude constantly trying to get them to say it's gonna be like sekiro or elden ring like "will there be level ups?" and miyazaki is just "well you will upgrade the parts of your mecha which a stupid baby might call a level up"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Balloon Fight won't be a Golf-like, says developer Nintendo

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

a friend of mine linked me that ign interview and its just some dude constantly trying to get them to say it's gonna be like sekiro or elden ring like "will there be level ups?" and miyazaki is just "well you will upgrade the parts of your mecha which a stupid baby might call a level up"

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

copy posted:

lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

really though... will Patches be in it?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

copy posted:

lmao. based miyazaki

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

copy posted:

hahaha

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

IGN: Say the line, Miyakazi-san!
Miyazaki: ...

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
doing the mario 64 falling scream as im being arrested

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you so much a-for to placing me in cuffs

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

a succulent Italian meal??

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
security camera footage showing a hatless yuji naka behind bars and miyamoto casually leaving the cell block

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/martymoinklers/status/1602190072199069696?s=46&t=cvZTguuse0H1n_xDt4hBSw

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
imagining the horrified neighbors watching footage of the towers falling and overhearing mike screaming in rage from dying to some bullshit in super contra and them solemly nodding in grief mistaking his gamer rage for anger at al-qaeda
lol

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
George W. Bush solemnly: "We eh, we live in a house of madness."

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

imagining the horrified neighbors watching footage of the towers falling and overhearing mike screaming in rage from dying to some bullshit in super contra and them solemly nodding in grief mistaking his gamer rage for anger at al-qaeda
lol

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Watching network coverage of the World Trade Center attacks* They should play the three stooges instead.