Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Where’s the schad? That barge went under there like a glove!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
That ship reminds me of the opening of Spaceballs

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

(slow motion shapes-in-hole girl reaction)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dZveoBfiww

That was pretty amazing though.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

oops https://twitter.com/davidrkadler/status/1612205398127149056?s=46&t=BTPHe-7bZBve1KnaBGhbSA

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Lol the site to report his behavior to the Marine Corps is down because so many people reported him

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Did they defecate everywhere a la Jan 6?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

King Carnivore posted:

Did they defecate everywhere a la Jan 6?

yes

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol the site to report his behavior to the Marine Corps is down because so many people reported him

What site would that be?

edit: nm it's in the comments

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Really doesn't seem on brand - Trump is the one who shits everywhere uncontrollably. If they really wanted to emulate their hero they'd work on having terrible constipation and getting COVID every week.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Really doesn't seem on brand - Trump is the one who shits everywhere uncontrollably. If they really wanted to emulate their hero they'd work on having terrible constipation and getting COVID every week.

linking for bare rear end just delete the space https://twitter.com/ davidrkadler/status/1612225676278468608?s=46&t=Y5eLY_zZA4meXJUC2XBYAg

AlmightyBob fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 9, 2023

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

The thread title is relevant once again

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Man what a pity if that bus would somehow skid off a cliff

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

The cliff may turn out to be a preferable option

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Oh cool another dress rehearsal to take notes from

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

400 arrests so far

https://twitter.com/joshuaphilll/status/1612242819120533504?s=46&t=n_7zZSouxM6NinbkqdRNDg

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
What’s weird is they aren’t in session and Belly ain’t in the country. I don’t know what they thought would happen

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Crafty Dutch
https://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/wm14XA5_Sluis_Eefde_Eefde_NL

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

CharlestheHammer posted:

What’s weird is they aren’t in session and Belly ain’t in the country. I don’t know what they thought would happen

Almost always it's that the military will join them in overthrowing the government.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

CharlestheHammer posted:

I assumed he got out of Brazil cos he knew, or thought this might happen and didn't want to get blamed or arrested

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Almost always it's that the military will join them in overthrowing the government.

Yeah but you do that by arresting the body, which is easier if they are all in one place.

Like if they were in session

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

So it can be done! What a pro! :allears:

Dirk the Average posted:

There's also just people who are not that smart about how animals work. My stepfather swears up and down that one of the dogs he interacts with distrusts men, and is confused why that dog loves being around me. The actual truth is that he gets frustrated with dogs when he walks them and raises his voice too much. This leads to the dogs not liking him for some completely mysterious unknown reason.

Also I spent two days giving the dog treats to win him over and generally providing safe and chill ways to interact that were rewarded with attention and food.

I had a friend who had a cat they regarded as a violent arsehole. When I was over at my friend's place, though, it was pretty clear to me they just weren't reading the cat's body language right, or approaching him in a way that made him feel comfortable, and he was kind of scared. I tried to explain this, but just got an eyeroll and "Ok, Dr Dolittle".

Still, that kitty liked me - my friend remarked that the only other person he hadn't tried to bite was my friend's mum, who was the one who fed him. It just took letting him sniff my hand first, slow gentle movements, scritching the base of his tail a bit, and backing off and giving him space when he'd had enough contact. And, I guess, being able to recognise when he'd had enough contact.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

https://twitter.com/alanriossr/status/1612208526595883008

Translation:
"Bolsonaristas celebrated the arrival of the Army in the extremist acts, but were arrested by them minutes later"

My question for the schad thread: did anyone taze themselves in the balls to death today?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

well played.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Speleothing posted:

Translation:
"Bolsonaristas celebrated the arrival of the Army in the extremist acts, but were arrested by them minutes later"

100% same thing with the Jan 6th insurrection. "Wait, we thought you were on our side!!! We were hoping you'd help us take over the entire government!"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

A guy lives across from my parents who has a thin blue line flag and a dont tread on me flag (he has a lot of drat flags now that i think of it)

I laugh every time at the man who believes in absolutely nothing

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Someone like that believes in a LOT of poo poo.

They're just so loving dumb that they don't understand that the logic just doesn't work between all of their conflicting beliefs. That's where the extreme mental gymnastics come in.

See; the bible.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Someone like that believes in a LOT of poo poo.

They're just so loving dumb that they don't understand that the logic just doesn't work between all of their conflicting beliefs. That's where the extreme mental gymnastics come in.

See; the bible.

These people are incapable of any sort of gymnastics, mental or otherwise. They're told what's convenient, go with it, and dismiss the rest.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/ppe0kmV.mp4

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Hihohe posted:

A guy lives across from my parents who has a thin blue line flag and a dont tread on me flag (he has a lot of drat flags now that i think of it)

I laugh every time at the man who believes in absolutely nothing

It makes perfect sense. He thinks he should be the one doing the treading, and that the cops should be treading on blackother people.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

there are a looooot of lifted trucks around here with thin blue line flags and they're always the ones driving like maniacs

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Its January.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

gently caress you!

Mr. Crow posted:

Its January.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The thin blue line Punisher logo.

Whom, the chudlefucks have no idea that the entire reason the Punisher exists is because the police failed him and his entire family died and now he is an extreme vigilante because of their incompetence and corruption.

The Punisher should not be a role model. He's the product of the failure of the system that they praise so much.

But hey, skulls and guns and killers are loving sweet.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Crypto schad will always make me laugh.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Parrot is giving the stinkeye and it’s making me laugh

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

AlmightyBob posted:

there are a looooot of lifted trucks around here with thin blue line flags and they're always the ones driving like maniacs

Yep. Small dick energy.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Doesn't flour near explode if it hits open flame? Assuming that's a fireplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

My first assumption was that Brazil would surround the building, and then send in some real pipe wielding type police

After Jan 6, I doubt any country is going to take it easy on these fucks