Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

*makes a mental note for the future*

Where are you vacationing Grandhi?

Beach house in Delaware. But it's not about the location, as it is way too chilly for beach activities in January. But more that it's a bunch of friends from college who leave their responsibilities behind for the weekend and drink and play boardgames and just catch up on life.
It is a fun time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Green wing is almost certainly scum. Just vote them

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
##vote wolo

It's a convenient claim with a janitored doc

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

wologar (5): Maerlyn, Green Wing, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn, Green Wing, ObamaAkbar., Illusionis, Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam, Maerlyn, Idle Amalgam
Green Wing (4): b-minus1, wologar, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap
b-minus1 (1): Green Wing
Illusionis (1): Sandwolf, Maerlyn, Maerlyn
ObamaAkbar. (0): Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam
Grandicap (0): PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Illusionis, Grandicap, PlasticAutomaton, Illusionis

Not Voting (0):

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 12th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 47 minutes.

We'd like to remind everyone that here, you're a team. You're a family. And any action you take, there should be one prevailing thought going through your head: "Is this good for The Company?"

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Don't give up!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Idle Amalgam posted:

##vote wolo

It's a convenient claim with a janitored doc

Not really. It is a bad claim. And with the tracker dead it makes more sense for scum to claim vanilla there. I believe the claim because it would be too dumb to make if not true.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
So freaking annoying we have a scum right there for the taking

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Grandicap posted:

Not really. It is a bad claim. And with the tracker dead it makes more sense for scum to claim vanilla there. I believe the claim because it would be too dumb to make if not true.

You think wolo is telling the truth? Why would he not BG Toal on the off chance she was telling the truth about being town doc?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##vote Green Wing

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Why would scum wolo claim bodyguard?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

On this edition of what is Grandi drinking, we arrived at the beach house with a fully stocked bar, but no mixers, so I had to make due.

There was powdered lemonade, so I made a simple syrup, 1-1 sugar to water, then some powdered lemonade to make it a lemon simple. An ounce of that over ice, add a healthy pour of bourbon, and a few strong dashes of black walnut bitters, and viola, something pretty close to an old fashioned.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Grandicap posted:

Why would scum wolo claim bodyguard?

It's an odd claim but it's easy to just say you've glued yourself to someone (i.e. binus). No one can verify/deny.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

hey guys can we not lunch another power role in favor of a no claim/VT claim?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Stay on me tonight wologar

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
This is all dumb.

##vote gw

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

PlasticAutomaton posted:

hey guys can we not lunch another power role in favor of a no claim/VT claim?

I mean, as far as power roles go bodyguard is a net neutral role. It redirects a kill, it doesn't stop it. So not too big of a loss.

That being said, I don't think wolo is a good target for execution today.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: You spent all that time arguing and Green Wing is who you chose to hammer? Wow.

Votecount for Day 3
With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 12th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour.

We'd like to remind everyone that here, you're a team. You're a family. And any action you take, there should be one prevailing thought going through your head: "Is this good for The Company?"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

After some looking into things and evidence being brought to The Bobs' attention, it's discovered that Green Wing, a.k.a. Milton Waddams, was actually laid off more than five years ago but due to a glitch in payroll was continuing to draw a paycheck. So they have done all they need to do and they fixed the glitch. Hopefully it all works itself out.

quote:

You are Milton Waddams, lover of Swingline staplers, and scorn to Initech bullies. You've had it with this place and that's why you are an ARSONIST. This is a one-shot role. During the night phase, if you are performing the Night Kill, you can ##Burn the body. If you do so, they will not flip the next morning. Additionally, any other player who visits the killed player that night will also die and be ##BURNED!

You are SCUM aligned. You win the game when SCUM either outnumbers the Town players or takes complete control over the outcome of the vote.

deadline for night actions in roughly 24 hours.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

PlasticAutomaton's apartment has been emptied out and they now seem to be unemployed. Turns out Initech controls various shell companies and contracters!

quote:

You hear things through the walls as Lawrence, the Neighbor, but you don't want to get involved in anything criminal that'll gently caress your life up too.

You are a VANILLA player. You have no special powers beyond your vote.

You are TOWN aligned. You win the game when all threats to TOWN have been eliminated.

ObamaAkbar was dragged into an open field and beaten to death!

quote:

You are Peter Gibbons. It's not that you're lazy, it's that you just don't care anymore. You are a GUNSMITH. During the night phase, you can ##Investigate another player. You will learn the next morning if they possess the capability to kill.

You are TOWN aligned. You win the game when all threats to TOWN have been eliminated.

It is now Day Four!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (9): b-minus1, Cloacamazing!, Grandicap, Green Wing, Idle Amalgam, Illusionis, Maerlyn, Sandwolf, wologar

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

We at Initech always encourage all of our staff to continue their relationships and community building beyond the workspace.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote IA

Obvious SK is obvious.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

deadline adjusted

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Illu is last scum too.
But SK first too keep things in check.

I feel like 3 scum + SK work and 4 scum work, but not 4 Scum + SK.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Because with 15 players, 2 kills a night and 4 scum the game ends too early in the worst case scenario.
D1 Town Execution 14 Alive, 4 scum.
N1 2 Town NKs. 12 Alive 4 scum
D2 Town Execution 11 Alive, 4 scum
N2 2 Town NKs 9 Alive, 4 Scum
D3 opens on LYLO.

So I think that doesn't feel right numbers wise.

But it is also 4 AM and I should be sleeping, so ymmv.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

What the christ IA, why didn't you vig wolo??

Idle Amalgam posted:

I think it's GW and OA

ughhhhhh........I'm going to bed.

Also hi binus, hope I'll talk to you soon as well

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Oh, It's Illu because yesterday GW kept talking about how he would get off of wolo and vote Illu for self preservation, and never did, even voting b- instead.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

ughhhhhh........I'm going to bed.

Also hi binus, hope I'll talk to you soon as well

wolo was under constant pressure from GW and it doesn't feel like a bus. Why wolo?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Yeah, I would definitely like to hear an explanation for this from IA.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Also, Maerlyn, wol, did anything happen or do we need to lunch binus?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Binus drove the GW execution all day, how is he even an option?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Rereading OA for now, to check if anything turns up.

Day 1
Just checking that one for who his most likely targets were, but he's making a lot of calls. I want to say binus seems the most likely? Or RWC of course.

Day 2

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah grandi is definitely on my list too for sure.

IA, toal and grandi top scum reads

Mae and binus I’m mildly confident are town now. Both pushed as alternatives to RWC.

Illusionis and sandwolf are slightly suspicious in my eyes. Gotta reread them

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I’ve also cooled on plastic

Ended up voting AN.

Day 3

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah would definitely vote illusionis

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I don’t think it’s grandi and anyone jumping immediately on that bandwagon today is giving me bad vibes tbh

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Anyway would vote illu or gw today

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Between binus and wologar voting GW I don’t think I want to flip her today.

I’m torn between illusionis or wologar.

Honestly going by OA's posts it doesn't look like he caught anything interesting with his ability. He's pushing Illu a bit, but isn't sure about binus and wol either. Doesn't feel like an "I have mechanical proof that this player can kill" post to me. You could read the posts about Plastic and Grandi as OA having checked them and come up negative, but it's nothing certain.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Grandicap posted:

Not a very likely one I'll admit.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Oh yeah, two things I noticed during night phase:

1) Nobody claimed to have received a message N1, so binus is most likely telling the truth about getting roleblocked N1.

2) GW's role description explains the big N2 mystery of why scum would janitor a kill on the claimed town doc, they were hoping some of the town roles would check in on her.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Idle Amalgam (1): Grandicap

Not Voting (7): b-minus1, Cloacamazing!, Idle Amalgam, Illusionis, Maerlyn, Sandwolf, wologar

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 16th, 2023 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 17 hours.

We at Initech always encourage all of our staff to continue their relationships and community building beyond the workspace.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

JOHN CENA posted:

You are SCUM aligned. You win the game when SCUM either outnumbers the Town players or takes complete control over the outcome of the vote.

:smugdog:

JOHN CENA posted:

You are Milton Waddams, lover of Swingline staplers, and scorn to Initech bullies. You've had it with this place and that's why you are an ARSONIST.

:smaug:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Care to explain OA's death, IA?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Plastic flipped vanilla. That's what, five vanillas? Humalong and Plastic (confirmed), Sandwolf, Grandi, Maer (claimed).

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Maerlyn posted:

:cmon:
Rude!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

Also, Maerlyn, wol, did anything happen or do we need to lunch binus?

Grandicap posted:

I received a new message.

Binus was the first vote on both Rhymes and GW. I don't think he'd turn into a double-decker just for this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Quoting some quotes on Cloaca's OA post:

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I’ve also cooled on plastic

D2. He probably investigated him.

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I don’t think it’s grandi and anyone jumping immediately on that bandwagon today is giving me bad vibes tbh

D3. Not conclusive, but he may have investigated Grandi.

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah would definitely vote illusionis

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Anyway would vote illu or gw today

D3. Did he investigate Illu?

##vote Illu

Will also do our likely SK, IA, of course. By his posts last day, I imagine that he shot OA thinking he was killing scum.