Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter posted:

lol that michael jordan, actual mlb player, threw such a bad pitch

idk anytbjnf about baseball but it’s very hard to imagine he was actually good enough to play professionally, outside of a team having him on a team because he was one of the worlds biggest sports stars and probably drawing audiences etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have watched the sandlot and that’s about baseball

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
nolan ryan's is the most embarrassing out of all of them, dude was a hall of fame pitcher. he had to be drunk as hell or trying to hit one of the dignitaries

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
like graph said he was minor league, but he still played for the chicago white sox. it's... semi-pro, i guess, lol

still should've been able to throw a pretty decent pitch though

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Large Testicles posted:

nolan ryan's is the most embarrassing out of all of them, dude was a hall of fame pitcher. he had to be drunk as hell or trying to hit one of the dignitaries

lol yeah i completely missed that

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Large Testicles posted:

he tore a ligament in his arm during his final game. wasn't supposed to be his last game, but it was

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

dubya tho

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

meatball. katie ledecky fuckin nailed the corner

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the most “have a beer with him” president of all time

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

if you are going to throw a first pitch in the mlb you are probably a person who can afford a couple days or even just a few hours maybe with a pitching coach so you don't embarrass yourself

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

echinopsis posted:

the funny part is, bush wouldn't have a beer with anyone. hes a teetotaler (supposedly)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
extremely funny that he doesn’t drink

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Mr. Fix It posted:

meatball. katie ledecky fuckin nailed the corner

exactly, i like that politicians are more likely to go center center but randy johnson's dropped off the plate. still looking for that swing through K.

Beeftweeter posted:

the funny part is, bush wouldn't have a beer with anyone. hes a teetotaler (supposedly)

a designated driver that has insane stories of when they did drink and will likely pick up the bill is the perfect person to have a beer with.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

chip butty looking worse than ever

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

echinopsis posted:

I'm bringing the pretzels

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Filled with Tories :hmmyes:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

that'll just end up summoning necro-thatcher

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

NoneMoreNegative posted:

uptown ghoul
she's been interred in her uptown tomb

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Sponsored by Games Workshop

An cruiscin lan
Mar 4, 2020

:heysexy:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

NoneMoreNegative posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR6tpI1_ASE

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://globalnews.ca/news/5423926/mount-everest-trash/

also

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

NoneMoreNegative posted:

ron paul funeral city

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

nepal really should just close everest to climbers. the entire surrounding area is nothing but piles of poo poo and garbage left by rich failsons playing adventurer

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Who wanna get they dirigibussy ate

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jan 20, 2023

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Dad Husband

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It's so loving stupid that people have to censor words like "dead" because if they don't the algorithm will punish them.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
blimpdonkadonk

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

blimpy rear end blimp

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rotor posted:

perfect comedic timing on the part of that second tire

drat. Now I'm remembering a video called something like "enjoy this example of perfect comedic timing" and it was a video of a pizza in a stove falling and catching fire but I can't find it.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

drat. Now I'm remembering a video called something like "enjoy this example of perfect comedic timing" and it was a video of a pizza in a stove falling and catching fire but I can't find it.
https://twitter.com/danhett/status/1020202046899802113?s=20

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Sagebrush posted:

It's so loving stupid that people have to censor words like "dead" because if they don't the algorithm will punish them.

its a result of trying to post news on the place where you post silly videos of yourself dancing to music instead of somewhere that is supposed to show you the news

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

thats the one

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

YES! Thank you!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lmao

mystes
May 31, 2006

I was wrong to be doubtful of the description

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

lol this is good

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

They should leave it on the summit so the mountain gets taller and you have re-climb every few years to have climbed the tallest mountain.