Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

A Long Island man was arrested for shoving a 12-year-old boy to the ground after he caught the child recording his wife on a cellphone.

The boy, Alex Anderson, said he and some friends were riding their bikes on Tuesday in Dix Hills, Long Island when the noticed a woman in a black SUV recording them with her cellphone as she drove behind them.

Anderson said he and another boy pulled out their phones and started taking video of the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ5NU9DPXjg

Personally I thought the dad was in the wrong for bullying a pre-teen. On the other hand, the kid being a little poo poo. Was the husband perhaps in the right?

quote:

’Do I care?' Anderson says to the woman approaching the driver's side door. 'Does it look like I care? Got this person's license plate.'

Another boy in the video is heard calling the woman a 'pedophile'.

'Do you like taking pictures of little children?' he says. 'Are you a pedophile? Do you enjoy touching little kids?'

Anderson then calls the woman a 'low life' seconds before a man charges at him shoving the boy to the ground. The man curses and smashes Anderson's cellphone on the ground as the boy yells for help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i bet i could kick some 12 year olds rear end too

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If she was recording the kids being a poo poo rear end middle aged snoop then yeah she got the poo poo talking she deserved imo

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
To be fair, he’ll never have to worry about that kid playing in front of his driveway again.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i would do a fucken spinning piledriver on those 12 year olds.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Dix Hill

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I would straight up vehicular manslaughter some loving kids. Bitch rear end kid idiots better not even LOOK at my wife so help me god.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

don't you ever record my wife. drat kids

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

12 years old? Everyone should feel lucky they weren't packing heat imo.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You probably shouldn't shove 12 year olds even though there probably isn't a single 12 year old that doesn't deserve the occasional shove.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

those kids could've had cocaine and meth in their system. never know what superhuman feats they're capable of.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

its unfair that im not allowed to beat up 12 year olds. they can beat me up and not getin trouble and im only able to defeat a 12 year old in a fight. its bullshit

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

If she was recording the kids being a poo poo rear end middle aged snoop then yeah she got the poo poo talking she deserved imo

Maybe she was just getting footage for a sweet BMX video.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Without seeing the vid given the fact that it's aggro middle aged people vs 12 year olds I'm gonna go with everyone involved in this is terrible and we should probably all hope this plays out badly for all of them.

Its like watching cops and people rioting over a sports match beating the poo poo out of each other, it owns because no matter who's bleeding someone lovely is heading to the hospital.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Being a kid is awesome. You can do all kinds of terrible poo poo to adults, but if adults do anything back to you tehy're hosed.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
this is why we need to arm our children. this right here is exactly why.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Wifi Toilet posted:

Being a kid is awesome. You can do all kinds of terrible poo poo to adults, but if adults do anything back to you tehy're hosed.

We're getting back at those kids by making the planet literally uninhabitable. Enjoy being refugees in your own country you little shits.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Imagine being such an impossibly white woman you just couldn't drive past a couple of preteens on bikes

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

a mysterious cloak posted:

Imagine being such an impossibly white woman you just couldn't drive past a couple of preteens on bikes

This is what gets me

Like it pains me tremendously but i gotta side with the 12 year old here

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
If it were any other demographic I'd agree but when's the last time you dealt with a pack of 12 year olds?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wifi Toilet posted:

Being a kid today sucks poo poo because all the adults that were paranoid fucks in the early 00s and previous decades didn't have the instantaneous means of being snoopy asswipes with the press of a button of an immediately accessible device. Kids growing up nowadays are stuck in a surveillance state where every dipshit adult with a chip on their shoulder about not being young anymore can immediately threaten kids with having the cops called on them within seconds while recording them doing utterly mundane poo poo. Nearly every public space that allowed you to chill before now demands no loitering unless you're spending money, arcades are dead, poo poo like soda fountains are loving dead, most spaces like malls now ID you to see if you're under 18 and will kick you out, people don't like teens hanging around parks and skate parks are inundated with constant police presence. Boomer rear end adults have literally ruined the outside for teens and then cry and bitch and moan about them being on their phones or inside all day.

Like this poo poo is mad wack as gently caress. I feel bad as poo poo for them. I don't blame kids for getting set the gently caress off because another Nextdoor amateur cop bitchmade snoop wanted dirt so they could publicly complain and sic their lovely petty neighborhood watch losers on them. These adults are pathetic as gently caress, teens annoy the poo poo out of me but they deserve to be allowed to goof off, have fun, and get into poo poo that they won't be able to as adults, that's the joy of being a kid, you can be a little dickhead without a care, now adults are essentially forcing them to grow up early by constantly policing every aspect of their lives through surveillance. You can't even do some embarrassing poo poo as a kid that we all did because kids are awkward, embarrassing losers, because there's a chance someone else will upload it as "cringe" material.

I'm so glad I didn't grow up in this era, it seems like nightmare poo poo.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Whoever was the republican OP.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i bet the kids dad is gonna gently caress the guys wife while he's in jail

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Whoever was the republican OP.

Even chance it's a Republican or some milquetoast liberal mom - they both hate children.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i remember being maybe 9 and we had substitute teacher and some kid in my class innocently called her a pedophile. pretty sure he had just heard the word and had no idea what it meant. he was just trying to be mean. the poor woman started crying as we all sat there awkwardly not knowing why.

well anyway her husband burst in the door a minute later and pushed the kid to the ground. he seemed so cool and strong and it was cool he hurt that kid

Hackers film 1995 fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Feb 2, 2023

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Being a kid today sucks poo poo because all the adults that were paranoid fucks in the early 00s and previous decades didn't have the instantaneous means of being snoopy asswipes with the press of a button of an immediately accessible device. Kids growing up nowadays are stuck in a surveillance state where every dipshit adult with a chip on their shoulder about not being young anymore can immediately threaten kids with having the cops called on them within seconds while recording them doing utterly mundane poo poo. Nearly every public space that allowed you to chill before now demands no loitering unless you're spending money, arcades are dead, poo poo like soda fountains are loving dead, most spaces like malls now ID you to see if you're under 18 and will kick you out, people don't like teens hanging around parks and skate parks are inundated with constant police presence. Boomer rear end adults have literally ruined the outside for teens and then cry and bitch and moan about them being on their phones or inside all day.

Like this poo poo is mad wack as gently caress. I feel bad as poo poo for them. I don't blame kids for getting set the gently caress off because another Nextdoor amateur cop bitchmade snoop wanted dirt so they could publicly complain and sic their lovely petty neighborhood watch losers on them. These adults are pathetic as gently caress, teens annoy the poo poo out of me but they deserve to be allowed to goof off, have fun, and get into poo poo that they won't be able to as adults, that's the joy of being a kid, you can be a little dickhead without a care, now adults are essentially forcing them to grow up early by constantly policing every aspect of their lives through surveillance. You can't even do some embarrassing poo poo as a kid that we all did because kids are awkward, embarrassing losers, because there's a chance someone else will upload it as "cringe" material.

I'm so glad I didn't grow up in this era, it seems like nightmare poo poo.

lil swamp booger baby is my hero

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i remember being maybe 9 and we had substitute teacher and some kid in my class innocently called her a pedophile. pretty sure he had just heard the word and had no idea what it meant. he was just trying to be mean. the poor woman started crying as we all sat there awkwardly not knowing why.

well anyway her husband burst in the door a minute later and pushed the kid to the ground. he seemed so cool and strong and it was cool he hurt that kid

Lol ok

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Kid was trying to throw a dead snake into cars.

If I thought it was a live snake I would do the same.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hahahaha 12 year old 'Tiktok prankster' gently caress that kid.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
They were all wrong

Sit them down let them talk it out

Probably in a court setting

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

pro tip: if you want to hit kids but are worried about the legality, you can just call it corporal punishment and republicans will love you for it

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
No the real pro move is to pretend to be a democrat and ask to enact regulations to limit assaulting children and they'll counter with proposing a tax break for child abusers.

Best outcome is a rock falls out of the sky and crushes everyone involved in this situation.

Edit: This is like 5 years old. The man had to plead out to a criminal mischief charge and having a record sucks and the kid probably has mild brain damage. Everyone involved walked away with their lives being slightly more difficult. There is justice in the world after all.

EvilJoven fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Feb 2, 2023

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
With the way funny/crazy videos can explode in popularity these days, throwing a snake into a stranger's vehicle is arguably not even a bad business decision

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wait this shits from 2018 lmfao the kids prolly in rikers by now

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i just assumed this was a wizard master thread

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin
I think we can all agree, death to all children.

Humanely of course.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Wait this shits from 2018 lmfao the kids prolly in rikers by now

They killed the child and the dad

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

They killed the child and the dad
Crisis averted

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What did the not having children thread taught you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

technology was a mistake and the human race must be extinguished.