Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
when you think about it, opiates are the opiate of the masses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

my sister did the cats use the toilet thing and while they were very good at it, it was driving them mad cause they had nothing to cover or scratch at

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Beeftweeter posted:

i hope u get probed for this snipe

mystes
May 31, 2006

Amphetamines are the opiates of the masses

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Coffee is my drug of choice.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

cls: eatin pancakes. pancake day. pancakes

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Beeftweeter posted:

hmmmmm

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

mystes posted:

Amphetamines are the opiates of the masses

cls: pls pharmacy pls fill my addy prescriptions before i lose my current insurance in a week and can't fill them at this goddamn hmo pharmacy anymore pls for the love of god

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

my weed is processed through a supercritical co2 extraction machine that probably costs a million dollars. your beer was created with lawn clippings eaten by billions of enslaved yeast organisms. you're the hippie

don’t forget the beard bacteria

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Beeftweeter posted:

:eyepop:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
what are the opiates of the lengths?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Gnossiennes posted:

cls: pls pharmacy pls fill my addy prescriptions before i lose my current insurance in a week and can't fill them at this goddamn hmo pharmacy anymore pls for the love of god

same

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

what are the opiates of the lengths?

ell s d

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

looool

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

good news on the chair front y'all

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akexg5/the-death-of-office-culture-leads-to-boom-times-for-used-chair-salesman

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

lol

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

today's high: 43° F
tomorrow's high: -3° F

wtf weather take your meds

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

i'm on a trip where this is the expected weather thursday:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Roosevelt posted:

im gettin like 60mph winds tonight wtf

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

more like today's high 420 amirite

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
The dew point here is -11C.

So more or less normal for February.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Gnossiennes posted:

there is no adderal or ritalin anywhere in the philadelphia area my spouse is suffering mightily

me, well, im just at work, which is just as bad

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
it's some serious bullshit

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

hbag posted:

cls: eatin pancakes. pancake day. pancakes

gently caress thank u i knew id forgotten something

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

cjs: finally got a paycheck :toot:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

rotor posted:

im gettin like 60mph winds tonight wtf

yah bernoulli effect shut my back door so hard i had to press on it w body weight to get out

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

there is no adderal or ritalin anywhere in the philadelphia area my spouse is suffering mightily

me, well, im just at work, which is just as bad

:negative: i have tried to filled my prescription three times. first time they cancelled it with no notice, second time (a week later when i noticed that it was cancelled lol) i tried it just stayed at "processing" for a week, and third time they at least sent a message that it's delayed. but man it fuckin sucks.

my hmo also automatically scheduled me for an "ADHD class" which i am ignoring because i won't even have this hmo in a week anyhow, and i willing to bet that they will use people not showing up for the class that they did not sign up for as a reason to deny ADHD meds.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Fortaleza posted:

cjs: finally got a paycheck :toot:

u going to stick with doing labor? or are u going to come crawling back to big figgies. big decision

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

getting my diagnosis on friday, excited to enter the realm of unavailable meds

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Gnossiennes posted:

:negative: i have tried to filled my prescription three times. first time they cancelled it with no notice, second time (a week later when i noticed that it was cancelled lol) i tried it just stayed at "processing" for a week, and third time they at least sent a message that it's delayed. but man it fuckin sucks.

my hmo also automatically scheduled me for an "ADHD class" which i am ignoring because i won't even have this hmo in a week anyhow, and i willing to bet that they will use people not showing up for the class that they did not sign up for as a reason to deny ADHD meds.

my wife can't even get a script because the mental health center has basically shut down. you have to ring a doorbell to get inside because they don't have anyone working the desk.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

u going to stick with doing labor? or are u going to come crawling back to big figgies. big decision

i think fort gets free beer though...

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Roosevelt posted:

Definitely crawling back to the figgies, it’s a much more satisfying job but this pay doesn’t even cover the mortgage let alone other bills. Saw a posting for a 12 month contract for a non-profit in edtech that I’ll probably shoot for

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

dioxazine posted:

i think fort gets free beer though...

We also get a blanket 45% discount on everything it’s insane. Might get a tech job then keep this one but only work Saturdays just to keep that

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

oh! you did mention that the other day.

best of luck, but i'm sure you can easily swing any gig

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Fortaleza posted:

Definitely crawling back to the figgies, it’s a much more satisfying job but this pay doesn’t even cover the mortgage let alone other bills. Saw a posting for a 12 month contract for a non-profit in edtech that I’ll probably shoot for

the ghost of stymie howls in anguish

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

that boy im gay for asked me to "teach [him] about linux stuff"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

if that ain't a boner killer

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hbag posted:

that boy im gay for asked me to "teach [him] about linux stuff"

come over to my place and we can download some .isos ;)

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

trying to think of Cool Stuff i can teach him besides the basic poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

hbag posted:

trying to think of Cool Stuff i can teach him besides the basic poo poo

using cat to append to a file is pretty cool and useful