Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

achmed wants a cream pie from gnossi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

weird name for a guy but okay

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Love a good Boston Creampie

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i'll stick with moon cakes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Boston cream donuts are the best. drat I want some now

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dioxazine posted:

i'll stick with moon cakes

Good way to avoid pregnancy

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sagebrush posted:

Boston cream donuts are the best. drat I want some now

you sick gently caress

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
theres a good donut shop two blocks from me which is the first no-brand donut shop ive ever encountered in norcal not run by hmong or cambodian peeps

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

PokeJoe posted:

Love a good Boston Creampie

same

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

i'm a little debbie oat meal cream pie guy myself

had a rottweiler, dr pepper, as a kid. my dad operated a towing service and impound lot by our house, and hosted saturday night poker, so cops were constantly there on good terms

pepper fuckin *loved* oatmeal cream pies, and a few cops always brought him one. super smart dog too -- he could differentiate between police cruisers, and would get hella excited if it was a cop who fed him. poor old pepper was so excited by his treats that towards the end he'd piss himself when one of his friends stopped by

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i dont think you have to pick between the different types of cream pies, i think you can enjoy all of them.

also nutty buddy bars

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the true cambodian american donut hegemony is socal so this is why theres a latino owned donut shop near me i think. but you basically wont find that in los angeles

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

bob dobbs is dead posted:

the true cambodian american donut hegemony is socal so this is why theres a latino owned donut shop near me i think. but you basically wont find that in los angeles

the gently caress does that have to do with cream pies?

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i love frothy stuff. meringue, whipped cream, cool whip, latte foam, aerate whatever and i will fuckin eat it. i even think those little aero chocolate bars are good.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Please cream pie responsibly

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

We don't need any more young posters running around

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

PokeJoe posted:

Please cream pie responsibly

No.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

nudgenudgetilt posted:

the gently caress does that have to do with cream pies?

i seldom see the actual article in the west coast, but the donutified one is ubiquitous

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
taiwanese cream pies dont have chocolate but are materially the same iirc

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i seldom see the actual article in the west coast, but the donutified one is ubiquitous

beard papas all over the goddamn place in socal

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
we talkin boston cream pies?

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
star crunch crew

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

just cream pies in general I thought

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
thats a cream puff

boston cream pie is a filled cake. donutified and exported everywhere but the og version is pretty limited to the northeast

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Please censor that I'm gonna get fired from my job at the facial factory

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
beard papa

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they basically own the entire idea of profiteroles in asia and the pacific, sf and la included, and got their rear end kicked when they tried to move to europe. japanese firm. the taco bell of profiteroles

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

wtf ive eaten beard papa

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

is it made with real beard like the rogue beer?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

nudgenudgetilt posted:

i'm a little debbie oat meal cream pie guy myself

had a rottweiler, dr pepper, as a kid. my dad operated a towing service and impound lot by our house, and hosted saturday night poker, so cops were constantly there on good terms

pepper fuckin *loved* oatmeal cream pies, and a few cops always brought him one. super smart dog too -- he could differentiate between police cruisers, and would get hella excited if it was a cop who fed him. poor old pepper was so excited by his treats that towards the end he'd piss himself when one of his friends stopped by

hell yes you get it!

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

i've gotten cream puffs from a beard papa store in the city, but it looks like it's gone now :(

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUTyn9JdbI

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Gnossiennes posted:

i've gotten cream puffs from a beard papa store in the city, but it looks like it's gone now :(

they overexpanded *hard* into the bay area in like 09 or 10

i remember locations in both soma and berkeley that are now gone

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

graph posted:

star crunch crew

i will die for you despite your terrible stance re: egg yolks

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i think theyre one of those companies where the main business is bad faith bullshit with respect to the franchisees

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
our pasta this evening is squid ravioli in a lemongrass broth with goat cheese profiteroles

there's still a beard papa in downtown san mateo a block from the train station :getin:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

there it is

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

the pavlova shell came out great!! sunk a little away from the outer layer, but who cares, that's just room for more cream.

it's loving MASSIVE tho. in the future I'll probably halve the recipe or make mini pavlovas.

big beautiful pavlova:

it's good!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Gnossiennes posted:

the pavlova shell came out great!! sunk a little away from the outer layer, but who cares, that's just room for more cream.

it's loving MASSIVE tho. in the future I'll probably halve the recipe or make mini pavlovas.

big beautiful pavlova:

it's good!!

:eyepop: